Recently got my class-A clearance for gym

>recently got my class-A clearance for gym
>i'm a borderline manlet
>i'm barely 180cm after waking up (got tested in the morning and got my pass), but slowly go into the 178cm region at the end of the day when gravity takes its toll on the vertebras
>today i was doing big squat sets in sector A of the gym
>suddenly MCCU (manlet control compliance unit) rushes into the room with guns and measuring tape and asking everybody to present their clearance ID's
>i present my ID to a junior officer
>at this point i can feel shit flowing past my butt plug - almost emptying right there and then
>the junior officer senses that something is not right and calls for backup
>long story short, i was measured and found out
>the gym owner is taken in with hand cuffs behind his back
>i swear i could see tears in his eyes
>i try to explain them that i am 180cm in the morning, but they claim that in such cases, one does not have the right to obtain class-A clearance
>after 30h of intense interrogations i am finally released
>they told me to send in my final appeal to the high commission by the end of next week

so guys, what should i do? my gym owner is facing charges for non-compliance and he is at risk of losing the gym, i.e. his livelihood. i am charged for acting in bad faith and risk facing a global lifetime ban from gyms, including a mandatory global 25-to-life manlet pit quarantine, if im lucky enough to ever see the shine of dumbells ever again.

Attached: g048hg.png (196x207, 57K)

>hitting chest
>some guy squatting is struggling to unrack the weight each time
>he's even wearing squat shoes
>go over to the manager
>tell him I have to call it in, and that he's going be arrested, but that my dad is a 4 star in the Internal Gains Bureau and that he'll be fine, just has to miss a day or two of work and sign some papers
>a few minutes go buy
>MCCU storms in
>squat manlet is shitting himself
>everyone gets measured
>another manlet towards the end of the line books it out the door
>one of the officers chases him out into the parking lot and puts 3 shots into the back of his head
>original manlet gets hauled off
>manager gets hauled off, visibly upset, but again I assure him hes going to be fine
Just got off the phone with my dad OP, you're fucked. Just plead guilty and do your time in the pits.

When will they ever learn?

Attached: 6940aff0.jpg (600x596, 41K)

What are you looking at, manlet? Jelly of my 6'3 large frame? Get mogged, little boy.

Attached: 1520904140150.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

Begone Skeleton

>Be me
>176 cm on a good day
>Go to the gym in my ''special shoes'' raising me up to around 179 cm.
>Tell the gym's new lank governor that I'm 180 cm
>Hmm fine, thou may deadlift, but avoid the 190 cm masterrace small one, thou art confined to the 180-183 cm small men until thee hast another growth spurt
>Phew
>In the middle of my warmup doing 120 kilos for 5 reps
>''Hey you, yeah you''
>A 182 cm small man approaches me.
>''The fucking compliance unit is headed here, those fucking tyrants always make their rounds here on our section of the gym, they know well enough themselves that to disturb the 6'3 and above is forbidden and punishable by death so they come to us and harass us NORMAL SIZED PEOPLE instead.
>Sure enough the MCUU arrives to the scene to go about their daily rounds.
>Fuck, why now? Couldn't they have waited until I got home?
>They line everyone up to check our ID's.
>One guy, clearly 5'8 on a good day starts sweating profusely
>''Fuck fuck FUCK, these lifts only bring me up to 177! What the fuck should I do!!!?
>''Take it easy man'' I tell him, thinking it will be alright ''just stay calm, Scooby is with us''
>The MCCU sniffed him out instantly
>They fucking shot him on sight
>I'm close to gagging
>This is the end
>''ID's please!'' the 6 feet and 2 inches tall Mediterranean looking specimen shouted.
>''NordicManlet, eh? Is there any REASON why you were named that?''
>Why the fuck did I decide to change my name to anything with manlet in it?
>They command me to take off my shoes, I am close to gagging.
>''Let's see if you're actually 180 cm like you claim shall we? Take those fucking shoes off''
>I oblige
>''Heh, 5'9 is it? Yet you claim 5 feet and 11 inches with no remorse like that? You disgust me, you almost made it son, if you would've just grown two more inches yo-
>The 182 cm NORMAL SIZED MAN knocks the officer on the back of his head with an EZ curl bar

>Standing on a stepping still all the while doing it to manage to reach the back of his head
>RUN MANLET, RUN! He shouts.
>I oblige, there is carnage everywhere, the oppressed NORMAL SIZED MEN are fighting off the MCCU together with the 5'10 and under who are fleeing their lives as slaves in the manlet pit
>The masterrace is siding with the MCCU to try and help them defeat us.
>The gym governor is immediately executed by the MCCU for his incompetence
>They are slaughtering my kin like it was nothing.
>I see small torsos flying everywhere of the turbo-manlet 5'7 and unders.
>''Fight with us brother!'' a man who seemed 5'9 like me shouted.
>Instead I ran.
>I returned to the place of carnage afterwards
>The manlets and NORMAL SIZED MEN who survived were lined up and shot.
>My comrade, the 182 cm NORMAL SIZED MAN who helped me escape was crucified.
>Attached to his corpse was a note that read
>''THIS IS THE FATE OF ALL PEOPLE UNDER 186 CM WHO DO NOT KNOW THEIR PLACE''
>I break down
>One day I will have vengeance.

Attached: 1520830420755.png (225x225, 68K)

nigga idk why this good shit is on page 10

This honestly sounds like something that could actually happen in the UK

I've since been branded Fugitivus by the MCCU, I was smuggled to Finland by the underground manlet railroad. Pray for me brehs.

Kek

Thanks for giving us your location, the Helsinki branch has been notified

Attached: khaleesi lul.jpg (536x536, 139K)

There's been reports of manlets in this area. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

Attached: 1521056899042.jpg (640x769, 42K)

>tfw the gym customs believed that your Semtex was whey protein

SOON MY BROTHERS, SOON WE BRING THIS GYM DOWN TO OUR LEVEL

!SIC SEMPER CAMELOPARDALI!

The MCCU is in Finland now? Fuck, I gotta keep keep running, I know China doesn't have an MCCU since they're all manlets, then again I hate communists.

Not at all sir, and might I say your calves look swole af today

Neat

MCCU Asia Division has relaxed requirements for ethnic Asians in Asian counties. You cannot run. You cannot hide. We will find you and we will bring you to justice.

I only ever wanted to deadlift, why won't you fuckers leave my people alone!!??

Attached: Manlet.png (223x226, 8K)