Is knocking out another man the only way to prove your worth as a man?

is knocking out another man the only way to prove your worth as a man?

Attached: royjones.jpg (468x292, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
archive.is/GZMcT
youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure sure, knock a man out but can't raise a kid. You're a real big-man.

It's one way

Only if you eat his heart

Is it productive to do so? ie: self defense Think in terms of responsibility and contribution.

No, it isn't. Although I think violence can be justified in some cases, it's very childish to think fighting is the only way to prove your worth as a man.

Technically it only proves you're more of a man than the guy you defeated. If that guy is the Klitschko type - impressive. If it's some drunkard - meh.

/thread

another way is making 6 figures

tis better to live one day as a lion, than years a sheep

Raising alpha kids m8, that’s how you show it

no, but knocking out a literal bear in nature is. Urbanization was a mistake. We need less urban centers, more wildlife, more wolves and other dangerous animals. We are just not ready for civilization in this form. Should reduce cities to 150k at max probably.

have you by chance read any work by the unabomber

how can you raise alpha kids if you cant even knock a m8 out m8

This

How can you call yourself a man if you can't even raise your wife's son?

yep, raise your wifes son right, make an alpha out of him

No, anyone can be a violent idiot. The real worth is knocking out another man's accomplishments with your accomplishments. We all have fists, but it takes a real one of a kind man to build something that humiliates all other man.

that's a dumb argument

>we all have fists
>but we all have brains too

yea, I read a great many things. But its true mang. These dormant instincts just lie there just below the surface. Always on standby. If they dont get used in what they perceive to be as real threats...they signal the r selected behavior to come out.

The problem with all of this, the biggest problem with all of this perhaps is that we become too smart for our own basic nature and eliminate the elements on this planet which are dangerous. The K selected spectrum goes TOO FAR in fixing itself. Too sucessfull. We need to take a small step back and go inna villages again, with lots of nature around us and maybe hold off civilization for a couple of thousand years. Way too dangerous with nukes around.

possibly. we need to find a way to healthily express our instincts. Ted was right in at least one regard, too many rules prohibit our instincts, our "freedom."

That said, perhaps a singularity might change all that, though he thinks that similar ideas to that to be foolish as well.

The scary thing is that the jews may not even really be to blame for that. But the problem is that if I say that, a whole host of mental loops go around and may go into a non threat mode. Quite some trouble this is, our limited brains.

Video games are not real enough to register as threats. Fight sports somewhat have mercy in them if you play too much with the same opponents. There was a thrill and excitement for encountering an unknown tribe or animal before. But now there are so many people, such a huge swath of fucking willing peace from nearly everyone. That many nations just start popping into fucking degenerate r selected mode one by one.

what do you mean by "r selected?"

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
archive.is/GZMcT
youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E

an evolutionary mode, which most religions tried to prevent with very crude measures like fasting, circumcision and whatever.

Attached: 3b6491a897ac2698f083a8d72b3449eb6e410fba7c5866dd81495f820cbc657b.jpg (668x881, 205K)

though obviously it is the jews, it cannot be otherwise or can it lol? Yea they probably sped it all up and fed us lies of peace and prosperity. Though srsly, the wellfare state was created by them or was it not? City design, urbanization and lots of other faggotry, just purely them.

modern day welfare state is jewish invention

okay user will watch

Slave markets used to be a good measure of your worth as a man. Probably still are in Saudi Arabia.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man: true nobility is being superior to your former self."

maybe
>but maybe im a leftist beta

just watched the first video. very god damn interesting but possibly specious. I will have to think on it more.

t. Jamal

that's roy jones jr you ignorant fuckface

I think getting in a fight (boxing counts) is more of a rite of passage
Every young man should be in at least one in his life

does sparring count

Sure

You seem to be confused my based red pilled mgtow friend. You have sex with a woman and she conceives your children not someone else's. You probably wouldn't have made that mistake if you weren't just a beta provider for some roastie.

Attached: 1521109699369.png (697x768, 174K)

dontchoo lie to me boy

I'm not
You're testing yourself in some form of physical combat against another man, even just sparring is more than most men ever do

yeah, but with sparring you know the other guy is not going to KO you, and it's probably with someone you know.

a match is against someone you don't know, who's skill level you cannot gauge, who's intentions may be to kill you, and you're doing it in front of an audience, AND the win/lose outcome will be a mark on your record.

I feel like the latter is significantly different than the former.

Jones Jr had impressive biceps

Surprised more fighters don't have bigger biceps actually, surely it would be helpful for power production

Not knocking out another man when you know you could does

Of course it is, it's completely different. But you have to realize just how the bar is nowadays.

most power comes from rotation of the hips/legs, at least that's the standard wisdom of the modern day.

>just how the bar is nowadays.
What?

>unusually high levels of beta particles detected sir

how low*

are you implying that if I were to compete that I would likely be facing someone of low quality? I'm sorry, afraid I don't get your meaning.

OP was asking if knocking someone out was the way to prove you're a man, I was saying that fighting - including a martial art sport like boxing - is a bit of a rite of passage, in that you haven't really experienced an important aspect of being a young man until you square up with another one, be it in friendly competition or a street fight
When you asked if sparring counts I said sure, because even though that's not a full fight, it's still far and above what most men nowadays would and will ever do. You don't have to compete if you don't want to, just full contact sparring is enough.

ty for the elucidation. I've had about 100 sparring bouts, but due to injury was never able to compete, although I was on the verge of doing so. I feel like a pussy.

Yes. Go kill some motherfuckers

No, it's killing another man. The less you use to do it, the more of a man you are

>sure sure, x y x. you're a real big man

fuck this shit pisses me off just because I know 99.9% of the people who say it are either roasties or skinny/fat beta faggots who are insecure about being such pussies so they have to try attack others manhoods even though they would never say that shit to the IRL

i kill em with kindness

knockout somebody who doesn't know how to fight has no real value to a decent fighter.

the trick is always be humble. you will find people that punch harder, that are faster, and will knock you down. the key is learn from it. always be a better man that you were.

oh,

Not really. Any faggot on the street can get a lucky punch on any other street faggot. Prove your a man by protecting your family, growing as a person, not feminizing yourself, and not letting weak men tell you how to feel/think.

No you could also make a ton of money be happy be successful raise children teach them to be good people marry a beautiful wife and completely ignore/shoot all the angry niggers who want to fight you while you do it

>projecting

and his children

>having to prove anything
top lel nigger

Attached: 1517379360524.jpg (496x572, 189K)

You are all retards

the only way to prove yourself above is by fucking him in the ass, to assert dominance

You can choke him out

Attached: 1396376278829.jpg (480x732, 39K)