Post your kryptonite Veeky Forums

Post your kryptonite Veeky Forums.

I really wanted to binge eat an XL pizza tonight being friday and all. Had my typical Veeky Forums meal instead.

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 108K)

chinese food
and im talking the americanized, deep fried, loaded with sugar kind of chinese food

Pizza with anchovies, bacon, triple cheese + feta & cheddar

what is even wrong with eating pizza if you can hit your macros

It's not the worst desu, but a couple slices is never enough to satisfy me.

Attached: assorted-pastries-donuts-box-82732522.jpg (800x533, 87K)

Nice work not caving in

Pic related my kryptonite

Attached: IMG_1939.jpg (480x278, 44K)

Eat alot of veg beforehand, problem with pizza is that its a massive calorie bomb that doesn't fill you up at all

christ user eat some salt occasionally, maybe you wont get pregnancy tier salt cravings

I don't need it.. I don't need it.. Idon'tneedit..

Attached: five_guys_burgers_and_fries_credit-1515787681-8442.jpg (800x600, 65K)

I still eat all of these things on a cut. I just make them my one meal for the day if I hit my calorie limit. No one else does this?

Attached: 1488900119711.png (514x353, 81K)

Beer and fried potato.
Damn carb free diet, I want a nice cold one to sip on, gin and tonic doesn't compare

Attached: 1520702799057.jpg (640x480, 117K)

Attached: 1509616829650.jpg (300x300, 80K)

>Lose 30lbs in 4 months
>Fatty is now less fatty
>Just caved from clean diet and ate about 4 cups of m&ms

Fucking help me recover from this shit bros.

Gay

tomorrow is a new day my dude

back on that grind

no excuses

Five Guys is probably my favourite burger joint for the peanuts alone.

fuck you, nut brownies are delicious, let alone with ice-cream.

Attached: shelled-peanuts-16460941.jpg (400x266, 42K)

these things should be banned. if you've ever had them they're as addictive as crack

>a caramel truffle every other spoonful

fuck it's so hard to resist

Attached: sea-salt-caramel_Pint.png (498x618, 284K)

Burgers. I am craving one so bad right now.

Pizza and liquor for me. Whiskey specifically.

no i'm pretty sure that food is gender fluid

Been meaning to try. Favorite flavor?

Maybe what he posted

For me it's the Infinito's pizza buffet down the street. It's cheap, it's convenient, and it's on the way to everything, so I have to pass it and endure its fell siren song to do anything, including going to the gym.

Also pretzels. I love pretzels. But I do keto, so I can't have them.

Good stuff.

Fudge Brownie and the cookie dough flavor are fucking god tier though.

Fucking dominos. I can eat an entire bacon sausage and pepperoni hand made pan pizza and a full cheesy bread. It happens 2 or 3 times a year after going out drinking, and I become suicidal afterwards.

Attached: A094E30E-AE40-424C-85CA-6095006DBBB9.jpg (960x696, 152K)

if you're eating gender fluid then you're gay

Dat core. If you've had 'em, then you know. Hnng.

Attached: more-cores-ice-cream-banner-benjerry.png (1035x515, 631K)

Cheesecake

Attached: Pumpkin_Chocolate_Brownie_Cheesecake4.jpg (575x826, 108K)

every saturday i eat like a fat piece of shit. it doesn't do anything. then again, i've only ever eaten bad food on weekends, and most of the time i don't even bother.

Why did you post this!
Why am I in this thread?

My first stretch of dieting I ate pizza every Wednesday and I lost weight like crazy. This time around though I can't get my self under control.

I work with a lot of woman and they honestly push for my failure. Everytime they notice I'm losing weight they start pushing junk food my way and I always cave.

Vodka

Ur mum

>caving
>in front of women
Are they fatties that are insecure about you losing weight?
I started lifting solely because my buddy asked if I'd go to the gym with him in front of a cute girl and I had to say yes

Yes they are. They also hate that in every other case I stand up for myself and that I tell them what to do when they're just standing around gossiping. I'm weak when it comes to food though. Donuts, pizza, and bread are hard passes for me and they know it.

