Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums

Pic is how i squat on the toilet. Shits have been pretty great and just ploop out ever since i started. Problem is my foot falls asleep atleast once or twice every time. Am i hurting myself in the long term?

Attached: squat.jpg (2576x1932, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rilek1corner.com/2014/09/04/why-is-it-dangerous-to-squat-on-the-toilet-seat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same here, tips for when foot falls asleep?

personally i just wiggle my toes around and if it gets too bad i just get up. sucks because its perfect for both wiping and shitting

You must be a manlet if you can pull that off.

Im 6"1', maybe i just have superior balance and squatting skills

6'1 and I can pull it off, water splashes really high though

I just put my feet on the floor for a bit

>taking over a minute to defecate

fix your diet.

just use a stool you mongoloid brainlet. Same effect

Holy fuck I'm also 6'1 and do this. Just feels better and I don't wanna sit on public toilets.

But I've been doing it all my life since I was 5.

/thread
even as a sandnigger I just put a stool under my feet and get the same effect even though I used to shit into a hole in the ground.

>squatting on a PORCELAIN toilet seat
>rilek1corner.com/2014/09/04/why-is-it-dangerous-to-squat-on-the-toilet-seat/

Attached: 1514606173930.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

Friendly reminder people die doing that Imagine the terror of bleeding out as you struggle to comprehend what just happened.

people break tolilets all the time doing this
use a foot stool if you dont like pulling foot long shards of porcelain out of you ass

More like instantly severing your hamstring and arteries and bleeding out to death on the floor.

Yooo I can't believe I'm not the only one who does this.

wow christ i'm not alone
i always have to lock the bathroom door - can't have someone somehow seeing that
trying to retrain myself to poop normally now
wtf is wrong with us

You're all doing wrong. Place chair infront of poo loo, grasp on to back of chair straddling it while squatting off edge of chair seat, perfect poojectile motion into loo

Just squat over the toilet, not on it, you suicidal maniacs

For a brief period of time a few years ago I shit like this. It was going pretty well until one day I took a shit so unbelievably painful I was forced to stop. I feel like when you have your feet up that high, your intestines get put in a weird position or something that creates the perfect shit storm of pain. It was so unbelievable, it was probably the most painful thing I'd ever experienced in my entire life. When I say painful, I don't mean like the shit hurt coming out, I mean like I felt like an intestine was rupturing or something - I was drenched in my own sweat for hours. Don't do it.

You're sure it's not just bloating?
I get bloating pretty bad and there are some times where something as simple as coughing is exceedingly painful.

i used to do this and got hemorrhoids from it. its also incredibly stupid as toilets aren't designed to handle weight like that and you can slice your femoral artery open.

if you slice your femoral you will die

Don't do that you are going to break the toilet and cut yourself and bleed to death idiot

It's too extreme of an angle. The natural squat for shitting is parallel which would be done hovering over the toilet. Shorting like a retarded monkey will definitely twist your colon.

yep

Attached: bowl[1].jpg (667x551, 62K)

Get a Squatty Potty you peasant, it's like 20 bucks

Just lean your body forward when you poo. You don't need to fully squat on your toilet

You're a big guy

Take the safe route and moisturize your butthole daily after showers.
The poops just slide out AND you get a comfy moist anus.

Is this a CIA/BANE reference? (/tv/ meme for those who don't know)

Please do NOT do this. It is very dangerous.

My university sent out a warning to everyone via email after a pajeet shattered a toilet bowl, broke his spine, and then tried to sue the university