Sup fit I had a pretty bad motorcycle accidant where I got hit by a car who wasnt paying attention

Sup fit I had a pretty bad motorcycle accidant where I got hit by a car who wasnt paying attention

Whats the best way to heal the wounds? Let them dry with no creme? Keep moist all time? Thanks buddies

Attached: A7E78A38-704C-4B7C-AC1D-E44EF0BBE7D2.png (750x1334, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

silicones.elkem.com/EN/Our_offer/Market_And_Application/Pages/Adhesive-bandages.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you even lift?

Lift more faggot.

Sometimes

Attached: 6CCC5B57-D211-45D0-85A6-DB410884E79A.jpg (577x393, 51K)

Do whatever the medical professionals tell you, then sell your motorcycle before you get murdered by some Stacey in a white Cadillac driving and texting.

Bike is wrecked into pieces, was pretty brutal.. waiting on insurance

When it starts to scab, let it dry. Before then, make sure to keep it clean with a bandage and bacitracin. Do you have any muscle/ligament damage? And lacerations and stitches?

mirin...
just let it be and hope it heals

What are you mirin bro My forearm muscles were pretty fucked, couldnt grip on things well

Now its doing well, can hold for 90%

How much did you get in the settlement

meh doesnt look too bad

godspeed user
also was on a motorcycle accident 2 years ago and was left 2 months with my right knee all fucked up, somehow it didn't break but I couldn't walk

still hurts if I touch the area that hit the car

get some mk677, 25mg before bed and 5mg of anavar twice a day

I had a few pretty uniform injuries that were going to scar so i did a little test and found that scab picking made for less noticeable scars in the long run.

Whats your bike and what happened exactly?

t. 2002 gsxr 600, 12 years of riding

Oh yeah, you're good. Just keep it clean, rest a lot, and drink a lot of water. Ibuprofen is good too as long as you don't use too much or too often (it lowers test)

So instead of asking g the doctor / nurse that treated youat the hospital, you decide to ask fit?

Try fucking off youattention seeking cunt

>2002 gsxr 600

my nigga

Attached: 4tn9J7I.jpg (800x600, 91K)

Wear proper gear from now on for fucks sake

Honda XR650R

Attached: 0BEFCB29-E821-44A6-B672-C2D8558D7AB1.jpg (1600x1200, 571K)

Why didn't you wear your gear you ape, could have avoided at least some wounds. To answer your question, there are adhesive bandages with silicone gel, which helps with the healing

silicones.elkem.com/EN/Our_offer/Market_And_Application/Pages/Adhesive-bandages.aspx

the hospital sent me home in 30 mins and didnt really say alot about wounds

I got a tetanus inject for it and forgot to ask more because I was full adrenalin at the time

Attached: 2200A07F-E34C-4282-A4F3-571D34E7C76F.jpg (1200x1600, 172K)

Small city rides I always rode in a leather jacket and thic clothing, youre 100% right. A biker should wear gear all the time even for small rides

My man :^)

>autistic fact
I own the telefonica edition, and I'm trying to purchase a 2003 alstare edition as well because they are dirt cheap here (less than 3k CDN)

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (259x194, 13K)

>motorcycle accident caused by everyone but the rider

literally every shitty rider ever

Damn bro, sorry that happened.

Get this stuff called Bag Balm.

May sound weird, but thats because it was made for farmer's hands back in the late 1800s. They would milk cows in the cold and literally ice wedge their fucking hands open. So they made this stuff out of petroleum jelly and herbs.

Basically it creates a micro-climate over the area (after you disinfect the area of course because you're not a barbarian) which allows the area underneath to heal faster. Ask your doctor about it they'll probably have heard of it.

Apply as needed and get well soon bro.

Thanks buddie, recently using vaseline, my mom also said theres some petrol like substance in it which she tought was jewery. I guess its supposed to be in it for its function?

>is apparently in a hospital receiving medical care
>asks retards on a frogposting imageboard about how to proceed medically
What the fuck is wrong with the people posting here?

My nigga.
>pic related, my 2003 alstare edition

Attached: 20180316_153756.jpg (1844x2550, 2.9M)

You should not use vasoline on open wounds. Vasoline is not sterile unless it's something like Neosporin that has antiseptic mixed in
And yeah, vasoline is petroleum jelly. It's produced in the oil refinement process and iirc is the heaviest component of crude oil

>Drinking 40's
MY nigga!

For skin, insulin directly on wounds

Other than that, time. If someone recommends a peptide for healing, slap them.

there is only 2 type of riders: the one who already crashed and the one who will crash

enjoy your mutilations! vvvvvvvv

Thats also what I always said lol

You know what sucks the most? The day after a crash your entire body aches , and after shower I stupidly wore a t-shirt... wound got attacher to it and it literally “tought” it was part of the skin

That feel when ripping shirt off slowly and it starts to bleed thick red blood

This is why I'm scared to ride a bike. I really want to but I'm scared of crashing because someone else was an idiot. How dangerous are bikes Veeky Forums?

