Neck General

Report gains

Went from 14.5 inch to 15 in 1 month after overloading body weight up to 45 reps x3

Now using a 10 lb plate

Attached: basedpoz.jpg (273x185, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can do 150 reps with 45 lb plate but still only 15 inch neck,
>tfw giraffe neck

>150 reps with 45 lb plate
You really think people would just go online and lie?

It's not even that hard, it takes a 2-3 weeks to add 10 pounds to a 100 rep set. After I hit 45 I just kept doing it and got up to 150 reps, I tried to increase the weight but it is hard to hold multiple plates on your head.

17inch neck reporting in

i dont even do neck work but i get sore neck after deadlifting
i also do fair bit of headbanging to heavy ass music

what is this new obsession with neck Veeky Forums has developed...

this is just reatrded, it's not even a good meme, it's not funny its not like anyone is falling for this its just retarded

t. Pencil neck

You are lying and in the 1% chance you aren't you are doing quarter ROM reps. There is no way you can do full ROM reps 150x with a plate and not be a legit bloatlord

Attached: neckpill.jpg (225x225, 5K)

same. 17 inches, never did neck work
wtf is up with all the pencil necks

Attached: 1519323362654.jpg (651x960, 251K)

I do probably about 70 degrees ROM, I go from fully extended back till my neck is straight or 180 degrees from either my front or back.
Maybe you should stop being a pencil necked bitch instead of complaining about how many reps people do.

ur form sucks lol retard

brap!

im 6'2 and not that lean so theres that

but i swear headbanging made my neck thicker
and its not just bobbing your head like a slut in gloryhole videos, outright waving entire body back and forth that makes you sore for 3 days after

>15" neck
>calling other people pencil necked
Kek

Wtf would I even do for neck workputs WITHOUT visiting snap coty?

17.5 before neck training... but I have a huge head. Now that I do neck training I've basically stopped increasing weight because when I was maxing out the cable machine with my harness the snoring/sleep apnea was unbearable. I highly recommend the HeadStrap Built for Hercules by ironmind.

went from 17 yo 15 inch neck to 18yo 18inch neck

Attached: 1521116356078.jpg (750x1334, 97K)

makes sense. pic related

i dont really headbang tho. and im cutting, at about 13% bf.

5'10" king of manlets, i guess i just have good neck genetics. its longer than average though which makes it look thinner

Attached: george-fisher--i26020.jpg (560x304, 19K)

your form must be absolute trash
TUCK YOUR CHIN NIGGA
and don't use your arms at all

then that means you're not even doing the form right.
you want to spend the majority of your time at the top of the contraction (where your chin is tucked in to your chest) to target the front of the neck...extending all the way back and then just to where your neck is straight doesn't do shit
take maybe 4 minutes of googling neck workouts maybe?

5'11" - 205lbs - 13% BF

Run on the treadmill every day facing a mirror and actively try to keep your head from moving while your body is bouncing around.

I already had a pretty THICC neck but picked up an extra 1.5" by doing 30 mins at 6.5mph 3-4 times per week while on my bulking cycles. You'll burn about 500 calories so eat accordingly.

Attached: IMG_8577.jpg (1061x542, 135K)

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??

Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.

We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.

For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcommme!

discord.gg/WfgghsW