Just broke my fast with 6 eggs. Are eggs actually God-tier...

Just broke my fast with 6 eggs. Are eggs actually God-tier? Is the 1100mg of cholesterol gonna boost my test before it kills me?

Pic unrelated, there are more than 6 eggs here

Attached: 152013258462.jpg (740x635, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7Fpp2VT5lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eggs are retarded. 6 of them is only like 400 calories 36 grams of protein and it makes you feel full as fuck

I'm cutting though, so I WANT to feel full as fuck

You were right OP, I count 25 eggs, so definitively not 6

I was hoping my calculations were correct

God tier food ofc. Take care with fat, because normal ppl don't need more than 1gram per corporal kg. Despite of it a diet could be full of eggs. Also, the egg white has no fat, so if you really want to eat and already made your today fat needs, just eat the egg white.

oh well then yeah they are god tier i suppose

I dispute the 25 egg claim. There are 23 according to my observations.

Attached: 23egggz.jpg (740x635, 75K)

>high protein
Rip you are liver, rip you are kidney, say hello to the betus

There are enough studies to show that eggs are not good for you. They can not even legally say that eggs are nutritious.

>not counting the implied eggs
how embarassing

>implying there are implied eggs

>this is the state of american education

user, Please. Next you will say bacon is not nutritious and is a carcinogen

Attached: 1478494196516.jpg (568x500, 64K)

>egg possess all the building blocks for a single chicken embriotic cell to grow into a chick ready to run and walk around.
>not nutritious

What the fuck are you saying?

This kind of autism is why I come here. Never change, brehs

Attached: fit.jpg (388x445, 62K)

High protein diets are terrible for you, don't eat egg whites alone. If anything you should prefer to eat the yolk alone.

I have like 8 a day, god tier for cheap protein and healthy fat, and cheap as fuck too

>one month of eating one small meal a day
>weak as fuck first meal and resuming progressive overload
>be now
>eating full meals
>deadlift through the roof
Gotta figure out why my bench and squat arent coming back yet.
Maybe I need to eat more.

I wasn't right but neither are you, there's two 4s on your image. They are 24 eggs total, not 23, not 25, just 24

My 9s look like 4s because of my shitty handwriting. I stand by my 23 egg count.

Attached: impliedeggs.jpg (2816x2100, 957K)

You get that shit from pic related?

btfo vegan shill

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1000x563, 173K)

this, i have 8 a day also. fuck the babies worried about cholestrol, americans will find any excuse not to eat this or that.

i mix mine with low fat mayonnaise, black pepper and mustard for a god tier egg sandwich filling which i eat on wholegrain bread and then when i've had my bread for the day i chow the rest down with a spoon.

The addition of multiple yolked eggs does not constitute an additional whole egg bonus. At best, you could argue that is a 1/3rd egg gain per double yolked egg if we are to assume that an egg is 3 components (yolk, white, shell).

>

This is the only right answer.

Attached: 1519065855102.gif (450x551, 213K)

well you dont break ketosis at least

Nigga that's a 9
>mfw Veeky Forums can't count to 23

Attached: thonkpad.png (128x128, 19K)

>eggs
>make you feel full
??? Fry your eggs retard. Takes like 1 bite per egg and easiest to eat ever, don't get full either.

>making the eggs harder to digest
>not making you full
?

high protein is fine for your liver, just stay hydrated retard.

Attached: eggs.jpg (159x136, 7K)

Further analysis shows clearly there's 24 of them
>pic related
As an additional proof eggs are usually bought by multiple of six and 24, unlike 23, is a multiple of six

Attached: 24eags.jpg (740x635, 86K)

>what is gluconeogenesis

>implying
That's the bowl, not an egg.

Attached: disvjlkvd.png (755x746, 309K)

well I have no problem eating fried eggs without getting full. also who cares about being full, just keep eating if you need to eat more. don't be a pussy

You are a fool. That is the edge of the bowl, not an additional egg.How would egg 22 even balance on that hypothetical egg?

