Spring Break

Well Veeky Forums, it's spring break. I will have no access to a gym for the next week, and I will probably be eating, drinking, and sleeping like shit anyways. I only started lifting two weeks ago anyways. Am I a colossal faggot? Can I count on extra fresh noob gains when I get back?

Attached: smug_surgeon_general_girl.jpg (720x960, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, I mean if you only started 2 weeks ago I don't think you made so much gains that your body will ditch them over the next week to save energy. Just do push-ups and maybe some air squats just to keep the muscles stimulated a little

Do cardio
Do dips with 2 chairs
Do pushups (WATCHING TUTORIAL FIRST, ABDUCT THOSE HUMERI)!
Do calves extensions.

if you have started so early, you can't pause it now. You have to commit.

Do you faggots seriously think that these pitiful bodyweight exercises can substitute gym training?

I'm scared to go to the gym.
People might look at me.

>Do you faggots seriously think that these pitiful bodyweight exercises can substitute gym training?

Are you illiterate or what?

> I will have no access to a gym for the next week

Attached: 1493787227932.jpg (2365x1843, 1M)

Attached: 1519992950557.jpg (1190x906, 240K)

And where in OP's post did it ask for 5 minute bodyweight routines that do nothing to build muscle or maintain strength? OP would be better off resting his muscles for the week completely than doing 20 pushups and bodyweight squats. Fucking retard.

I-is her t-shirt referring to sex?
t. autismus maximus

Attached: naughty.jpg (200x300, 46K)

Bro it's a week, go get fucked up and slay some pussy! The gym will be there when you are back. Plus 2 weeks of training aint shit. Just make sure when you get back from spring break you hit it hard

Wow, just when I thought you were as stupid as it is possible to be you keep talking

Says thirty minutes not thirty seconds, so no.

do weighted hip thrusts. Since you're on spring break, it shouldn't be too hard to find a pig sufficiently large enough. Bonus, you'll keep your cardio up, and you might be able to squeeze and ab workout in there as well.

bodyweight exercises are way harder for a beginner than going to the gym

I'm in the same boat. Been lifting for a month as of yesterday. I have noob gains and I don't want them to go away.
Hopefully I'll be snowboarding for 3/7 days so that's kinda a workout. Then I guess I'll do pushups before I get into the shower or somethin.

W2c this shirt?

If you've been training for 2 weeks then you haven't made any gains to begin with so I wouldn't worry. But if you want to be a bit healthy while out of the gym then take every opportunity you have to do pull-ups, and push ups, and if you can manage then use some extra weight if you have any available. Also go for a run or for a hike while you're someplace different. If you're going to travel somewhere then you might as well take in the scenery instead of just binge drinking and blacking out.

K thanks for the tips, @everyone

God I wish I knew

>instead of just binge drinking and blacking out.
I may have insinuated that I was going to do something cool and fun for spring break but I'll actually just be going home and chilling with old bros. Food and drink will be 2AM IHOP runs and Mountain Dew by the gallons.

Attached: ping_pong_training.webm (640x640, 1.46M)

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??

Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.

We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.

For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!!!

discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: 183057_188821737818929_100000733129020_497398_8296670_n_1297760349.jpg.b4885cf1a75993d2a630c8ac21bb8 (500x663, 40K)

You're a collosal faggot.
Do bodyweight stuff. Push-ups, squats, wall-sits, pull-ups, etc
Drinking will kill your gains and make you lazy.

Attached: IMG_5767.gif (400x225, 2.45M)