I'm starting to get into his videos, especially about masculinity

I'm starting to get into his videos, especially about masculinity.

Is he legit?

Attached: elliott-hulse.jpg (1234x617, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=To9FQa2O65Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KuYz6x_zi-c
youtube.com/watch?v=WKPNDjJD7eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AIpazfPaux8
youtube.com/watch?v=UH1q_5aru8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just watch his old videos. Don't watch him after he sold out

lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=To9FQa2O65Q

This guy's Chad AF

he's only had sex with 1 women in his entire life.

this guys a legend imo, made me change the way i look at a lot of my insecurities and thoughts.

what do you mean by 'selling out'??

>cringe
no thanks

Ay dios mio...

El Arcangel De Los Mixtos

This guy is a genius. Love him.

Being a money hungry kike and doing those BS 2smart4u guru vids

actually i wish i was that confident to do whatever the fuck i want

talk shit all you want but hes *made it*

JAJAJAJ

>le 56% breeds with 0/10 dyke to create le 28%

How much of a retard do you have to be to give all these yt broscientists free clicks so they can make an easy living feeding you garbage. Hulse is straight broscience new age fake spirituality con man making money off saps like itt

You fucking morans veg out on all these yt channels like brainlets. Boogie never has to work a day in his life for no reason other than being a fat fuck thanks to you gimps

Fucking kill yourselves

Attached: family.jpg (604x453, 55K)

His only legit thing is
>BREATHE INTO YOUR BALLS

I agree Elliot Hulse is definitely not chad at all

but if you actually think fucking a bunch of 6s makes you a chad then you must be 16 years old

even fucking a bunch of models doesn’t make you a chad

Just switch straight away to Jordan Peterson. Pretty much the same message but much more articulated and concise b-bucko.

Literally who?

he's really neurotic and tries to hide it with faked positivity
>t. someone who's also neurotic

Clean your room, bucko.

Are you Eurofags really this bad at math? And you have the gall to call Americans stupid.
>56% breeds with (hideous) white woman
>The resulting brood is 28% and not 78%

you're forgetting that ugly whites don't count, and good-looking nonwhites have ""white features,"" also we wuz romanz, vikangz, pharaoez AND brahminz! 14/88 brother!

Elliott Hulse here. I've had this video removed at least a dozen times from various channels owned by people who have not respected my decision to hide it. But, I am not going to flag it this time. Since uploading this video to my channel over, almost 3 years ago, I have met and been contacted by hundreds of men and woman who thanked me for helping change their lives by introducing them to bioenergetics. After learning about people who overcame depression, anxiety, dissociation, low energy, poor self-esteem and suicidal thoughts by observing my openness and vulnerability in this video... I realize just how important this video is in facilitating the global spiritual awakening upon us. If you watch this video and are moved by it, I invite you to give bioenergetics a try. Although it requires the difficult task of setting your ego aside, and yielding into the irrational spontaneous movement of your body... you will find freedom! If what you see me doing here makes you cringe and feel uncomfortable, you may need this more than anyone. Read some of the work by Alexander Lowen, particularly "Fear Of Life". This will give your rational mind some comfort while exploring your inner world of fear, guilt and shame. Finally, not only will I allow this video to remain... I invite you to share it. Or better yet, develop the courage to make your own bioenergetic catharsis video. The world needs more openness and vulnerability, and by you letting down you not only free yourself, you give others the permission they need to release, relax and breathe into their balls (or pelvic floor) also. With relentless love and strength, Elliott "Big Belly Breathing" Hulse :)

Attached: FB_IMG_1520771845677.jpg (640x551, 43K)

>le 28
kek

>le
reddit pls

If this isn't a copypasta, Elliot isn't going to get people into fitness by being a fucking New Age science. It's vague-on-purpose drivel designed to point in the direction of what appears to be spiritual.

Hulse is a manlet. There are way better models to follow under, like Scooby or Zyzz.

It's me bro. I've posted here for years.

Yeah he MADE a lot of money off desperate betas

Reminder

Attached: Reminder.jpg (770x1215, 831K)

Daaamn. He looks huge in OP's photo. I don't remember him being that massive.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=KuYz6x_zi-c
youtube.com/watch?v=WKPNDjJD7eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AIpazfPaux8
youtube.com/watch?v=UH1q_5aru8Q

LMAO

lol is it 2012 again?

and that he stole from alexander lowen

"is elliot hulse"
kek

>also tfw fall well into jaded outcast and some of hardcore

Attached: tumblr_ogyuwdBvRS1vl7qs8o1_1280.jpg (760x752, 71K)

I like elliot he's a cool dude

What does the one cut off at the bottom say?

It's a comment he left on the video

Doesn't say "no homo"

strong jaw on middle one might give bruce willis daughter some competition

he's a hack

He went fucking crazy

He's gone down the same path as RSD with pickup. Their old advice is gold but their current content is spiritualist feel-good selfhelp woo bullshit rather than, y'know, actual useful advice.

Its not uncommon when someone's following gets too big or too devoted, they stop giving value and instead disappear up their own asses.

at least hes happy with his life, more than i can say for most of us

Elliot hulse is the man

His fitness advice is spot on but he's moved into spiritual energy and leylines lately

>married
>loyal
>children
>successful
He has everything you'll never have

He seems like a good guy who wants to help people, but he's also dumb enough to have joined a cult

>Zyzz
>Dead at 21 from an undiagnosed heart condition
555-come-on-now.jpg