Vitamin D gains

Do you guys tan naked? I've been going on walks in shorts and sandals so I'm snow white from my waist to my knees but tan everywhere else.

Also what's the single most sexually aesthetic muscle region on a man, like what's the male equivalent of tits?

Attached: tan-lines.jpg (640x429, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24c60Vrm5y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Rollerblading with elbow pads.

Attached: 1519807822626.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

back in the 90s I used to rollerblade, always wore elbow pads on vert ramps and even when grinding low rails, my elbows would be trash now without 'em

youtube.com/watch?v=24c60Vrm5y4

Attached: cartoon-daria-girl-hipster-Favim.com-2182791.jpg (500x432, 53K)

>what's the single most sexually aesthetic muscle region on a man
6 pack

Nope I have permanent Farmers tan. It's been 6 months and i still look like the Scuba diver in OP. Literally scarred.

i dunno user, i think the male equivalent of tits is the pecs

>tfw no qt mountain biker gf

Your personality.

I'm not even memeing, women are way more into the psychological and sociological aspects of their partners, as opposed to males for whom the visual and physical stimuli are the most important. This is why women are also a lot more likely to have bisexual tendencies, the care and status of a person is more interesting to them than the outer appearance.

I don't remember that episode of Daria

la la laaa la la

excuse me

Attached: l.jpg (600x450, 48K)

EXCUSE ME

>90s
>vert
>grinding
My nigger. I miss those days. Bladed from 96-04. Started catching up on social media and the remaining messageboards and blading culture is pretty sad. Not much changed at all since I quit except there are less people doing it and most people that still do are 30-40 year olds.

Wallet.

V-taper

OP here, was really expecting delts to be the common answer

probably the right answer tbqh

If I'm wrong please correct

I bladed ~93-98, good times

You quit as the golden age started. Cool to see another former blader on here.

Switched to skateboarding at that point, Tony Hawk came out on the PS1 and it became uncool to blade. Still have fond memories of it (and street hockey!)

>Do you guys tan
no. im not a homosexual.
any tan I get is a result of going outside.

I had to use a tanning bed 2x a week for a month and would tan nude. Only situation in which I personally would.

GNARLY DUDE