Peanut butter

>Are they fatties that are insecure about you losing weight?
not him, but there were a few girls like that at my work. when i started working out, it pissed them off because they thought i was trying to better than everyone else. i just told them i was trying to get in shape to run a marathon for cancer prevention, because my grandmother just got over cancer and i wanted to raise awareness. not only did they change their minds completely, they started working out too. you have to manipulate them to be useful.

Get some self control man. Fuck them. You're validating them every time you break.

Nice.

Shit. I bought a family size Ruffles and I am on the 40hr of my fasting. FUCK. Must resist.

>not only did they change their minds completely, they started working out too.
women are such a meme it is actually unreal

You can do it. I believe in you. You're gonna make it.

I'd kill for a peanut butter + banana bagel right about now

Attached: pb-banana-bagel.jpg (699x464, 124K)

it's not their fault, they're manipulated into being worthless. you have to manipulate them back into being worthwhile. you can do the same to liberal men, but it's even harder.

Throw it away. Right now. Really.
A few bucks is not worth the sense of defeat you'll feel when you eat it.
You can do it.

It's just weak people in general, usually caused by insecurities or not being in touch with themselves.

I will give this to my sister and fuck that noise, not going to throw almost two days down the drain.
Thank you m8s

>tfw just properly developed a milk allergy at 21 after taking casein

Attached: 284D2325-F8B6-48A7-A21C-C2537AA4CCAB.jpg (744x752, 83K)

>have to eat these every day because I'm a hungry skeleton

Attached: 1510298395652.gif (720x479, 789K)

thanks for the warning

>have to eat incredibly unhealthy food
what
You don't even need to know how to cook to not eat like shit

>unhealthy
explain. fits my macros just fine. I get enough vegetables/fruits on the side. i don't drink soda. protein and carbs in the burger. Same but more carbs for the pizza. whats the problem here.
inb4
>muh sodium meme
>muh Glycemic index

Attached: 1515350232552.jpg (414x508, 27K)

>trying to argue that greasy pizza and burgers are healthy
>health is just macros

yeah alright buddy good luck with your chicken and brown rice bulk

?
I bulk mostly on oatmeal, greek yogurt, eggs

Tommy's Hamburgers always looks fucking disgusting, but it's always so damned tasty. G-god, give me strength

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 83K)

the most unhealthy form of chicken invented
>hey you know I'm not getting enough heart attacks with regular fried chicken so why don't I smother it in chili oil too
and it's too goddamn good

Attached: HattieBs_05.jpg (600x450, 175K)

the more you eat the hungrier you get

Attached: the whole thing.jpg (450x450, 39K)

T. Mortal who will never reach the gods

I had an idea- what if you used a sort of spiked tenderizer type device to poke holes in chicken so you'd have a greater surface area and more flour battering in and out? You'd make it fried throughout that way

>Starting cut Monday
>Ate Taco Bell and donuts today
Feel like I flushed it out of my system. Tomorrow I'm gonna start my chicken, oats, and broccoli routine. And Monday I start counting it all.

Attached: 1519150730626.png (300x250, 30K)

here have a pickle with that lol

I split a KFC family feast with some mates last night. Had only eaten like 700kcal all day though so probably didn’t go over too much.

It's kind of hard to hit macros with pizza unless you are eating thin crust and/or meat lovers. Too many carb and fat calories and not enough protein in normal pizza really. I'll do it, but then usually have to go with canned tuna and protein shakes for my other meals to hit macros.
I get 5 guys about 1-2 times a month and it doesn't fuck me over much. I don't get fries because I think theirs are terrible, but I take off the top bun and hold onto the lettuce and it's pretty okay macros.
God I'm glad I don't have a sweet tooth, deserts are pretty much impossible to fit at all.

Attached: Clif_Bar_Box_of_12__74468.1394597791.380.380.jpg (343x380, 209K)

What a lousy thing to pine after.

Attached: 1505508850637.png (500x387, 110K)

Nice going. You're gonna make it

It's not about the macros, it's about the other shit like preservatives and low quality ingredients desu senpai

thin crust is the best anyway. skim mozzarella isn't too bad for protein either.

