CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP IS OVERRATED Veeky Forums????

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP IS OVERRATED Veeky Forums????

>Be me 5 months ago
>Worked out 5 days a week on a full-time job, making noticeable gains
>Get in a relationship
>Now spend at least $250 on just going out a week, barely have any time for myself, goes to the gym less than 2 days a week, and average

Attached: 1518114255669.webm (576x720, 834K)

you're not with the right person, my guy. you gotta get with someone who recognizes and supports your goals.

>can we talk about
>multiple question marks
>being spineless and spending $250 a week on restaurants (when you dont want to)
Back to tumblr bitch

sit on my face

you're a cuck for letting her decide any of those things for you.

that being said, yes they are overrated and I'm about ready to dump mine

You're in a shitty relationship and if the person you're in a relationship with is any reflection of yourself, you're a shitty person.

>spend at least $250 on just going out a week

Damn, OP's gf hit the jackpot

When I was in my last relationship I literally felt suffocated. I was into lifting so much that I postponed dates just to squat. I've always had a routine in my life and a girl just messed it up with dates and plans and whatnot. It's fucking hell.

Attached: sniffing1.gif (480x270, 98K)

you gotta get a girl who also has goals. some girls their only goal in life is to get your attention/affection. Once they get that they pat themselves on the back and let go

>Now spend at least $250 on just going out a week
You're an idiot. You should go on google and figure out how much the average prostitute costs in your country (assuming it's legal).

I'm from the Netherlands, and according to google a blowjob from a prostitute will set me back € 40. Let me explain to you what that means: if you're spending € 20 or more on a date and you're not getting your dick sucked, you're being ripped off (because getting your dick sucked will require at least a second date, which will require equal expenditure). So if I spend € 20 on a bitch, I expect to get my dick sucked. If not, why even bother? Why not just hire a prostitute?

Attached: 1492166055363.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

For real, this is why I dumped my gf

you're supposed to be with someone who either enjoys doing the same things as you, or gives you enough time to do all of the same things you enjoyed doing before you met
Kids taking up all your time is fine, they are a commitment. A woman is supposed to compliment your life, not stress it

>hey Veeky Forums can I post /r9k/ stuff here and further ruin this board?

Nigga I love being married. The downsides are outweighed by the good things

>Now spend at least $250 on just going out a week

Sounds like you picked a shit girl.

I would do almost anything to have her brap on my face

Relationships are overrated, but not for the reasons you stated. Your problem is that you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to take control of his life.

Relationships are stupid because monogamy is antithetical to human instinct.

WHAT good things?
>I get sex for free!... except when you consider I have to provide for her, pay her rent and she can at any moment leave and take half my shit!

Attached: brappostervsnewbie.gif (260x173, 1.34M)

i would cut off my ears to smell her panties

Do you ever consider that there's more to a relationship than sex? Like having someone you can trust and confide in to tell your problems about and not be judged for it, and being in their warm embrace every day? There's so much fake people that when you find the one, you feel like the luckiest person in the world.

>>Now spend at least $250 on just going out a week, barely have any time for myself, goes to the gym less than 2 days a week, and average

I meant C.U.C.K you cuck

I feel bad that genuine love seems like an alien concept to you. I hope you experience it one day user, I'll be lifting for you.

Attached: 1521069716279.jpg (344x245, 24K)

>All these people who think $250 is a lot
Either y'all live in the middle of nowhere where a big house is only $500 a month, or you're children with no jobs.

>All these people who think $250 is a lot

Nobody really said that, everyone is just laughing at him for spending that on a chick

>take half my shit
Only if you get married idiot

The idea of going on a date is to enjoy an experience with another person. Only weird virgins try to make it an exchange for sex thing.

Going and eating delicious food or going to some event with a person you like or love is great.

Other than being a meal ticket I think OP has a point.
I can't imagine having a gf I'd want to spend so much time with. I've mostly preferred being alone to spending a lot of time with my friends throughout the years, so what are the chances I'll find a girl I want to spend even MORE time with? The chances of that person existing are impossibly small.

She has way too much ass.

t. soyboy

>having someone you can trust and confide in to tell your problems about and not be judged for it
>expecting this from a woman
Audible kek

maybe you shouldnt get in a relationship unless you like the person retard

> tfw no thicc big booty brapper in my database class

Sex is SO fucking overrated my dude. SO overrated. You have no idea. Sex with someone you love and cherish though, I feel would be transcendental

You’re projecting your own insecurities man. Do you you even TALK to women?????????

Your life is YOUR PRIORITY, No one else decides what you do in your own life.
It's not your GF's fault that you're not going the gym, it's not her fault you're spending $250 per week on shit, it's not her fault you're on happy.

Everything that's happening right now is entirely on your own actions. You have the power to say no, so don't come to Veeky Forums and rant about how bad you're having it, because it's entirely your fault.

Either deal with it or fix it.

It is though. That's meal at a Michelin starred restaurant and opera every other day.

Then just get out of the relationship, retard.

