NEED TO CUT MORE

>NEED TO CUT MORE
>NEED TO CUT MORE
>NEED TO CUT MORE
>NEED TO CUT MORE

Attached: 1521090717062.jpg (1648x1109, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/thors-hammer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the point of this thread, do you have a question or...?

ur doin a good job m8

that people need to cut weight you gay

How long did that take from left to right

pig to human transformation

>thors hammer
fuck off back to /pol/ garbage nazies

Not sure. Someone posted on fa/

like five months

>everything is automatically political
Please go back to pol/

2 weeks of nofap + /DEENZ/

YOU NEED TO CUT MORE FELLAS

Attached: 1521096029002.jpg (1936x1936, 207K)

bullshit, look at the difference in muscularity in his traps alone

Is that real? That some impressive progress. Pic related is me, I hope my progress will be compareable some day.

>center to right is a cut

forgot pic

Attached: hambeast.jpg (1220x1303, 359K)

ur doin a good job m8

look at how he's standing in the 3 picture mate, this is all flexing, pose, and lighting

Attached: 1519528305240.jpg (213x233, 14K)

yeah about five months lad

i like how the fatty was eating

Amazing, please post before/after body ?

Well, if you're OP, you were never that fat in the forst place, so your progress will never be that impressive. You look stunning though. I'd be real curious to see the evolution of your face.

Nice work guys, looks like you're totally making it.

Gratz on the weightloss!
Do you lift?

What would you guess his weight in the third picture is?

tree fiddy

>Mjolnir is now a nazi symbol

This must be bait

Keep going man

why not showing your cock tho'? dont you know this is a nigger fagget site.

Knowing the ADL which is the supreme authority on white supremacy, hate speech and now internet censorship, I'd say it's probably true.

nipples dropped 6in.

Lmao these kikes are so predictable
adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/thors-hammer

How short are you?

was pic 2 to pic 3 really cutting?
it looks like you put on muscle?

Thanks guys
I'm 1m88

Samefag.

How much bigger did your dick get?

shouldve bulked after stage 2. Youre just starving now lol

t. fatty "powerlifter"

Damn I need to cut more

this man didn't just make gains, he leveled up in every other area possible

What is this magical nipple drop?

it's just a difference in perspective, eye level of the camera is slightly lower in middle pic making his nipples look higher

he put on a bunch of weight from 2 to 3. looks way more muscular, broader shoulders, filled out pecs

meme answer: fast for 3 months
actual answer: 18mo-3year

Did you measure yourself? I'd be interested to know what your dimensions are in each pic for waist and shoulders.

Dropped from 87kg to 80kg (1,87 meters) in about 2 months. I look noticeably better, but there's still manhandles and abs don't really show.

How many more kilos should I drop to start looking at my abs?

endomorph loser

wtf, my body currently look like the middle, how the fuck do i get to the right.

wew someone got these old pics of me.
Weight on the left pic was 230lb, middle one about 145lb, the right one around 165lb. 6'0
Took less than a year to get from the left to the right pics. From left to center was done just by doing 500mg DNP plus 1k cal deficit. Three 21d cycles if I remember correctly. From center to the right was done in a few months by doing some brosplit 5 times a week.

Face started to look way worse when I was so lean, so I bulked a little. My body was never so chiseled anymore, but oh well, at least I don't look like a cancer patient now.

Attached: 0an.jpg (1075x2333, 482K)

what happened to your tattoo bro

Just an angle of the arm, it's there. That pic and the right pic from OP was done on the same day

Stats?

On a meme brosplit? Can't even recall and I didn't do anything with a barbell. All that little muscle was just pure noob gainz, it looked nice only because I was relatively lean and have a relatively balanced FRAME

>roiding for 6' 165
LOL

mogged

>roiding
wut?

>that hairline

Fin asap

I had it all my life, it's just shitty genetics. My hair started to thin on the crown when I was 25. I rock a buzzcut now

Your body is perfect. Horre shittake mushrooms.

