Creatine

>creatine

Attached: hair-loss-men.jpg (2000x1499, 556K)

Caffeine shampoo, bro.

meme

>numale genetics

Dermaroll 1.5mm 1x a week
Ketoconazole shampoo
Massage peppermint oil into scalp

>ymmv but works for me

Fine. But hope you enjoy being an unfuckable baldlet to the women.

Strength is more important to me than vanity

Literally Gaius Julius Caesar was balding, and didn't even care enough to make sure both sides were the same length.

If anything is numale it's caring too much how your hair looks.

Attached: Caesa.jpg (556x750, 62K)

If you're in shape and not ugly, you can survive balding.

Hell, if you've got an above average face, you don't even need to be ripped. Just have a bmi under 25 and dress right.

Et tu, horseshoe?

>tips fedora

Couldnt be more wrong. Women hate baldness. Its hideous. Also, spare me thr cherry picking jason stahmos pics

Pure peppermint oil or do you dilute it?

Not sure I buy this meme to be honest. I don't use creatine myself but the guys I know that do have no hairline issues.

>white genes
lol

Not sure I buy this meme to be honest. I don't use creatine myself but the guys I know that do have no hairline issues. Besides health > hair.

>tfw my hair looks EXACTLY like that
wew lad

you sound like a fucking beta

Ur entire post is a meme, woman dont like baldness flat out. Face over everything

Atleast i have a full head of hair, u bald disgusting george costanza looking mf

I have long hair, but you just sound like a beta from the way you talk

w-women don't like b-bald guys... omg i cant be bald.. what if girls dont like me ;____;

women dont give a shit as long as you act in a way that makes their cunt tingle

Then I have nothing to lose. Started balding back in high school, I’m 30 btw.

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.19M)

I put a few drops of the pure stuff on my index and middle fingers and rub/massage my scalp with that. You get that cooling effect, which means it's working to dilate the blood vessels and increase blood flow

You were already going to go bald. Taking creatine didn’t help it along.

Does creatine really affect your hair or is it just some bro science?

it does

stop eating fish

Attached: creatine_dht.png (1049x1508, 328K)

Cunt tingle? You sound like a toolbag pick up artist.

I already have a fucking shitty hairline and my dad is bald
I think i'm fucked without creatine. Should I just say fuck it and take it anyway?

Actually Caesar was notoriously insecure about his hairloss

you look like my dad

isn't dihydrotest really important for muscle growth?

Yea everyone is. Its an ugly look, they cope by looking at pics of jason stahmos whos one in a million. The pathetic coping is actually sad

If you’re genetically likely to bald, this is the exact reason you SHOULDNT take creatine as it will accelerate it hard and JUST you. Really isn’t worth it for the tiny bit of water weight and 1% strength gains you get

Okay but why are you rubbing it in on them

Attached: main-qimg-b824e33acd8d98e67e285bfa540a1862-c.jpg (602x433, 52K)

What if no male on either side of my family is past norwood 2? What do I really have to lose?

>OP pic
>White
La creatura...

There it is.
The cliche pic of jason.
Every single balding thread lol
(You dont look like him, cope more)

>cope
lol

Spotted the nigger

>more cope
lol

>Unfuckable baldlet
Unfuckable hairlet*

virgin here, how bad is it boyz?

Attached: hair.jpg (800x1067, 49K)

Just throw on a little hair-gel and I'm sure no one will notice.

Attached: 1519109798235.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Just fucking shave it. Jesus Christ

Bro, shave that off. It's time to own the bald look. Get that Bane physique and become the baddest dude in your gym. You'll make it bro.

Literally just increases DHT. If you don't have shitty hair genetics then you have nothing to even worry about. It's one 3 week study too with a tiny sample size. You shouldn't be extrapolation such data to massive extent. This is as bad as the retards who think onions will boost their test.

>This is as bad as the retards who think onions will boost their test.
The one guy on here that ate them for two weeks and got test measurements before and after saw a 13% test increase.

Attached: two-young-girls-laughing-while-looking-and-pointing-at-something-they-EBTW64.jpg (1300x956, 108K)

except women respond way better if I dont shave it off completely, as far as I can tell. Bald guy = BALD GUY. But if you leave some hair on it, at least you're not like.. bald dude.
I do admit that the current length was an awful decision, it has to be much shorter overall so that it's evened out at least

Portraits during the Roman Republic were purposely old and haggard looking as a way to make the individual look distinguished and wise. That began changing under Augustus though.

dios mio...

Attached: creatura.jpg (373x655, 30K)

>Shitskin cope

Ive been using creatine for 3 years i am 35 and not balding

Mature hairline, nothing to worry about.

kek

kek'd

be honest, how self-conscious about it are you? i'd be too fucked up to go outside if that was me, bro.