Don't call him retard.

If there were an egg there, the right side of egg 14 would appear much higher

Attached: E30-BMW-320is1.jpg (1600x1066, 232K)

This isn't a joking matter.

Attached: UFXGWT6.jpg (502x466, 33K)

Not him but you can see the other side of it in the bottom left corner. It would be a different shade if it was the edge of the bowl.

>mfw Veeky Forums is literally an american egg counting forum

>Is the 1100mg of cholesterol gonna boost my test

You guys went so triggered by vegans that you literally believe this shit now.

Attached: 1481411737863.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

entirely wrong angle of curve for it to be the edge of the bowl

Attached: chicken.jpg (600x402, 37K)

i love this board

Attached: operator.jpg (349x278, 27K)

>fucking vegan quoting the many times debunked "what the health" in every. single. thread.

How about you put your money where your mouth is fucker. There is no room for a 24th egg.

Attached: 24eggsprobnot.jpg (740x635, 82K)

This thread is ace

samesies senpai

>he doesn't know there's more than one kind of cholesterol

It's the inside dumbass
You are a double fool.
A careful look at the shadows on eggs 19, 6, 12, 2, and the bottom of the bowl reveal that the light source is closer to the camera than the far edge of the bowl and a The white you're seeing is light which made its way through the gap between 13 and 22 on the INSIDE of the bowl -- not the edge itself. The shade you're describing is the shadow of the edge of 13

tl;dr 23 eggs, no more, no less.

Look at egg 14 and tell me how there could possibly be another under its right side, taking into account the edge of the bowl as seen in

>the consumption of large amounts of the foundation of testosterone couldn't logically have any effect on it's production

a lot of this shit is pretty new "science" at least in terms of how exactly these things work in the body, but it's not a totally backwards idea.

Attached: testboost.jpg (457x53, 14K)

*And a little (not a lot) above, which you can tell by the fact the bottom of the bowl is shaded

cholesterol is cholesterol is cholesterol

there is only one "cholesterol", lipoproteins are transporters and they vary in their structure and composition.

Attached: wew.jpg (363x222, 18K)

You are right about the curve of the bowl, but how would egg 22 stand if there wasn't an other egg behind it ?
Egg 22 clearly doesn't touch egg 21 so it has only two point of contact shown on the phot : egg 20 and 23. But it needs at least 3 points of contact to be stable hence the existence of another egg barely visible one the image

Attached: 24th.jpg (740x635, 84K)

I fucking love you bros

Screencap?

Attached: 1517341522489.jpg (640x422, 88K)

Pretty sure it also rests on egg 14 and/or the top of the bowl
Also, we'd almost certainly see the top of this hypothetical egg 25 in the negative space between 13 and 22

Attached: clkf,bamboo,white,x900-bg,f2f2f6.1u2.jpg (900x900, 46K)

Egg 24 is obviously under 7 you fucking ingrate

I second guessed myself on this. But that would mean that the egg would be below eggs 20-23. I don't think there would be room for egg 24 to exist. Look at how shallow the bowl is at the foreground.
Egg 22 is stable because it rests on egg 21(1st point of contact), egg 23 (second point of contact), egg 20 (3rd point of contact) and the edge of the bowl (4th point of contact).

Unmistakably not a shadow or the edge of the bowl

Attached: Zoominyoujackasses.jpg (400x486, 28K)

Pic related

Attached: Egg contact points.jpg (759x684, 54K)

agreed, no way an egg could even fit there

Veeky Forums - Egg Counting

Given how shallow of an angle the light is at, it's almost certain that that's just the shadow. The "egg" is that bright white because it's directly receiving the bright light ONTO THE BOWL. See attached picture for proof of relatively low light source and how much less white the actual egg with direct light is

Attached: 152013258462.jpg (740x635, 141K)

Most store-bought bacon is legit rtash and full of carcinogens lmao

Exactly. The 24th egg doesn't exist, it's just a play on lighting. Look at how bright the edge of the bowl is in contrast with the interior on the bottom right side.

