Optimal rest time?

Tomorrow I'll be in a "competition" that takes 5 minutes, and you're awarded a point per pushup, 2 per dip and 3 per pullup. Max points wins logically. I plan on doing pullups then pushups after I can't do any more pullups. Then rest for a little while and repeat till 5 minutes are up.

That being said, what would be the optimal "rest time" in between? Keep it low because theoretically I'm resting back and bis while doing pushups? Or keep it high so I do this maybe 2x but be at full strength both times?

I can do like 13-14 pullups in a row, and I dunno, like 40 pushups, never measured.

Attached: Tip-Do-the-Russian-Fighter-Pull-Up-Program.jpg (620x349, 89K)

no rest it is only 5 minutes bro. Just cycle the exercises.

I would do the dips. I don't think they're twice as hard as push-ups.

This, the only question then becomes how much time it takes to do each one to find the optimal point strat. You'll need to do so time testing on your own for that, OP.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I should go to failure on exercises, or do em till it's easy.

Yeah, they're even harder.

Always wait 3.14159 minutes before the next set.

start by alternating between pullups and dips, then switch the dips to pushups when dips become too hard

How many do you reckon I should do (didn't mention it above but I can do like 20 dips at once assuming I'm rested)?

If your max reps are correct then do half, so 10 dips, 7 pull ups, 20 press ups repeat until 5 mins is up - that way you won't be too tired.

i'd say 10-15 at a time

Sounds logical.

Eat raw honey before you do this.

>13 pull ups in a row

How much you weigh user? Not memeing I do a bunch of body weight shit and wanna reach this level of pull ups

Attached: 1519557768376.jpg (1600x1200, 128K)

as opposed to cooked honey ?

Around 80 kilos, don't have a scale I know is 100% accurate anywhere.

Is this actually serious?

They're like 4x harder

The dips are a trap. Just alternate between pullups and pushups for the duration.

That's around my weight. Guess I need to git good. So far I can do 3 sets of 6.

I go wide grip, narrow grip, wide grip on the sets

Attached: IMG_3621.jpg (400x447, 44K)

These guys vs

this guy. I think dips are harder as well. May be a trap.

pull-ups x 10
push-ups x 60
repeat until you're dead, don't rest

Narrow pullups (not chinups) fuck anyone else's wrists up?

More like 1.618 minutes if you want to be perfect

I'd alternate between push ups and chin ups
Depends on how strict they are on form though

No swinging, chin must cross bar, must lower all the way.

Just go for push ups then chins
Around 50 percent of your max reps per set
Rest after chins but you should be good for a few sets no rest or the whole time if you are conditioned
Just remember full rom chins hit your chest so if you can cheat that little bit at the bottom you will save a lot

Doing pullups, not chinups.

just do the dips