How do I maxx my facial aesthetics?

how do I maxx my facial aesthetics?

Attached: cp.png (600x583, 340K)

cut

cut, neck pill, hygiene

get to a lower bodyfat percentage
wash face
moisturize
cut facial hair to compliment face (most men look better shaved)
pluck eyebrows if they are bushy (only pluck a little bit, wait a bit and then do a bit more to avoid overdoing it because you're retarded)
trim nose hair if it's an issue

No salt, no fatty foods, cut the carbs and stay hydrated

-very low body fat
-get a haircut that enhances the shape of your face. NOT one that is trendy/fad, whatever
-for christs sake, dont have a unibrow
-chew alot of gum for jaw muscle gains

mew, gum,

This is literally all you need. Maybe +teeth whitening if you have disgusting teeth. Strong gaze is always important. Not autisticly strong, just the "slightly intimidating" gaze

>(most men look better shaved)
only cuck bois

real men look better with a trimmed facial hair that's well cared for

Agreed. If you can grow stubble that's not patchy.
I keep mine at a 1 guard like all the time and it accentuates my jaw and inserts way more.

Put a paper bag on your head you ugly freak.

That's only because most men have weak chins and weak jaws. If someone has a strong chin and a strong jaw then they look better clean shaven.

>pluck eyebrows if they are bushy
bushy bows can be god tier

>That's only because most men have weak chins and weak jaws. If someone has a strong chin and a strong jaw then they look better clean shaven.
true, tbqh Numales go for the big untrimmed beard

Chads go for the trimmed beard or clean shaven, it really depends on the style you have

Attached: jon2.jpg (265x186, 11K)

Not a bushy unibrow

Please never give anyone dietary advice again.

Attached: 1520995116679.png (385x350, 37K)

Enjoy your ride to nogaincity limpdickstation.

>Strong gaze is always important. Not autisticly strong, just the "slightly intimidating" gaze

Whats the difference, Anons?

hes already there

work on neck gains, cut, lots water

Look like you are deep in thought, not like a psycho Neanderthal who is looking for a brawl

as i've gotten older i've started to appreciate the goatee with large moustache. basically everyone in wildland fire has some sort of blue collar goatee going on. I've been clean shaven for years but a well trimmed goatee surprisingly has done well for me despite hating it for a long time.
If you keep it trimmed, your hair short and neat and you take care of yourself it can do you good as long as it comes in thick and you trim it well. Otherwise you'll look like a druggie, or your uncle Steve.

finding a balance my dude, just practice making eye contact with people when youre in conversation.

if youre talking to a girl hold eye contact when shes talking and every now and then glance down at her lips, gives the idea that youre paying attention without staring her out

>>if youre talking to a girl hold eye contact when shes talking and every now and then glance down at her lips, gives the idea that youre paying attention without staring her ou

Im a master at that... trust me.

Attached: B7cqZmifdfdg.jpg (720x1230, 89K)

i used to be awkward as fuck but now i find it so awesome how people react to you completely different when you do that. its like it instantly makes you twice as attractive just for being able to hold eyecontact