Also
>spending at least $250 on just going out a week

Do you have to eat out every fucking day or something?

lollllllll, thats what happens. People saying it won't happen to them are not in a relationship or am trying to tell themselves their girl doesn't own them in a way.
You gotta now do even more shit that you never wanted to do. Its just how it is.

>$250 a week
Shit man, that's a payment on an investment property right there. In 5 years you could have another house that brings you nearly passive income, or an aging gf who is getting bored of you anyway. You choose

>The idea of going on a date is to enjoy an experience with another person
Why are you expected to pay for it, then? If it really was about "the experience", bitch would pay her own expenses. But it's not, it's about proving you're worthy to some vagina on stilts with an inflated sense of self-worth despite being literally useless outside of having a puss.

>genuine love

it is becoming so easy to detect roasties nowadays

I'm almost 100% certain you're a woman

Attached: HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvMTFoR1NSMFJUYmFCYjIvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif (354x276, 197K)

>Do you you even TALK to women?????????

Attached: arguing with holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Women detected.
Tits or GTFO.

I double that, user.

post source you faggot

BE GONE ROASTIE

30yo oldfag reporting in. Let me tell you something I've learned about women. They are more calculating and sociopathic than you could ever imagine. I've seen qt church girls get together and make a literal spreadsheet of minimum acceptable values for height, income, etc and rate guys they knew based on the chart. I've had a girl admit to me that most of them want a high value man mostly to impress their friends.

You are an interchangeable piece of her dream life. The moment you stop being useful, it will turn out that you're an abusiness asshole whomstve she has never loved. She will move on to a new guy as soon as it is socially acceptable. In fact, she's already got your 5 replacements lined up in order of value.

Don't hate women, bros. Just understand them and don't be naive. There's a good reason our ancestors didn't let them anywhere near political power.

>Going and eating delicious food or going to some event with a person you like or love is great.
don't you mean: "going out and making the guy pay for everything i want or threaten him with leaving? "
i can smell the roast from your post

>introvert
>gf introvert
>either watch anime or tv shows at home or work out or play tabletop games
yeah nah find a better girl

>he fell for the "we share all the same interests" meme
i did too, so fucking boring. plus she was a gains goblins because she'd always want to stay in and get delivery
never again

you 2 probably don't have friends which explains why you don't have to go out and do other social related things. not everyone is like you 2

This guy gets it.

Fuck off you buttblasted roastie, your meatflaps have no power in this hive of homoeroticism.

>Don't hate women, bros.
but how can you not? reread your own post

sure, it's already worthless scum place here. fucking r9ktards ruin everything

impregnate her, make sure she delivers the baby, then split, get the custody of the child or just kidnap him/her and move to another country.
You only need to have sex once or twice to have children. After you can forget any kind of relationship (other than professional) with woman

also do this when you are forty when you can afford and your children will also live longer
this is all there is to it

This is the truest thing I've ever read on this site. Do not ever make women your equal. Hating women elevates them to a position where they can be judged like a normal human. They can t. Men need to treat women with sympathy and caution.

Attached: 1521238397995.jpg (350x270, 14K)

Look here >>>It's exactly why you can t hate a bear for wanting to kill you

You soyboys need to realize that being in a relationship doesn't = becoming the woman's equal. It doesn't mean you should sit there and become a woman who talks about her problems and needs emotional support. If you're a man, you can handle that yourself because your goals in life are much higher than that. When I talk to my gf, I DO love that she admires me and wishes for me to be by her side everyday, but I DO NOT engage in any sort of personality that shows weakness because I know that any sort of input from a woman, will not work. Women and men live drastically different lives. You will only be able to 100% understand your fellow man. The woman is there for sex, for kids, for feminine admiration and for you to use as an accessory.

The following is how you should organize your week so you don't slow your strides in self-improvement and so you never become even slightly feminine:

You must know that a woman does deserve 1 day a week to be treated very nicely, and to be fucked. You may spend one day relaxing with your woman where you treat her to your unwavering confidence and romance. Your woman should know that YOU can treat her to an amazing single day of romance. You may also send your woman 1 text per day, letting her know that you are still thinking about her physicality. Anything more makes you fucking just like a woman because every other aspect of your week should he dedicated to yourself OR your kids (if you have any). If you notice any insecurities flooding your tiny brain, you don't talk about it because the answer is already clear. If you're insecure or worrying about anything, you've already lost because you were never ready for a relationship in the first place.

t.irish

POOP TRUCK HAS ARRIVED!

Attached: 81723405.jpg (690x706, 61K)

>not manning up and setting boundaries for yourself
>spending any money on some brap hog, let alone $250 you fucking cuck
>not making based stamina gains by clapping her cheeks and instead losing sleep pointlessly

I hope this is a troll thread because otherwise you’re never gonna make it you fuckin beta, might as well be a virgin

Stay in the Netherlands
Veeky Forums is for Americans only

ITT: angry incel refugees from /r9k/ and trp

I’m a male (male) LMAO. I dropped 2 thots last week. What the fuck is wrong with you guys. It’s totally possible to legitimately like someone and not be an insecure beta faggot about it

You’re on Veeky Forums. Remember that OP is always a fag
And so are most of the dwellers that infest these boards

>abusiness
meant "abusive"

This. You have to understand that their survival strategy is to look cute and helpless while at the same time being master manipulators. It's ingrained in their nature and they can't change it. My sister once admitted to me that when she's interested in a guy, she observes him for a while and figures out exactly what kind of girl he considers ideal. Then she molds herself into that image and makes him fall for her. She bragged that she sometimes does this as a challenge, just to see if she can. Then, once he's wrapped around her finger, she starts subtly manipulating him to change him into what she wants.

