Tfw haven't lifted or eaten in the past 5 days cause flu

>tfw haven't lifted or eaten in the past 5 days cause flu

My gainz are fading and theres nothing I can do cause I got my shit fucked up. Any other Veeky Forumsizens got their shit fucked like this recently?

Attached: 1519956769557.png (768x431, 279K)

ITT: king of /fast/

west, is that you

shit thread, here's your (you)

Bro are you me. I've been sick since Sunday. Went to the gym last night, first time since last Saturday. Only did an easy 30 min workout followed by the sauna, but it felt pretty good.

Take your vitamin C senpai.

Feed a flu stupid. Protein shakes are easy to get down.

You will be fine user I couldn’t lift about a week ago due to wisdom teeth extraction, just get back on the grind once you feel good enough too. Muscle memory

yea same here stomach flu since tuedsay feels bad man.

Idk lad, afraid to eat solid foods in case I gotta BRAAAAAAAAAAAP the mouth. Just been sustaining on water and supplements

wtf are you me? have taken a week off already.. gonna go today for a push sesh, still sick tho

I got sick yesterday. throat is painfully swollen, massive headache, chills and all of my muscles feel like I overexerted them.

I was confused for a while because I did a really good workout the day before but usually recover better than this. I'll probably be healthy tomorrow, I'm mostly sad because I only got half my routine in yesterday and I'm not lifting today.

This is the first time I've been sick in three years.

I got the flu about a year ago, could only keep Gatorade and water down.

Year of gains down the drain. You're a pathetic excuse of a man, OP.

wow 5 days? I didnt lift for 5 months and my bench went down to 100kg from 112.5

>5 days
STFU, faggot

I feel ya user, I haven't been this sick for the past two years and then it just cucks me from the gym like this
Thanks user, waiting to either recover or join billy herrington and zyzz, pic related

Attached: da0.jpg (677x583, 88K)

Lick a spoonful of peanut butter over the course of an hour (or quicker if you're up to it).

You’re all in the beginning stages of HIV.

Rest in paradise and by paradise I mean hell

5 days is nothing, a couple weeks back I was out for 2 whole weeks cause of that shit. I was dizzy a whole fucking week cause of the fucking flu infecting my nasal area.

Yes friend, you are not alone. I recently had the flu and couldnt walk for 2 days straight. I didnt drink not a sip for 2 days, and didnt eat for 3. I lost 15 lbs over the course of two weeks, of muscle, fat and water. I wanted to fucking die. It gets better buddy, that was about two weeks ago and ive already made gains past where I was before I was sick.

Attached: AC5FRSP.png (302x297, 175K)

Yeah man, couple weeks ago I got hella sick and all this sinus pressure built up behind my eye and it would hurt like crazy if I bent down or moved my head too quickly. I knew I couldn't hit the gym or else that shit my burst or something. Had to take 2 weeks off. Shit sucks.

Back on the grind tho

>tfw have adhered religiously to lifting schedule for two months
>noob gains are coming in steadily
>got sick, missed gym yesterday and today
>visiting friends out of state over the weekend
>terrified my feeble gains will disappear

I know I'll be fine, and I'll be right back at it on Monday, but this disruption of my newly formed gym schedule has my autism reeling.

Attached: 1520970785597.jpg (480x910, 39K)