What's the point of getting Veeky Forums?

What's the point of getting Veeky Forums?

Attached: 1521193263804m.jpg (1024x638, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ7HZATMKBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is what happens when you're /fraud/

to fuck girls.
i could bang maybe 3 girls a year when being unfit but still "cute" when i was age 14-17 but when i started lifting i could bang 3 girls a week

also Veeky Forums gore thread.

Attached: 1515569248849.jpg (976x650, 65K)

You should rather ask:
>What is the point of stopping?

what's the point of fucking random sloots when you aren't spreading your genes?

? He was obviously more attractive when he was fit. That’s the point.

Attached: article-2698680-1FD070D600000578-434_306x540.jpg (306x540, 41K)

Its fun

What's the point of doing anything when we die anyway?

>Catering to sluts
>putting women on a pedestrial

Veeky Forumsfags are the biggest cuckboys

im curious how i look fit. im 99% sure i wont stay there long and its okay

>wanting to fuck women is a bad thing

fucking women isn't a bad thing but changing yourself to cater to their taste is truly beta

Why? Once you have "made it" all you need do is maintenance (one hour a day) and you look great all the time.

So you are saying you are too beta to fuck women regardless of your shape, so you waste your life putting weights up and down and killing your joints early?

Real men don't need that, a man just slays the pussy he wants.

Pumping up your muscles and changing your diet and beliefs to be more attractive to pussy makes you a fuccboi and not a man.

Real men rule over pussy and don't let pussy rule them.

how much pussy do you "slay", fatboy?

1: Getting healthy body.
2: Gaining more energy.
3: Sleep better.
4: Improve mind and intellect.
5: Look better.
6: Increase confidence.

dyel detected

>Real men don't need that, a man just slays the pussy he wants.
You’re literally living in a fantasy world where you can slay all the pussy you want as long as you’re “alpha” or what the fuck ever. So you’re telling me that pic related could fuck all the 10/10 supermodels he wants as long as he’s alpha and a real man? That’s just not how attraction works at all. How is it beta to want to be more attractive to women? Holy fuck this board is so toxic. Please neck yourself, you degenerate retards.

Attached: 4C132FC0-7E73-47EC-8213-D8B411E66271.png (700x653, 815K)

post more of out of shape celebs, it's a riot.
just yesterday i overheard some vapid sloot talking about how she loves vin diesel for his "voice and his body"
that picture is a riot

oh well. if he ever feels like looking like that again he can afford the steroids and that the top tier PTs and chefs. 5 months and he's shredded again.

coping

coping (plus larping)

you guys are pathetic and you're not fooling anybody

that photo...
Poor little lobster....

I like getting stronger and I like looking at myself as I improve

Feels good to be able to admire myself when I pass something reflective

Or to get attention in my day to day life

Confidence is all you need to get pussy, you will learn that once you grow older, seeing by these posts that the age average in this thread is around 17...

He could still become a 7/10 if he got fit, shaved his head and grew a beard.
Thank god beards are maisntream now.

and fixed his posture

>that's not how attraction works
I have bad news for you about modern women.

Lifting is a hobby. The byproduct of the hobby is gains. If you don't enjoy the hobby, the gains are only borrowed.

older women dating older men do NOT care how big it is when it is hard, they care does it still GET hard.

Oh boy, Vin really let him self go. What a fucking shame.

Pretty he sure he roided and was edited to look bigger

there are 3 things that gets you pussy before all other things:

1. Money
2. Power
3. Confidence

Acquiring wealth should be your first priority, wasting your precious time on this brainless hobby that you could use to get rich was your first mistake.

Most Veeky Forumsfags would be rich now if they browsed Veeky Forums just in the last 2 years instead of this shithole.

Attached: jennifer-awlrence-darren-aronofsky-2-960x540.jpg (960x540, 63K)

>getting rich to get pussy
lmao
what a cuckboi

It's a nice byproduct of, you know, doing whatever thhe fuck you want instead of being a neet or wageslave.

Being Veeky Forums and poor is just a waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ7HZATMKBY

I see your points but this is kind of the equivalent of someone saying you don't need a degree to be a real estate broker.

I'm sure there is people out there that made it that way, but it's a much easier way to just get your shit together from the start.

Leo was never in shape. Tabloids have dogged him for being doughy ever since his early 20s.

It's an old photo. He got back in shape.

said the guy posting on a bodybuilding forum. fucking retard

And yet he bounced back pretty fast due to muscle memory and roids.

Leo cuts for filming and then parties hard between films. Same with most actresses, actually.

am dyel as fuck and not hard at all for me to fuck a hot chick

idk how people have so much trouble with it, girls are easily turned on

YOU ARE LYING

if you have a nice face and height (I do both, 6'2") then all you have to do is get them turned on, first time I lost my virginity at 15, I just started kissing her collarbone and moving up to her ear and then you slide your hand into their pants, if it's wet, that's how you know it's lubricated for you

getting a girl to come to your house and make out with you shouldn't be hard, unless you're legitimately ugly or autistic - in which case yeah just get Veeky Forums

>pedestrial
You’re a moron

>Getting jacked to bang party-sluts is a waste of time and makes you cucked.
>Getting rich so that you can settle down with a gold digging trophy wife who is physically repulsed by you and who might divorce you for alimony is fine though.

Attached: 1520610782586.jpg (750x730, 515K)

>So you are saying you are too beta to fuck women regardless of your shape, so you waste your life putting weights up and down and killing your joints early?

