Anyone else doing jopad for bulking?

anyone else doing jopad for bulking?

i've eaten a jar of skippy a day for the last 3 weeks and i'm putting on serious size. easiest bulk of my life.

Attached: IMAG1226-1-1.jpg (610x892, 110K)

Peanut butter is delicious bro. Just blend peanut butter and raw eggs together if you wanna make a delicious drink for bulking

yo wtf

Honesy question, do you gain weight while belly doesnt grow much?
If I return to skinnyfat mode one more time Im going to kill myself

You have to lift too user

I lift but I had belly. Lost most of it but know I NEED to bulk.

What are you asking?

When you gain weight, you gain fat. If you are lifting and getting protein you also build muscle, but you can't avoid gaining fat.

Your stomach getting fat just depends on where your body puts on fat. It's different for everyone, but get enough fat and you'll absolutely get a fat stomach eventually.

Bro lift weights and do cardio, it's ezpz

>It's different for everyone
Thanks, shit genes confirmed
Ill just bulk anyway and hope for abs while cutting

If you eat excess calories your body will gain mass. The intensity and frequency of your workouts determine whether your body gains fat mass or muscle mass. Most guys think they’re not gaining muscle because they’re not eating enough but most likely they are half asking their workouts.

If you’re working out hard enough you are hungrier for more food. Lifting for gains and eating for gains go hand in hand.

>do cardio
Wont it hurt THE BULK™?

kek good luck cutting

if you dont mind being builtfat then keep going

Having a body fat distribution that isn't around the belly is good genes. Having midsection fat has a big correletion with dieing young from CAD. I pretty much only keep my fat on my belly and to no surprise all the men in my family have died from a heart attack at like 60, and none of them have been obese, just overweight.

Not full JOPAD but eat at least 10 tablespoons of almond butter per day and chase with 16 oz milk between bites. Easy great 1000 calories.

>jopad
>not TOPBAD

get ththe r acronym right idiot

Count the amount of Omega-6's you've been ingesting in these 3 weeks. Enough for a lot of inflammation-related issues to happen in your body. Also there are studies showing that they inhibit testosterone, so it's pretty fucking dumb to eat that much of them to reach a fitness/strength-related goal.

>unironically saying ezpz
kek, wholesome meme, my guy
Y E S
E
S

This could be a concern. Any counterpoints?

>A jar of skippy a day
>a day
>3 weeks

Holy coronary heart episode, batman. You have to go back.

Weigh loss is a science. It's unironically ezpz if you know what you're doing.

Shit my dad is like this and is about to turn 60. He works out every day, but he doesn't eat as healthy as he thinks he does. Lots of salt from deli meat and too much sugar from granola bars that might as well be candy. I've found a lot of Boomers have deep trust for name brands when they shouldn't.