To us, that behavior seems absolutely immoral and disgusting. But to them it's just basic mating strategy to get the highest quality mate. Never expect honor or other masculine ideals from a woman. But don't poison yourself with hate either. With a little practice, you can learn to beat them at their own game and it actually becomes pretty fun.

Holy shit this is legitimately autistic man. You act like you’re God himself because you managed to snag a GF. I wasn’t suggesting at all you should be clingy to your GF- I was literally suggesting that casual sex is not as fulfilling as sex with a woman you care about and you had to go off on a 14 paragraph tirade about how you handle YOUR relationship.

Anyways, here’s your (you)

underr8d post

fpbp, seriously OP

my girl practically forces me to workout if i dont feel like it

and she keeps me in check if im slipping on my diet

>doesn't mean you should sit there and become a woman who talks about her problems and needs emotional support. If you're a man, you can handle that yourself because your goals in life are much higher than that
Alright, so what purpose does that slut have that a maid and a prostitute cannot fill?

I'm guessing you don't have any meaningful friendships huh

How is it autistic. I'm totally agreeing with you on the point that casual sex is worse than a relationship. I'm just not ignoring a point that people seriously need to understand, which is that you can't hate women, but you also can t consider them your equal.

They are overrated, and I say this as someine who was married 9 years and has been with 30+ women now.

However, these are all "you" problems. YOU could stop this at any point. YOU choose not to because you don't have the life/relationship experience to even ATTEMPT to get what you want. ALL of these are you problems. YOU are the one letting these be problems. None of this shit was ever an issue for me and I was in the military, working long hours making a shit ton of cash. Do you know how much you make in the U.S. military being married? It's stupid. $250 would have been nothing and I still didn't spend that much or get less than 5 hours of sleep.

You are either exaggerating, or a perfect example of how pathetic American men are compared to men from kost of the rest of the world.

Does anyone else just give their significant other their money???
I give my gf at least 1000 dollars a month to go shopping and pamper herself
She helps pay bills so I don’t mind giving her my disposable income to enjoy herself but it just feels like the man thing to do

I guess you don't either, given how you describe relationships with women.

>give my gf at least 1000 dollars
>She helps pay bills

Attached: Untitledddd.jpg (602x718, 66K)

I was with you on most of your points until I noticed your name is "Diaper".

Anyone who calls himself Diaper and also uses Veeky Forums... Do I need to finish this sentence?

How the fuck do you spend $250 going out? Please tell me you're not paying for her, right user? No one is that fucking retarded in this day and age right?

>the male thing to do
What the fuck you fucking numale beta cuck provider.

yes

Depends on how old you are. If you're in your 20's, yes. I'm 32 and just recently engaged. Any longer than that, and people start to wonder.

>the "man" thing to do is let your girlfriend waste your money

Yeah user, you're a real manly man. A real alpha male.

Attached: 1516453891618.jpg (645x773, 36K)

If not seeing them as an equal allows you to have a healthier relationship with yourself and with her, then more power too you. To me it’s toxic though, cause there’s a massive difference between being assertive and not taking bullshit from a woman and treating her like a child. Ghost thots and all that whenever you feel like, but we’re talking about a girlfriend here- someone who you’re potentially considering to raise your children. You gotta be a strong but benevolent

I give my wife a similar amount, but $1000 a month is not anywhere near an extravagant amount of money for me. She takes care of me the way a wife should, so it's an even trade.

She doesn't have any STD's. She makes child. She can be a virgin. She shows a type of feminine admiration for your masculinity which in turn gets your little dick hard.

Attached: 1520211828761.png (456x648, 320K)

You can't tell this because you aren't a very bright guy, but the fact that you want me to finish that sentence lets everyone know you are the dumbest person in the room.

>beta cuck provider
I fuck her at my own will so I say it’s a fair trade off
That’s besides the fact besides a gym membership I could care less about money, I’ll literally just hand out hundred dollar bills too homeless people sometimes because I don’t have any other use for money

Exactly!
I even get off of it in a way how she comes home with new clothes and shoes and makeup

Yeah I agree with you on some of that. You should definetely respect your lady. But it should be more of a respect towards her femininity and ability to be maternal rather than how you'd respect a fellow male. Kind of like how you respect your mom.

Clearly you don’t have real money if you’re serious about that

who is this semen demon?

Send some over to me then faggot
1KmnRn3wvw7fCNYjWRvsAWJd5gP7QUrCYs

Lol agreed. Why the fuck are u tripfagging as ***diaper*** bro