Another legend leaves us behind

We just lost the first hedgehog to ever squat and bench 600lbs

RIP Hedge, you beautiful bastard

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4uYlrlu4mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not cool, man, I was having a good day off

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4uYlrlu4mg
F
sick cunt

test

F

F

Rest in peace bud.

Tonight we hate squat for Hedge

F

f

RIP Hedge, losing a pet fucking sucks, I feel for you Nick.

damn i knew nothing about this. now im pretty sad. gonna lift heavy for you Hedge

F

That's gona be hefty friday night feels. Rest in peace, you beloved little sikk kunt!

Attached: Blank_1ea5b2_5887741.jpg (810x1013, 105K)

FFFFFFF
FF
FFFFF
FF
FF

F

F

F

F

hedge was indeed a good boy...

F

Attached: 1438069151207.jpg (821x656, 87K)

wtf is wrong with burgers? is a fucking pet, get a new one. its ok to be sad over a pet if you are 7. that's why you get one in the first place so your kids can have an have to experience death before grandma dies.

KYS YURODUMB

> getting sad over a stupid hedgehog
This

only people who never had a pet or just had a gold fish as a pet say these things

All the good ones get taken too early

i had cats and dogs. and guess what? they die. get over it. your ancestors must look at you in shame.

Man, if you had a living creature rely on you for years you do form a bond. Don't tell me you could look your old dog friend of so many years and put him down with a bullet then shitpost on Veeky Forums three seconds later.

don't cut yourself on this post lads

Attached: edgy.png (437x748, 697K)

no of couse you acn be a bit sad. but i would make a fucking tribute video playing some collage-frechman douchebag music to it. ffs why can burgers act like reasonable humans?

I know right, and the funny thing is that most of these people probably eat meat. Why can't you share the same empathy with the animals slaughter to make your dinner?

>but i would
wouldn't

F little buddy

Attached: 1519708160607.png (616x725, 33K)

Never knew them, they weren't my buddies

so if you where to make "buddie" with a cow, you wouldn't eat it? pathetic.
dont you think farmers get attachment to their animals? and guess what they kill them anyway. cause that's the game of life. maybe veganism is something for you.

Pure autism my friend

I hope I can reach hedge levels of yuge eventually

Attached: 1474674271609.png (241x263, 13K)

F F F F F
Hope Nick didn't take it to hard.

I've cuddled pet rabbits and I've ate rabbits. Both felt great, but I wouldn't eat my friend's pet nor would I play with livestock rabbits. Those animals are not the same, we have them specifically for different purposes, so there's no reason to mix things up

'Hench-hog' more like

Rest in peace, Sawnick...

F, I’ll see you in Valhalla Vrotheren :(

Attached: DD7BA332-A869-4A20-8C31-551D440D187C.jpg (680x818, 71K)

>if only the founding fathers could have foreseen this

so you are telling me you would get equally as sad if your mother died and some random inmate at a maximum security prison got killed? Dont you think COs get attachment to the prisoners they are watching? and guess what they get killed sometimes. maybe veganism is something for you

GODDAMNIT HEDGE IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS WAY!

Attached: 1517428633565.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>mother ≠ a hedgehog
as i said. why cant burgers reason like normal humans?

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot. Fuck you for baiting me this hard. It's obvious you've never had any meaningful relationship with anyone other than your poor mother fucking basement dweller

nothing personnel

Attached: 87553C6E-B969-4583-8282-8B4402BEF977.jpg (355x350, 45K)

Meaning? What should I care about what some americans would think of me?

dude, you are a retard. user was comparing the relationships made between mothers vs in.......... you know what. stay stupid

cause that's the same right? my mother and a random inmate. great comparison.
I dont even start to understand that comparison

Are you trying to be retarded?

F

Seeing a little animal like this get sick and die is emotionally gut wrenching for me.
I never knew why. I've seen some fucked up shit in my life but in situations where something pitiful and helpless like a baby who need surgery or help breathing, or small animal being sick or dying just fucking tears me apart. I simply can't handle this kind of shit.
What's wrong with me?

user... could you please lurk a bit longer?

Attached: Zoolander_01.jpg (1275x538, 105K)