Full homo.

Attached: 1495417935949.jpg (2048x1387, 548K)

What do I do Veeky Forums?
I'm 204 lbs 6'1.

I've been cooking at home and trying to hit my macros but what kind of exercise should I be doing?

>but what kind of exercise should I be doing?
Put forks down 1xF

My daily intake is supposed to be 2429 if I want to lose a pound a week.

>pound a week
Nigga I lost 5 pounds this month so far. I made an extra hole in my belt cause they didn't fit not I need to make another cause getting slimmer. 2000 should be your max. Cut to 1500

Just do IF and consume 700-1000cal meals at evenings. You can easily squeeze all needed protons in there

don't listen to this fat fuck

read the sticky, get proper nutritional advice, don't cut at 1500

fuck my life i need to know what routine / diet the op meme did and how much time..,
ive lost some 10 pounds in like 2 months but i'm still a little chubbier than the leftmost pic

read thread, he cycled DNP and did a bro split

oh man what a /fraud/ i almost fell for believing that was doable natty in a reasonable time scale.

DNP doesn't give you anything more than just a higher TDEE. You can do cardio and fast with the same results

I'm the same height and weight, is this meant to be bad or something? I feel pretty healthy.

I'm that 6'2 210 and dieting down to at least 200, possibly 190
if you're not really muscular your're probably above 15% body fat, your BMI (a bad measure, yes) is in the "overweight" category.

No I don't think it is, I just want to be aesthetically pleasing.
From what I understand my lifts won't progress if I'm not eating an excess though right? I've been toying with stronglifts 5x5 but I'm not sure if it's right for someone in my situation. I'm chubby, so should I be running/lifting? Just running? Idk.

"sudden heart death" is listed as a possible side effect.

im doing 40-45 min cardio 6 days a week on low carbs. Do you think i should do a bit of lifting as well? or just stick to only cardio for now

look, do you want to stay natural and be healthy or do you want to look like this sexy cunt?

Attached: 1505893386474.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

>tfw you will never make it natty

Only if you're retard. Veeky Forums used to do DNP a lot back in the days and only retards who didn't follow the rules reported severe sides, but nothing is permanent

Just count your calories man and do at least 1k deficit if you want any noticeable results.
It's way easier to drop weight fast and then just maintain it than cut steady but slow

>left
>pink nipples

>right
>brown nipples

????

Attached: 1469972125210.png (436x425, 56K)

see

zyzz death has absolutely nothing to do with DNP

>tfw cutting for face gains
We're gonna make it

okay, but ingesting DNP is sketchy as fuck. literally just fast. it's like a healthy version of DNP.

>insane mode

fast and do DNP. i'd honestly be curious af to see the results

Fakeee

>Receded hairline.

LMAO JUST GIVE UP RIGHT NOW FAMILY.

Attached: 1494404209383.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

I wonder how much Zyzz squats. He always had such small legs.

That is incredible motivation

Damn

great job user

Between pic 2 and 3 it looks like OP (if it's him) gained some mass, but more likely it's just the look of a lower body fat % ....

:thinking:

guy in the op pic posted above, read it he gained 20lbs in between pics 2 and 3.

Those are the best type of ab genetics. Reminds me of pic related

Attached: scu024.jpg (540x850, 91K)

he didn't just cut from center to right, he gained muscle

Why are greek gods and historic figures so fucking based

Body recomposition basically

Having sex with each other taught them about male aesthetics and anatomy that's why their statues look so good

No. He bulked.

Okay, while staying very lean then

I have a different idea of bulking but you're right

Anyway great physique

So basically, you're saying we should all be gay?

I mean you're a bit blunt, but yeah, the only way to really understand your physique is to have been 'intimate' with a member of the same sex IMO

>blunt
I was joking m8 ;)

I like the way you're thinking about it

good shit

Attached: 1518710919388.jpg (375x431, 29K)