Oh shit niggers im about to fuck a girl. give me tips

oh shit niggers im about to fuck a girl. give me tips

what is the best exercise to keep it fit related

Attached: 1423952311531.jpg (556x518, 28K)

Is this your first or something?
Bulgarian splits btw

yes im a virgin, probably should have said that

SKWATS

woah nice job nignog
remember to take some lube and condoms
stay calm
dunno any exercises

yo tell us about the girl

tall, pretty skinny

Do your kegels faggot

I see. Well, don't rush into it, try to distinguish what she enjoys and work on those things, don't go gorilla mode on her, and if you're gonna go down on her make sure you know what you're doing, where the clit is, going slow at first, all that stuff. Good luck, have fun, use a condom

post failure story afterwards

what colour hair? this actually matters brah

Choke her and spit in her face and call her a whore

Girls love being dominated

I glute bridge 585x8. I highly recommend doing them, you can do all the work doing cowgirl and not get tired.

Although you will hurt a girl if she doesnt have a brap meat shield while thrusting once you surpass 355x8 or so.

take l-arginine for stronger boner, remember to breathe when you fuck her

reddish blonde

So a bunch of touching before you even let her see your dick or take off your pants like go crazy lick her and touch her tits and bum don't get nervous then you'll be hard as fuck before anything even happens don't ask for permission for stuff

more like reddit blonde xD

how to eat a girl out bros?

Attached: 1419711495076.jpg (528x404, 41K)

Tonguing their vagina is a meme. Suck on their clit like a small penis (no homo) and fingerbang her at the same time.

Hows it like being 16 years old

Cancer.

muh dick

WASTED DIGITS

Attached: 645.jpg (480x480, 26K)

>DO YOUR KEGELS OR BUST YOUR WAD BEFORE INITIAL INTIMATE CONTACT! YOU WANNA BE A SEKS GOD? DO YOUR FUCKIN KEGELS, BUSTER!
>WANNA GO MULTIPLE ROUNDS BY SHEER PELVIC MUSCLE CONTRACTION? DO 50,000 KEGELS WHILE YOU'RE PUMMELING THAT GIRLS HIP BONES TO POWDER!
>KEGELS COME IN MANY FORMS! PRACTICE FLEXING AND HOLDING SO YOU ARE MASTER OF PULLING OUT AND RELEASING A BLAST OF BABY GRAVY INTO THIS CUNTS FACE! DO RAPID FLEXING TO PUMP ALL YOUR BODY'S BLOOD INTO YOUR PENOR AND SPLIT THAT BITCH WIDE OPEN!
DO YOUR FUCKING KEGELS!
>DONT KNOW HOW TO FLEX YOUR PELVIC FLOOR? GO BLAST YOUR TOILET WITH PISS, BEFORE YOUR BLADDER DEFLATES COMPLETELY, STOP MID-STREAM. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY EXERCISED YOUR PELVIC FLOOR!
>NOW GO FORTH AND SLAY SOME POON YOU TURBO FAGGOT.

this has been overlooked for some reason

literally best advice in the thread

tell her to check 'em

People like you giving legitimate advice should go to /adv/ your ruining this fucking board

i have no idea what i am doing though bro. help me

Get some poopoo on your peter

Post her nudes

This is good advice. I was able to keep it up for over an hour using this method. My dick was dead the next day but it was worth.

Comes down to her personal preferred desu. My ex liked it starting slow and licking all over to very fast and fingering her as much as possible. My now gf prefers slow and steady all the way through, focusing on the clit. It's important to communicate with her, see how things are feeling, what's working and what's not. You won't be a sex god on your first try, but you'll build up to it

lots of foreplay. you know everything you wanna do to a girl before/while you undress her? do that
then slap her down on the bed, whip your cock out, get a pillow under her ass, whip your cock out and rub it on her, go in missionary give it three hail marrys and pray to Jesus you get a healthy boy 9 months down the line thank you God bless

LIVESTREAM IT FAGGOT, IF YOU DONT LIVESTREAM YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR Veeky ForumsBROS.

I did nazi that coming xp

Just make sure you eat her out to make up for busting too quick (or not at all! Shit can be weird). Don’t overthink it just focus on feeling good in the moment. Except not too much.

go to xnxx and search Nina heartly how to. It's a pussy eating tutorial taught me some good stuff. Don't watch if you're on no fap. It's pretty sexy how she's all academic about it while chewing down on a squirming little slut.

>When you have nothing to be proud of except being old

Attached: 12QUZVU.png (518x558, 413K)