My dad's new wife is one of those people who think everything is possible

My dad's new wife is one of those people who think everything is possible.
So i bet her she couldn't lift 180 kg. she weighs around 60, is 38 years old and has never lifted. Is she gonna die? is it actually fucking possible? She seems so fucking convinced she can do it.

Attached: woman-lifting-weights.png (256x256, 50K)

Your dads new wife is 7 years older than me.

What the fuck? have I actually outgrown this place?

He just likes them young.

180kg deadlift or squat is possible. 180kg olympic lift is unlikely. Achievable within 2 years.

>within 2 years.
make it 2 weeks and snapcity, possible because lifting is a mindset

if she insisted on staying at that weight then it's only really reasonable for her to be able to deadlift that much, and even then she'd have to be near peak female performance

>38
How olds your dad?

>Achievable within 2 years
for a 60kg girl? Fuck off, that's world class

>getting dubs
>having no brain
it's like saying her bodyweight is a constant veriable, and cant possibly gain even a pound

just looked up the women's records, at 60kg it's there or thereabouts 5pl8
so yeah, to go from sedentary to approaching world class at the age of 38 is a bit much to ask
add in large quantities of jurassic chicken and it's a more reasonable proposition

to go from sedentary to pulling 4pl8 for a nearly middle aged woman would require a hell of a lot of weight gain. I'm assuming Opie's dad wouldn't want her to become a 100kg hambeast just to prove a point

Exactly trips don't lie

I think you forgot this is a close to middle aged woman

So what you're saying is it is possible, with time and effort, so she's right

You vastly overestimate how fast women gain strength

literally depends on the definition of "lift" clean and jerk will never happen squat and deadlift also highly unlikely, some 1 inch psuedo rack pull with straps on the other hand

You're all fucking retarded if you actually believe a 38 year old woman will EVER be able to lift 180kg off the floor.
Are there females lifting that much? Yes.
Could she ever possibly do that given her situation and history? NO not in a million years.

inb4 you cripple your dad's wife

Is your dads new wife Archimedes? Becasue you might be in for a bamboozle

Attached: a-corporate-presentation-on-the-lever-fund-2-638.jpg (638x359, 52K)

it's a female, she'll need to tren hard anvar give up and eat clen just to break 150kg DL

>but moms lift cars of babies all the time

Gotta love that shit. As if adrenaline upped your deadlift x1000. I guess those top tier powerlifters just need children.

No. That's not at all like saying that

You must be the guy who deadlifted 4pl8s 6 months in. "Pssh everyone can do that." Right?

inb4 you inadvertently turn your dad's hot new trophy wife into a fat powerlifter

>38yo
Older yes, but it is never too late to start lifting.