Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

i really wish this shit wasn't real

t. duckman to

pigeon toes here. shits weird

duckman reporting in

Hahahah man just turn your foot inwards aha

I’ve actually had someone say that to me

Collapsed arches

Curl your feet forward as hard as you can and hold, letting go before it cramps. Its kinda like making a fist with your foot, should feel the muscles under your arch slowly cramping up. Do 3 sets of 10 every morning and some through out the day. Rotate your feet in a circle some times while curling you foot.

Over time this will bring back the arch in your foot, and help prevent issues with the rest of your body, especially your knees when squatting, since your feet are the bottom of the chain.

It's an easy fix. Lateral rotation of the leg at the Hip joint means only a couple things. Your Iliotibial band is tight, or your tensor fasciae latae is weak. Strengthening your TFL will medially rotate your leg fixing your issue my friend. It's all about muscle ratios. Also, use a tennis ball or other object to roll on your IT band, loosening the muscle.

Well maybe you should;)

Is it coming from your hip or just your foot externally rotated?
The right foot looks normal

Does forcing your feet straight make you guys lean forward or is it just me

Charlie Chaplin looking nigga

Attached: 455px-Chaplin-charlie.jpg (455x600, 21K)

It does for me too, I tried for a few years in high school to just hold my feet forward (for track) and it never did anything for me.

Born for good squat form.
t.ducklegs

IT band is not a muscle, it's a strip of fascia along your leg.

Post some TFL exercises, brah

I assume you mean flat feet
You need buy vimbrams shoes
They will fix your flat feet

Woah, duckman reporting in. Is this the reason that my feet are constantly in pain? Doesn't matter what i wear or if i am barefoot, i always have some kind of a pressure/pain that is disturbing. Like my veins are going to explode or what.

Attached: 1521140473721.jpg (593x601, 44K)

>looking goofy and uncomfy whenever i stand up
>can't squat with my heels down
>trip while walking and everybody chuckles
i feel your pain duckbros

Fuck is this why my thighs always pop when I'm doing leg lifts? I know I have loose kneecaps, so kinda bowlegged, but is duckfoot something else? Christ man

This fixes duck walk

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 11K)

holy shit those are some fucking ugly feet

why your pinky toes so fucking retarded?