>you have to be fit to get pus-

Oh. Why even bother lifting then?

Attached: Boogie2.png (1080x1920, 544K)

PAY

Do you not understand normies? He got a compliment because she views him as both pathetic and none threatening because of how overweight he is.
It's nothing more than a virtue signal

Boogie is physically incapable of having sex.

FOR

Attached: DVPYYteVoAACPs4.jpg (1021x741, 110K)

MY

HEALTHCARE

DIVORCE

Attached: 1505309463910.jpg (600x450, 46K)

Pretty sure he managed to bang his ex wife somehow. If he could have sex at 600 lbs, he definitely can at 300.

>tfw you will never turn women on by your sexy style

Oh yeah? You watched them fuck or something?

>he hasnt been watching the recent late night twitch streams where boogie talks about his pathetic attempts at sex

So what actually happened to this dude? did she leave him for the guy in that pic or is it unrelated? And did he get fat after they got married or did she marry a fatty?

She complimented him like she would compliment a child.

This. I slay almost every week and I never lifted in my life LMAO.
Stop working out guys.

He was that fat. I don’t think she left him for the nig. I think she just got sick of how mentally unstable he is and expects him to an hero as he should.

lifting won’t help you if you aren’t already social. you’ll just be better looking, but still unable to talk to girls.
it’s great if you go from charismatic skele/fatty to charismatic slightly-above-normie-fitness. 1/2/2.5/3 is herculean strength to 95% of girls, especially if you aren’t fat
>t. fat to less fat

Why the fuck does Veeky Forums keep giving this fat waste of oxygen attention?
Or is it true indeed like I've read before; does this fat fuck come on this board to shill himself.

Stop watching useless gaymerr streams.

He's been here at least once

Attached: Booger.png (1080x1151, 416K)

I'll never understand this fascination either. If were FPH, I could kinda get it but these dedicated threads are weird.

Ironically how he says you have to learn to diet

It was boogie samefagging to get some content

I don't feel like going down a rabbithole; can someone give me a tl;dr version of who this guy is?

Some race to the grave fat cunt that thinks he is some sort of philosopher

SOMEONES GOTTA PAY

Attached: boogie3.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Or you just get bored working retail so you strike up conversation with customers, which is more likely than her virtue signaling.

it is identical

a boogie thread is like a specialized cuck hate thread

You gotta admit he's doing better now for sure.

Attached: boogie weight loss.png (1080x961, 909K)

Really? That's his wife?

Ex wife.

>Hand and mouth stuff

>thinking you can get an erection at that weight
wew

i really do feel bad for the guy, i imagine being that fucking fat for so long would rot your mind. he's successful financially at least (i think?) so good on him

>boogie confirmed for posting in mire threads

>it's real

Attached: 1509090192798.jpg (320x265, 6K)

He's still extremely fat. Fuck that piece of shit

Boogie is weird.

He really can't stand knowing people are talking about him so he has to butt in.

I used to be the same in an online argument, usually here, i'd have to have the last post, id spend hours if not the whole day debating.

Now though i just fucking drop it, make my post and leave, or don't post at all even if i see somethijng i disagree with.

Boogie has no grown up from that stage, he really needs to learn to just fucking ignore trolls.

Attached: boogie2988 weight loss fat.png (888x1418, 2.5M)

You don't know shit, you fucking dumbass.

Fuck off boogie. No one likes you.

Attached: sponge.gif (240x180, 1.79M)

>He watches boogie's streams

Seriously tho, he talks about that on a Livestream?? Wtf, was he trying to get pity sex from some random girl , one who would say "oh, you only need a girl that knows her way around, wanna meet?"?? Because that shit never happens

boogie has posted on his twitter that he's been posting here several times. There are many many threads where somebody who sounds like boogy will chime in whenever boogie is the topic of discussion.

Im pretty sure he lurks desu.

Yeah we do, boogie.

He posts regularly here, many threads are him larping, like this one.

