Skin Care Products

Guys, I'm trying to fix my skin problems, since when I was younger, I had a compulsive desire of opening wounds in my face cause of anxiety.
Nowadays there's lots of holes and scars in my cheeks and forehead. I also have brownish dark circles and puffiness in the lower eyelids and I don't know how to make them lighter.
I wanted to know what you guys reccomend when it comes to a skin mix of dry and oily. Do you guys have any tips of how to do a proper skincare routine?
The pic is the products that I use the most. Are they good?

Attached: pixlr_20180316161446719.jpg (2048x2048, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I had a compulsive desire of opening wounds in my face cause of anxiety
Fake and gay. People simply dont do things like that. You b8 and fakeposting
Sage and reported.

It's a type of self harm fag
Search it you biased bitch

>>"The most common form of self-harm is using a sharp object to cut one's skin, but also includes behaviour such as burning, scratching, banging or hitting body parts."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm

You shouldn't be so rude to newcomers, mah man

make your own facial scrub with coconut oil and organic sugar

make your own face mask by grinding up oats in the blender and mixing it with water or milk and letting it soak in your sun for 5-10 mins

use just coconut oil on your face and beard before bed as a mostierizer.

Attached: 53E39755-5754-418C-8122-A0F4069D97C6.jpg (1200x720, 142K)

this seems about right

don’t use some of that shit user, i think that scrub has alcohol in it which dries out your skin and makes you look older. don’t use any product with alcohol or too many chemicals

stay natural when it comes to your epidermis user

First off you don't have dry and oily skin mixed, you have either or, if you wipe your finger on your nose amd there's a visible layer of oil you have oily skin.

Benzoyl peroxide (10%) for dry skin
Apply once daily, twice daily if it's not enough

If you are getting acne because of dry skin it's because you don't clean your scabs up well enough fucking tart. Use an exfoliating wash if that's the case.

Of course it dries the skin it's the point of it. It's for people with acne caused by overly oily skin

Fuck off shitter. Go stroke your inferiority complex somewhere else.

>OP
Personally, I don't like gels because they're loaded with shit I can't pronounce and leave this slick kind of feeling. If it seems to work for you and your circumstance, I would say continue but be sure you're protecting your face with sunscreen still.

Current products: L'Occitane Verbana Shampoo + Shower gel, Anthony facial scrub (pre-shave), Anthony algae cleanser (no-shave days), Kiehl's Age Defender moisturizer, L'Occitane aftershave balm, Clinque SPF 50+, regular ass Degree anti-perspirant, Chanel Egoiste.

both of these

Err...I forgot to tell, but I'm actually a woman.
I guess some things here can be used (except products only for men)

>I had a compulsive desire of opening wounds in my face cause of anxiety.
>Nowadays there's lots of holes and scars in my cheeks and forehead
Look into dermabrasion or laser treatment for this. There are home rollers you can do it with but I would suggest using a stamper so as to keep the punctures vertical combined with some kind of serum (vit c or hyaluronic acid are decent choices). Also see if you can get a retinol script from your doctor.

People here genuinely have no idea what they're talking about.

Check out Reddit's /r/skincareaddiction

coconut oil is comedogenic user, and will give you acne. i recommend using glycolic acid / vitamin c / retinols for the improvement of texture and the appearance of scarring, and to wear spf on your face after you do so to prevent scarring from getting darker. also use moisturizer. for body scars, kojic acid soap, and amlactin lotion is goat.
curology is a prescription you can order online that helps a lot of people. good luck

>Wash my face once a day when I take my shower
>Nothing else
>Never get pimples, except when I forget to wash my pillow cases for several months
Must suck having bad skin genetics

Janaína?

I think you should use a moisturizer on your face every day to help balance it out, either during the day or at night. Oiliness is usually caused by your body trying to compensate for dry skin, which is why you have a problem with both.

If it’s available in your country a lot of people like products by cetaphil and cerave.

I constantly pick at my lips to the point where they start bleeding so I think OP’s problem is believable.

>I constantly pick at my lips to the point where they start bleeding so I think OP’s problem is believable.
This is self mutilation?
Shit I've been doing this since I was 10, about 18 years now.
I don't even think about it, but I guess other people have told me it's a bad habit.
Only time I don't do it is when I'm super hydrated and my lips stop drying out.
Can't stand the feeling of dry or leathery lips, need to peel it off and get to that fresh skin

It is shit. I had problems with acne for years and people would just say “gee bro just use the same products I have” like it would solve the issue. There’s only one cleanser I can use that works and it costs $20 a bottle.

this
retinol is a godsend. There’s a brand called the ordinary that has it for cheap. use sunscreen though

Probably, I have a stressful Home situation and it feels like I do it the most when I’m frustrated or nervous. I’ve tried to kick the habit for years but no luck yet.

Fixing my eating habits made my skin way less oily but then started getting dry. Scrubs are good but you don't want to overdo it, a lot of the washes are over drying and then your body tries to make up for it.

Best things I've learned that works for me are that tea tree oil will kill a spot quick, and then I use argan oil as moisturizer. Someone recomended me argan oil on here instead of moisturizer and it's the best.

Not to shuffle you off to another board but /cgl/'s skincare thread is pretty helpful.

Attached: IMG_20180314_002237.jpg (1080x870, 107K)

Skin picking is a real disorder. Sometimes I find myself doing it without thinking about it. Try to keep your hands busy and avoid looking too closely in the mirror.

As for a routine, cleanser and moisturizer in the morning. At night, cleanser again, exfoliate (look up stridex pads), wait for your face to dry and then moisturize. CeraVe is a good brand for cleansers and moisturizers but whatever you buy make sure it is non-comedogenic (won't clog your pores).

I got all this from r/skincareaddiction so that might be worth checking out rather than a fitness board.

1mm dermaroller and vit C serum. Research before buying products, there are a lot out there.

Use a gentle cleanser
Use a BHA exfoliant
Use sunscreen in the morning and moisturizer at night

Look into Korean skincare routines. It's expensive and time consuming, but you really see a difference after a while.

I've never had to deal with SUPER severe scarring though, so IDK if this will fix deep scars. But it's a great place to start getting your routine on point. You can go to the doctor for scar treatments later.

>sugar and coconut oil
don't do this, that's way too abrasive and unnecessary