How the hell am I supposed to eat 3.7k calories per day?

How the hell am I supposed to eat 3.7k calories per day?

Attached: 1520021623783.jpg (794x794, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armourlard.com/portals/_default/skins/Armour_Flex/pdf/armour-edible-beef-tallow.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What makes you think you need 3700 calories a day?

Granted I am only 5'7 (171cm) and 75kg, I am fairly muscular for my height, have a 6 pack, and I maintain that on 2,500 calories/day, lifting for a little under 6 years. Heaviest I've ever bulked up to was about 92kg.

FFS, you gigantic faggot.
I find it hard to eat less than 2000 kcal a day without keto trickery and stimulants.
I'd be really happy if I could eat 4000 kcal a day, I'd be able to eat all kinds of things I never allow myself to eat normally like fried chicken and pork belly.

Im 184 cm and weight 88kg, all calculators say that I should eat around 3.5-3.7k calories per day.

Put more food in your mouth you faggot

Are you on roids or something?
That's pretty high, even if you're bulking.
It's well over 150% your TDEE probably

Attached: 3600 calories.png (658x1140, 38K)

I eat that amount for breakfast, twink. Man up.

Attached: 1520903632844.png (296x296, 56K)

>eat 1.5k calorie meal
>Feel full for 8 hours
I'm fucking never going to make it

Attached: 1514849843209.jpg (640x714, 126K)

You're short you fucking idiot. I'm 6 feet, 190 and need to eat 3k a day to maintain. I'm not even big. Imagine if I was 6'3 or 6'4. I'd have to eat well over 3k to maintain a decent body.

24 hours / 8 = 3 meals per day
3 * 1500 kcal = 4500 kcal
You should be able to bloatmaxx no problem

Not OP but I'm 183cm and 75kg, have the metabolism of a teenager (I'm 24) and work outdoors very physical work (carrying heavy stuff and during winter in down to -20 C cold). My estimated TDEE is like 3200 but I got a heartrate-watch for christmas and while I'm questioning it's accuracy, it has claimed constantly my burned calories as 4000-5000 per day.

Counting my actual intake is a bit hard due to eating at lunch buffets often at work but 3500-4000 is pretty accurate just to maintain my weight.

>tfw 187cm and 98kg with a TDEE of approx 2400 kcal
Maybe my metabolism is fucked up from dieting, but it's not uncommon for me when I have a cheat day to weight myself the next day and be 3kg heavier

If you eat sodium-rich foods during your cheat day that will bind water to your body and make you bloated. You can't gain 3kg of fat during one day, it takes around 8000kcal to make one kg of fat.

>it takes around 8000kcal to make one kg of fat.

it's crazy that people put on double digits in pure fucking fat when you look at the maths.

Yup, though with time it becomes more understandable. Like if you're a NEET and eat 3000 a day while only burning 2000 through just sitting on your ass, with 1000 surplus per day thats just a little under one kilo in a week, but almost 50kg in a year. Now imagine people who haven't worked or even exercised in 10 years and chug a bottle of coke a day with potatochips on top of the regular food. Once you get to that state you're pretty fucked.

I’d be in fucking heaven. It’s so easy for me to gain weight, even cleanly. I hate it. I wish I had skelly’s metabolism

True, I am 6'4 250lbs losing weight and 2200 calories is my 1k deficit

IIRC edible beef tallow has the optimal price / calorie value, and 3700kcal is just under 4x 100g servings.

Ref: armourlard.com/portals/_default/skins/Armour_Flex/pdf/armour-edible-beef-tallow.pdf

>less than 0.2 grams of "ash" and "moisture"

hmm sounds appetising user

[Lectures in manlet]

It's nice being able to eat anything (currently gobbling down a 1500kcal pizza) but sucks when it becomes a chore. I had to quit lifting for a long while because I couldn't recover fully between workouts due to work and not getting enough calories. I'd love being a big burly guy but have to suffice with being a mildly muscluar ottermode.

>all this time and money going down the drain for food

god I wish I was fat

Watch My 600 Lb Life. You'll figure it out.

I have to have 4k a day and I'm still hungry. You stomachlets have it easy.