DO YOU EVEN LIFT? THIS IS A BOARD ABOUT LIFTING WEIGHTS DIPSHIT... TAKE YOUR SIMP BETA FUCKERY ELSEWHERE. FUCKING TIRED OF YOU SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED KIDS.

Haha no
I pulled a young hottie that was on the verge of leaving Texas for a rich dyel, he had promised her a new 4x4 Silverado and had a huge home for her ready to go.
Me on the other hand, I’m jacket to the gills on tren and look like a young mike ohearn, I’m on felony probation and drive a shitty 91 geo storm. I also rent a room in a trailer from an elderly man.

She told him to fuck off with a quickness, not only that she buys my drinks and pays for everything when we go out

Attached: 7F61CBE2-6417-436B-B920-E319274D468F.jpg (482x709, 100K)

This, having a body that can do cool stuff is it's own reward.

This, even if it does take up a fair amount of time, it's worth it. Also doing something the rest of society has appearently deemed impossible gives me a smug sense of satisfaction.

nubret's pecs are so dreamy

Damn. No offense (or whatever), but she seems pretty fucking stupid.

what's wrong with my body besides everything ? what does it look like i worked on / neglected

Attached: el skeleto gordo.png (417x319, 172K)

when babby is due

try losing weight
your chest is pathetic, work on it
jack up your lower body to compensate for wide hip bones

I started lifting for girls, but that stopped being the reason why I continue to lift. I genuinely feel better about myself and happier when I lift.

all i have is dumbells and a pull up bar. I'm currently trying to cut down on carbs and sugar a bit

Attached: 2.png (546x427, 237K)

>comfortable lifestyle
>eating/drinking/smoking to excess
>seeing working out as "work" rather than being a hobby

All of these and more contribute to a decrease in physique. That's what people mean when they say don't lift for girls: lift for YOU. The motivation to impress girls is short-lived, but that drive that derives from having a genuine, burning passion lasts a lifetime.

Attached: 1399669863000.jpg (775x662, 57K)

>get rich to get pussy
>you make enough money for your wife/fiance to stay at the house all day
>15 minutes after you leave for work, Chad comes-a-knockin'

Congratulations, you played yourself.

You don't need more than that to make it

i have a gf with big tits so I've lost my drive to work out. how do i be passionate about such a boring acitivity.

Attached: lol.png (672x477, 118K)

Try making a home gym out of your floor by doing some pushups. Your noob gains from that alone should develop your chest a bit.

Why in the hell is your love of working out tied to your gf's breast size? Working out is for YOU.

what's the point of anything at all?
why should I care about spreading my genes?

I'm a musician and always attracted girls with my face and talent.. so sitting around miring my own physique just seems kinda pointless. I do want to be fit it's just women have usually been my incentive. (cos the average barista isn't gonna just fuck me because I'm hot or creative, they need something a bit more obvious)

so i dont really get the incentive other than the homo erotic competitive aspect

Attached: 3.png (367x145, 24K)

>so i dont really get the incentive other than the homo erotic competitive aspect

Do it for Aniki.

rp me on him or give real advice

Attached: entrenamiento-300x269.jpg (300x269, 19K)

Beards are soystream.

Pffft.... muscles on a short guy don't count anyways

>being a nihilistic loser
sad existence senpai

To feel good about yourself.

The point is to overcome your physical and mental barriers.To feel the chaotic strain of your mind and body in order to experience ease of their harmony. Just looking good and being strong is not fitness if you're prone to injuries for example. Or if you're vain. It means you've been doing it wrong. Every detail is important for the big picture. The less perfect it is, the sooner it will deteriorate.

Lmao Leo damage control

If you think Veeky Forums is real life maybe

why waste time, money and energy for the gym?

why?

Attached: why.jpg (729x614, 82K)

Holding your own in a fight.

What's even the point of making it when you're young?

Attached: vin.jpg (940x646, 88K)

Elon Musk is Veeky Forums now.

Diamond pushups are great

The gym is the only social life I have. Im a med student. kek

>why do something that makes you feel better that you enjoy

the point is that they are just robots doing what instincts way to do... just vessels for their genes... I one word. monkeys.

why are you even on this board?

are you a roastie?

is that keanu reeves? please don't show me that right now, i can't handle it

>implying wealth and fitness are mutually exclusive
>implying spending 3 to 5 hours a week max working out is a waste of time
>meanwhile the average person wastes 3 to 5 hours PER DAY doing useless shit like post on a Chinese knitting forum

Being a bald fat rich guy gets a reluctant gold digger. A Chad gets any girl he wants who CRAVE his dick. A Chad cucks the rich guy

Attached: intothetrash.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

Any idiot can choose a frame of time within which nothing matters

death is for the weak, living is for the rich, survival is for the strong

Looks like rich dyel dodged a bullet. Good job brah, keep up the good work.

just to see if i am able to

Attached: 1504209474245.gif (280x210, 2.2M)

Kek
>being a skinnyfat manlet
>fuck tons of sluts anyways cause famous faggot
Why even live?

>Leo is 43
>"Gee I wonder why he's so out of shape"

You look like you're full of oestrogen. Small shoulders, wide hips?
Work on Shoulders, Arms, Back, Chest and Legs.

>I’m on felony probation and drive a shitty 91 geo storm. I also rent a room in a trailer from an elderly man.

So she chose a loser?

I snaped just watching this.

Attached: 1521168475222s.jpg (250x166, 6K)

Pfft I always creampie the hottest ones, by “accident”

Am I the only one?

He messed up on his opportunities, acting ability and career choices. Coulda had more.

Guys like pitt, bale and Reynolds actually have skill