I ate an entire box of 12 of these in one sitting before. They are glorified candy bars.

Had the fucking smelliest farts for a day.

Attached: mom-cinnamon-toasters-800x800.png (800x800, 570K)

Good job man, consistency is everything

keto kryptonite
I've eaten 2-3lbs of these in the span of two days and I'm completely dehydrated, bloated, and I had awful cramping for hours because of the fiber

Attached: cashews.png (854x566, 1.31M)

>tfw fasted a whole day for THIS to be delivered to me

I would have rather just had chicken and rice desu. No good pizza where I live, not even a dominos.

Attached: 1498952474979.jpg (3120x4160, 1.9M)

>literally eats the food of the gods
what

Corn flakes

I love Veeky Forums

4 french toasts (1 egg for each bread) drowned in caramel + maple syrup

waffles with butter and maple syrup

Attached: AB199B58-1745-4634-996D-6420664F553D.jpg (800x533, 121K)

mfw this entire thread

Attached: 6F5492AD-4313-499A-98E3-201BF5F0D34B.jpg (1126x1299, 137K)

Pecan pie, niggas. Can't resist it. Or a good cheesesteak.

Attached: my-favorite-pecan-pie-recipe-3.jpg (540x810, 88K)

have you ever had waffles with peanutbutter and syrup

Holy molly it's good. Add some chocolate chips and it's insane

Attached: Vanilla-Greek-Yogurt-Waffles-with-SimplyGloria.com-flaxseed-WholeWheat.jpg (720x992, 162K)

I love cashews but nigga what the fuck

went to the pub last night and my GF ate a fucking bacon cheeseburger right in front of me... i know you arent supposed to hit a woman.... but jesus christ

i know your pain, user

everytime i eat pizza i don't eat anything but chicken and brocoli during the rest of the day, so when i eat the pizza it kinda fits in my macros and it tastes like a godess pussy

that is pretty Veeky Forums user, add a protein shake before and its basically a bodybuilders breakfast

This stuff. Alcohol calories worst calories.

Attached: biertje.png (400x546, 269K)

Ramen fucking noodles.
No, I didn't grow up poor. Not trying to save money either. I just have always loved ramen noodles. Shit is so tasty. Everything else I eat is CLEAN as fuck, literally nothing else is unhealthy. I drink 3 liters of water a day, get 200g+ of protein, keep sugar and fat low, etc. But 3-4x per week, I will destroy 2 packages of Maruchan ramen.

>mfw everytime I go put some gas, those bastards are right next to the door

IT'S NOT FAIR DAMNIT. PUT THEM IN THE BACK OR SOMETHING HOLY SHIT COMMON

Attached: cheetos-crunchy-jalapeno-cheddar.png (334x483, 210K)

get a hold of yourself faggot. enjoy watching people eat things that you're resisting. also you should have hit her. not because of the cheeseburger, but because it's funny when a woman gets hit by someone she was trusting not to hit her. lol they look so betrayed.

>tfw drank a bunch of lager with the boys last night
Worth it every time

This is basically my Veeky Forums breakfast. Just make the bread homemade wholewheat and you're golden.

This

>love it or it’s free
Anyone ever tried this? Do you actually get your money back?

Attached: 81Mony0twXL._SY550_.jpg (374x550, 39K)

The red hot ones are my #1 weakness

Is a cheeseburger really all that bad? I mean if you cut out carbs for the rest of the day it's really a non issue. Maybe lay back on the fries, but even then, potatoes fried in peanut oil aren't the worst thing for you either.

Haven't had a five guys burger in time, need to grab one next week.

2-3lbs of cashews would unironically cost me ~$60

Cereal is my biggest weakness. I always want at least half a box when I have it. The combination of sugar, milk and crunchy carb goodness is too much. I switched to oats for breakfast because they are much more manageable without overeating.

I'd aim to make it a post workout meal and it's really not that bad every now and then. It's the huge fucking things of pop that people get with it normally that is the real killer, just empty sugars/kcals

Attached: prod_ec_2040790002.jpg (2400x2400, 2.53M)

ALCOHOL