>rock up at a restaurant and this guy is hitting on your date

what do you do Veeky Forums?

Attached: BBC.png (1062x583, 563K)

Remove my shirt,flex my guns,and scream at his face tyler1 style

order meat

Lmao she looks scared

>el hobgoblino verde

Call Spider-Man

Attached: E5236DCF-5CB3-4865-9BB5-2A9D832C78B5.gif (245x245, 995K)

No kidding. That's a look of fear, not, "i want the dick." Halfbreeds are so ugly

Dios mio...

kek

Repeat pic related until he leaves. making increased eye contact and more serious tone with each repeat. my voice tone getting lower but louder with each time, interrupting him as much as possible. if she is the right girl she'll laugh, if not then dump her and move on

Attached: 1500420394598.jpg (720x950, 84K)

"were having a girls night here"

Sit down, order the steak. Tell him how much I can't wait to taste that succulent piece of seared animal flesh. They cook fast so hopefully he'll still be there by the time it gets served. Then I'll proceed to eat it incredibly loud and obnoxiously.

Attached: 1405258681966.png (500x382, 267K)

What the fuck

This is the kind of facial expression i get from every white woman i find attractive

R I P

(yes I am white)

I can't explain what it is, but shes making the fucking perfect face, and I know its 100% not about finding you attractive because I've had Indian/Asian women actually find me attractive and its a completely different facial expression, the expression of them liking you is more warm and welcoming, her face here is more like shes not feeling comfortable in the situation and doesn't find the guy attractive enough for her to not feel uncomfortable, she wants to escape the situation.

That is the "please go away face" or "i dont like being approached"

>hell probably enjoy that unless misophonia
>she'll probably be disgusted and excuse herself to the bathroom as she sneaks out

Let him. He is a complete autist and non threatening in any way it would make a good laugh.

>tfw I've had the "please go away face" on me when in my own house.

This is why I don't want my sister bringing her friends over. I get in a 1 on 1 with one of them and they give me that look, IN MY OWN HOUSE. Makes me feel like I'm not even in my own house.

I just be myself and it doesn't seem to mesh well, being myself just doesn't work, but I am too autistic to put on some fake persona like the PUA nerds do.

"Hi. Are you our waiter?"

>yes I am white

Attached: la_luz_extinguido.jpg (640x550, 15K)

How old is this fella?
He looks like someone stick a boy`s head on a adult body.

I am not an Amerifat

post your picture

If I arrived and fucking la creatura himself was sat there I'd immediately sacrifice the date just to have the opportunity to piss him off.

flex a cep

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

MOGGED

Lemme see dat pure heritage face of yours

You have to be 18 to post here

I am 30. How many 18 year old's do you know that own their own house?

she's even uglier than him though.

Are those god awful biceps genetics or is it because he's doing half reps or something?

Unironically it's because of his vegan diet. His was even more shit than a "good " vegan diet, and he looked fucking emaciated and not human when he did green goblin posedown.

Guy had been training for years and had a 185 bench and then all of the sudden he blew up in size and strength and started looking like he had normal fat distribution again, probably because he realized that you gotta be on at least a little jooce to be a yootoob celery

In the video she was actually kind of Morin. She's just awkward while conducting an interview

La procreacion de los americanos (el duende de soy, es la monstruoso y atrocidad).

Attached: americans in 2050.jpg (1225x2793, 1.1M)

Sorry, la creatura, women don't want chestlets like you.

Attached: be1.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

I'd take him home with me instead

Why would I be dating a vegan? Look at how fucking emaciated she is.

I don't date little girls.
Also if I saw that shit I would call the cops and tell them that a grown man is on a date with a child.

And then every claps and your spaghetti only twinkles from your pocket as you barely fit out of the doors while you exit.

Attached: 1517706637607.jpg (384x512, 112K)

I bet Rich chose the location and he chose the shittiest lighting possible on purpose, lmao.

Attached: 1521201876093.png (1062x583, 642K)

Attached: 1521205777452.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

she should be scared, that guy has mental problems

>That fucking baby soyface

He's a push over. You can tell by looking at him. Bet he'd even eat the ass if told to like a good boy.

Anyway I just look and laugh at him until he wants to fight or something.

>green-skinned mutt sits next to you

No shit.

Wait for him to leave then have a giggle with the gf about how a black guy thought he had a chance.

>rock up

Consider suicide you faggot

Attached: vegenagains.jpg (964x583, 83K)

A FELLOW MEMBER OF THE PACK HAS YOUR BACK

Ask how his dog is doing with a straight face

>Not ordering veil or foie gras
You're clearly not committed to triggering him

White people don't exist anymore, senpai. It doesn't matter what color your skin is or how pure your ancestry is, or even where you're from, someone is going to say you're some sort of mutt at some point.

Just ignore it, it's literally just a meme.

t. Burger