Hi boogie, fuck off, he nailed it.
I had a similar approach to this, the other reason is realizing about half the lurkers here are underaged and up to 21 by the census from a few weeks ago, that haven't got a year of continuous lifting.

Hi boogie.

How does it feel knowing your ex wife is fucking your """gay""" friend?

You’re either the most pathetic human being to post here or you’re boogie. Which one is it?

The fact that someone cares to shit post about this fat cunt every single time something in his life happens astounds me.

>You’re either the most pathetic human being to post here or you’re boogie. Which one is it?
I really don't see the difference

Attached: confusing.gif (480x362, 2.07M)

PAY

If you get to be as fat as boogie does Your sick start to store fat?

I'm not Boogie you morons, I'm Chad.

I never wondered about this, but i do now.

He didn't "get pussy". I always hated going on a night out with people from my old workplace. I'd always hear x, y or z "pulled" when they had a dance and got knocked back for a fucking kiss. If your dick don't go in you didn't pull.

CHAD BOOGIE STRIKES AGAIN. Veeky Forums BTFO ONCE AGAIN

Attached: virgin zyzz vs chad boogie.png (2518x1024, 205K)

She was hoping he would die really quickly, after he got surgery she knew it wasn't worth staying around for the long haul. So she took 50% of his money and income instead.

Are you for half a second thinking "she doesn't look too bad?"

Well don't, bitch also weighed 400lbs

>race to the grave

Me gusta

nice he shaved his beard down :)

lmao that bugman doctor

Kek

Wow, do I really have to filter boogie in the filename too, you fucking shill? Fuck off.

It's 2018. AREN'T YOU DEAD YET, BOOGIE?!

>to post on Veeky Forums it must be fitness rela-
>oh

Fat weak male...

kys

>Not lifting to get laid
Gayboy detected

Normally these chads vs virgins pics are lame, but this one actually made me laugh. Thanks user

Attached: 1492601134138.jpg (600x699, 94K)

i know mate shes uggo

She's not that bad. The black guy could do better, but she's still like a 6/10 i'd say.

It's not virtue signalling, it's likely mocking

This. The only "sex" he has ever gotten is fourplay with his ex wife which was probably just mild fingers at the most

I've now just noticed the Switch in his shirt pocket on the left. God damn.

I know a guy, a solid 500 lbs, and his wife... solid 280, easy. They just had their first kid nugget. I imagine the doctor had to go elbow deep in a fat roll to pull that baby out. But, sex did at some point happen, physics be damned.

>What is in vitro fertilisation

Probably not even that much, honestly. Boogie is truly a pathetic fuck.

Damn, cosmo(narscica) looks like that?!?

He doesn’t make that much money and it will only last a little while longer. His time is passed.

>t. booger

Boogie samefagging

he's lying to make his ex jealous like a fucking child. stop posting about this faggot you disgusting weebs

I unironically think a lot of fatties have invaded Veeky Forums in the past year

>He's not on here every day to see if there's a specific thread about him

You know damn well he browses this board in between sets of fork lifting

I noticed a spike when the fph reddit got bopped. A lot of fats use self hate as motivation

It probably went something like

>"I like your shoes! (stifled laughter)"

and then went to go make fun of him with her coworkers

I'm fat and I hate myself
>my 200lb life

Attached: Stomach_db49b8_602921.jpg (400x675, 47K)

Then eat less calories stupid

You're an idiot.

>being so fat your wife gets BLACKED by a nigger, you get divorced, life wrecked and start losing weight to feel a shred of dignity you did back then

it's not so easy bro

Boogie if your reading this please roid after you loose all the weight. It's the only way you'll be able to fill out the loose skin.

Veeky Forums is about getting fit. Some of us are trying. I lost 65 lbs in the past year.

>He's not on here every day to make a specific thread about himself
FTFY

PAY

if you can lost weight when you are as fat as he was in the first half of pic related, you can definitely lose the rest of the weight

this guy gets it