Somewhat above average face

>somewhat above average face

but

>acne + scarring

Attached: gospa.jpg (700x856, 78K)

Nice trips faglord

I dont know what acne scars look like, but if they look like regular scars just rock them.
I have a shit ton of scars on my face from shit i cannot say, but girls always run their fingers on them at bars and ask what happened.
Just be confident dude, rock them

Attached: 1519281742707.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

my dad has acne scarring but he still managed to fuck a shitload of bitchs

>shit i cannot say

did your dad beat you or were you dumb enough to do then yourself cause anime?

Both

>tfw never had acne beyond standard breakouts during puberty

feels good not being a skinlet.

had severe acne, did 2 years of roacutan and they went away

Same, looking into getting them lasered by a dermatologist
No, they look like a skin disease, I pulled the pic from google, mine look similar but also red.

Attached: pitted-acne-scarring.jpg (728x450, 63K)

They dont look too bad
Is it expensive to get them lasered?

from what i've read derma rollers are supposed to help for that

Well, it's around 100-150 euros for the full face where I live but I'm in eastern yurop so you might want to check on your local dermatologist. Also you might need several treatments for them to completely go away.

Me too op feels bad man

Attached: IMG_6001.png (750x1334, 1.94M)

Damn man, u go to a derm? Right now ive just cut all sugars out of my diet and am using tazarotene.

Best face features for a man to have?

Jesus fucking christ dude go to a dermatologist. I can practically picture them popping all over some poor broad’s face

Extra bad atm cause of deadlines at uni.

Not yet, never tried any tablets for it, always just tried to use topical creams. Been cutting diary out too, heard that can be a problem

What if you have dark acne scars on your ass though

its over braa

wait till you're a man and grow a beard

Accutane will cure it. Why continue to suffer?

Whey is dairy so make sure to cut that it too

You're right.

I'm trying to get a doctors appointment

Kombucha and kefir are the ultimate redpills for skin health. I never had cystic acne (the one that leaves those kinds of scars) but I had a lot of pimples on my cheeks all the time. They went away in 2-3 months when I dropped all skin care products and drank 2-3 cups of kombucha a day and now I add a cup of kefir too.

Probiotics (natural ofc) are the ultimate redpill for health in general, and skin in specific.