Attached: Eggbowlcontrast.jpg (740x635, 86K)

How do you explain the different shades of your supposed shadow and reflection of the bowl ?
The gradiant of the shadow fallows the shape of an extra egg. There's the bowl int the shadow 1. The dark edge of the egg 2. And the brighter rest of the egg 3
24TH EGG IS NOT A MYTH

Attached: gradiant.jpg (237x191, 13K)

My explanation would be that the ceramic bowl with a high sheen is brighter in direct light than the textured surface of the egg.

See
Also, the highlights of the photo (particularly the reflective bowl and the very tops of a couple eggs) lose detail on account of being overexposed

Then if there's no egg: 1 (on ) must be the shadow of egg 14 and 3 the bowl exposed to light. But what's 2, the darker line between the 1 and 3? Shadows don't form that way, they are usually darker on the center than in the periphery

Does anyone know who the owner of the photo is? Perhaps we can find out who took it and ask them how many eggs are really there.

That would be a good idea. Reverse image search doesn't yield any good results.
The second best option would be to render all the eggs and have 2 scenarios-24 eggs and 23 eggs.

I think cherrypicking those colors in the shadow is rather unfair due to how nasty the JPEG artifacting there is -- there really is no clearly defined gradient in either direction

>The image is so shitty that you shouldn't even consider looking at it
Why though? it's the only thing we have. And patern of the gradiant you can observe in the orignal wouldn't be generated by any jpg compression

go get this exact bowl and arrange the eggs as in the pic.

Agreed you'd have to be a brainlet to not see it

Egg threads on Veeky Forums are always quality

Attached: DYM.png (320x326, 146K)

The colors used in those sample points aren't necessarily indicative of the real colors since those pixels are compressed to shit [seriously, zoom in on your picture and you'll see that those pixels are literally just artifacts with colors determined by JPEG's shitty algorithm] but even if we allow that, I think that the darker color could be from the intersection of the shadows of eggs 13 and 22

What gradient?

Attached: implyinggradient.png (237x191, 23K)

people who don't believe in the 24th egg arn't going to make it

>Pic unrelated, there are more than 6 eggs here

I just came to this thread to say that I chuckled audibly

23 is resting on the edge of the bowl though, if 22 was on top of that, how would it also reach the edge of the bowl?

the contour of egg 14 is disrupted at its bottom-right exactly where egg 24 would go, this is clearly not an artifact

>the countour of egg 14 is disrupted at its bottom-right exactly where egg 24 would go
youtube.com/watch?v=N7Fpp2VT5lk

>there are more than 6 eggs here
the phrase that launched a thousand autists

Veeky Forums - eggnomics

I eat at least 6 eggs a day and my test is through the roof and my cholesterol is normal

I recommend you do cardio when you take the eggpill but other than that it's an incredible food

If it was just a shadow the light part would curve in the direction of the curve on egg 14.
There is absolutely a 24th egg.

Attached: 24th egg.png (825x637, 347K)

joke's on you, since getting a gf i give zero shits about unleashing my autism

Not gonna lie, former 24th egg supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the fake egg crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this egg get counted.

how many eggs do you think she has left

le egg 24 meme was funny at first, but I think we can all agree there are only 23

She has to eat /all/ the eggs.

Given that the light source is coming from the top left, that whole area should be shaded if it were just a shadow.
Its an egg

see

Attached: Egg-Head_Emoji-Thinking-Face-512.png (512x512, 28K)

Guys, I found the missing egg

Attached: egg_fu.jpg (700x479, 77K)

the absolute state of 23ers

Attached: 23.png (1920x816, 1.84M)

>be op
>start thread to share thoughts about my diet and maybe learn something
>whole thread deteriorates into how many eggs are in a bowl
>never learn about egg

Attached: 7C7572FB-BEE7-466A-B42C-5406FDC1720A.jpg (543x638, 51K)