Do people with this kind of face choose wrestling...

Do people with this kind of face choose wrestling, or does wrestling during your childhood make you develop this kind of face?

Attached: US_highschool_wrestlers.png (946x841, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/the-faces-of-college-wrestlers?mbid=social_twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steroids.

can that affect the chin and brow during your teens? so many of them having those long chins can't be a coincidence

try pressing your face on a rubber mat and rub it around forcefully, do it quite often and over a long period of time, then look into the mirror.

the filter makes it looks worse

>Tfw Bo Nickal reffed my first two matches

>Dat cauliflower ear on the bottom middle one
Why would you not wear protection?
That shit is gross

street cred for the rest of your life desu

I guess people with this face is also more naturally talented at wrestling?
Or there face is covered in scar tissue and skull micro fractures.
Does ben askrin look like this?

Same goes with boxing and any other fighting sport.

My old high school coach told us that in college he and others would just heat a needle on a stove and poke it until it would drain. We didn't use protection during practice so my first match felt like I had a fish bowl over my head. It builds up your neck pretty well + low bodyfat because of constant cutting

wolffs law?

If I'm going to be honest, they all look really different and the only thing that seems similar with most of them is the thick necks and the unflattering lighting of the photos.

/thread

those are probably good wrestlers, you need good genetics to become a good wrestler, good genetics usually comes with good bones

Google Cael Sanderson. Had arguably the greatest athletic achievement, 159-0 NCAA DI wrestling record. Olympic gold medalist. Has the most masculine face you will ever see. Literal crimson chin

jesus christ

Attached: GettyImages-143280447.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 86K)

All manlets, literally in between a midget and a normal human being

because they have naturally high test and it makes them better at the sport

jesus fuck my mormon-dar is on fucking point

Fuarrk, his chin projects so far forward that his maxilla looks recessed by comparison

i guess its steroids in young age

Neckpilled af

are wrestlers the most neckpilled people on the planet?

dude looks like captain blazkowicz

this is how i imagine a typical meat head would look like. god why do they look so fucking dumb like all of them

nicetrips

fuckinglol at the nigglet's nose at the bot hahah

Develop it probably *no steroids involved*

If you squint you can actually see his brain

what a specimen...beautiful

These have to be right after matches, right? Like these aren't glamour shots... right?

It's like a bust of channing Tatum made of bread dough

Attached: 5664e9d99ba14.image.jpg (1200x823, 94K)

>prognathic
>extremely short ramus
>very poor gonial angle
>need forward head posture to breathe
terrible desu

oh and his glabella is recessed, very weak brow.

fpbp

Yes, they were taken directly after matches

newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/the-faces-of-college-wrestlers?mbid=social_twitter

yes

Thes guys look like this because these are post fight or tournament pics.
I am a wrestler and its nothing uncommon too look like this for a weak after a fight.
The reason for there epic facial features is:
1. High Testosterone from high intensity training and 3 -4 training a weak
2 people who join wrestling are most often people with high testosteron because this sport is about fighting and lifting.
3 It is the norm that you cut weight on a very high number on olympia its as an example 76 to 68 kilo

Thanks for the biggest laugh of my week!!