Going to McDonalds bro, you want anything? Nothing under $5 though

Going to McDonalds bro, you want anything? Nothing under $5 though

Attached: _eWSK5TeXpX8lnajKgHIIRmsh1qY7juD_Wptf32W9jk.jpg (320x433, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_TihqEqBpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Premium Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich literally tastes like a 11.95 shitty chain restaurant concotion. Good as fuck for like half the price.

>Nothing under $5 though
wtf why would i go to McDonalds if I was a millionaire? get me 6 mcdoubles

One large McFlurry
One McApple pie

Could you get me 4 McDoubles bro? They don't sell them in Australia anymore.

Same. No mcdoubles in Singapore either. The fuck is wrong with them.

Yeah can I get an Oreo and caramel milkshake and an extra large fries? Thanks bro

>Can I get a cheeseburger with an extra patty?

Do they not allow this?

Shit sorry bro I meant mcflurry

Gimme an apple pie and a bigmac.

nogains

MEDIUM
SHAMROCK
SHAKE

Attached: 40B509A3-2E11-40EF-B1FC-8617F1923BCB.jpg (255x225, 16K)

double quarter pounder
them protons

Two quarter pounders please and coffee with milk - make sure you make them get milk - don't want that cream shit, no sugar or sweetener.

Alright bros, i'm on my way to get your food now. Watch my chocolate milk for me while i'm gone. I need it for the gains

Attached: chocolate-milk-4.jpg (358x358, 5K)

4 McTriples please, I'm cutting.

Attached: 1518744053938.gif (430x323, 492K)

oh shit.

Attached: 11.jpg (852x480, 40K)

currently /fasting/

fuck all you guys for this

this is physical pain

im still waiting for my McDoubles. Hope he's not too mad someone spilt his milk while he was gone

One McDank and a medium fry.

*swipes cup to the left to catch milk*
your gains are safe with me bro

Attached: milkies.jpg (852x480, 82K)

Two double hamburgers with extra onions pickles and mustard

What a save

8 cheeseburgers please!

The manager is saying they're out of McDoubles. I don't know what to tell you guys. I'm driving down to the other McDonalds now.

2 double 1/4pounders with cheese and mac sauce with the buttermilk chicken patties as buns. ill pay you back with 2 spicy chicken deluxe's and a 4count fingers next time i go through chic fil a homie. i know thats your fav brotha

at mcdonalds theyll do anything they ask. i like to get a mcgangbang at my local mcdonalds. people get it so often that they have a button for it now lmao, if you go through the drive through on the screen it will say 1 gngbg lmao. basically its where they put an entire chicken sandwich inside a double cheeseburger

Attached: mcgangbang.jpg (365x263, 24K)

Get me a Big Mac and a large fry bro, thanks.

A lot of you guys ordered meals but didn't specify the drink, so I got you all water. Keep hydrated bros

Attached: 1481388024334.png (925x842, 832K)

>sinkie anjing
>on Veeky Forums

Attached: 2133123131.png (485x319, 40K)

For me, it's 5 McChickens, the best McDonalds order

The proper name is a McDank.

no its not you low t nigger. that name is for people too fucking beta to say the word gangbang to a minimum wage employeee.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_TihqEqBpU

Only edgy teens call it a McGangbang. It's always been a McDank because it's cheap ass stoner food.

I own a water faucet.

no its not dummy. its called a fucking mcgangbang because its the two black beef patties dp'ing the white meat chicken in the middle. mcdank makes no sense at all, and has no basis faggot.

You just want to call it a McGangbang because you still think sex is funny. The name doesn't even make grammatical sense at all, you'd need at least three sandwiches minimum for it to be an actual gangbang.

mcdank is the lowest effort name ever, not surprising it comes from dirty low t hippies. please tell me how fucking creative that name is, tell me what creative process those enlightened individuals went through to come up with that bullshit. its fucking lazy and gay. also, i havent seen any actual fucking news reports on the mcdank. because its stupid and gets passed by for the chad mcgangbang you faggot

Yo let me get a mf mcrib meal with a shamrock shake

Attached: 1516322536182.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Trips. McGangBang it is. The gods have chosen.

1 (One) Angus Burger please.

Attached: 1408878271269s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

Grab me a 20 piece chicken McNugget meal I guess, with one of every sauce, and get whatever drink you want.

Virgin McDank vs Chad McGangbang

DO IT

If you eat that shit around me I'm smacking it out of your hands and beating the shit out of you. Only betas eat McCuckolds

whats your opinion on chic fil a?

>not one person asking for fish filet
disgusting

Acceptable.

Based