Attached: 8AE4696E-268D-46E0-A9F6-1259127F2EE9.png (750x1334, 1.56M)

mirin forearms

Just wondering: What's your ethnicity? are you white, latino, etc?

Also mirin'

Eat protein, it helps with wound healing

Thanks buddie

Ethnicy Tatar (Turkic tribe in Russia)

Attached: 198178DF-00C3-4D0B-B1BD-4A78EAFF8D6C.jpg (1884x2046, 763K)

ITT: donors on wheels

They fucking tell you how to take care of the wounds at the place you posted the pictures from. Don’t use this board as a diary.

Why didn't you just wet the shirt so it would remove the fused scab

>you would rather ask autistic incells on fit than the nurse who treated you.
Fucking retard

Where was your gear you fucking mongoloid.
>idiots like this ride

I think you guys are on a level autismo that has not been discovered yet. Please READ before you post the nurses only gave a teranus vaccin and sent me home with wounds and a broken toe

Im not whining or blog posting I literally just asked advice on wound healing

>biker
>expecting him to have an IQ of higher than 50

Attached: 1519178032426.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

>having a bike makes you a biker

I have a street legal enduro bike myself and missed the rear brake when doing a wheelie. I basically went over with only shorts on. Had really big road rashes on both my legs and arms. The doctor advised me to stay off the gym for 1-2 weeks so that the wounds could heal enough and that the wounds wouldn't get like all moisty. I did primally upper body for a month since my quads and butt were fucked with road rashes. The worst thing about all this was that whenever I sat down or went to sleep, it hurt like a bitch, lying on your wounds.

So my tip is that clear the wounds everyday or every other day and change the wraps. When the wounds don't get moisty anymore wait a few days more so that your wounds get a little bit of healing skin on it. Then you can hit the gym. Of course use your own common sense and consideration.

Is that a real or fake gold chain?

Okay I'll have to correct myself. The worst thing about by far was having to sanitize the wounds and ripping the old wraps off, when they had gotten all moisty and attached to the wounds. Also having to scrape off all the asphalt off your wounded skin was hell on earth.

Attached: ea4b8457.png (343x324, 50K)

Not riding motorcycles you faggot.
No one feels bad for you for getting on a screaming metal death trap

Hi mum

Attached: CD9C3F67-1E51-483A-B17E-4E645BBDED7C.jpg (645x729, 59K)

You are the gayest man to have ever lived

Attached: 1518895149517.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>screaming metal death trap

Attached: 1521231961899.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Not mine but a friends. They're real and let me borrow them for the gram.

The absolute best thing to do is keep it wet and bandaged. Anyone who tells you anything else is brainlet.

Where is the best place in your body where wounds heal the fastest? Your mouth.

What properties exist in your mouth? It's wet and warm and not exposed to the outside world.

That's the environment you want healing wounds to be in.

Quick follow up, and by wet I mean you keep the shit clean and covered up in vaseline.

Not wet as in splash some water on it and wrap a bandage around it.

t. fucked my knee up with a huge scrape (at least 10cm in diameter and 2 - 4mm deep) and had to do wound care for a month, was left with no scar.

Lol

Get fukt stupid biker fag

Ok... either real or fake that's dangerous.
Kinda like walking around town holding $5000 in your hand.

Arent gold chains for niggers and gypsies?

Anyone could use $5000, especially if it's just one cheapshot punch away

zx6r fag here

3 years riding

2 parking lot drops but never crashed

wear kevlar/armor lined hoodie/jeans every time i get on the bike

11+ years driving
2 years of those sport bike only

commute 70 miles a day on freeways for work

Attached: IMG_2326.jpg (720x1278, 305K)

bitumen

Wet (obviously not wet as in wet like a wet/wet woundpack) is fine until it scabs (if it's road rash). He's prone to infection, but vasoline is a shitty idea because it's not sterile

ride me

Only if you have an opening where I can inject you following in an inflamed belly for 9 months resulting in an offspring

well no but I have a butthole

so you dont have a queef hole?

Why is it that when american times start I always see a 72% increase in shitposting

You would want to keep the wound moderately moist. Apply a thin layer of healing ointment with 5 drops of lavender. You don't want the skin to dry out or be too moist.

Moisture will heal the wound and reduce scars.

Pic related. Went down last summer taking a corner like an asshole and I flew across the highway.

>t. 2009 GSXR 750.

Attached: IMG_20170610_053536056-1503x2672.jpg (1503x2672, 1.16M)

F

Ideally you don't want it to scab.

If you clean the wound out there is nothing wrong with vaseline. Vaseline is completely sterile unless you rub it in dirt first.