Lifting for women

>lifting for women

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-30-07-30-42-1.png (1200x1689, 707K)

>taking dating advice from women

Attached: 583.png (480x368, 217K)

This is actually good advice

This

How can you disagree with any of those points? How beta are you?

This is the best dating advice I've ever seen from a woman

>implying women know what they want

always the same threads, always the same answers

It has nothing to do with the question though.

Those are all common sense points, but I think in general he's right. I've certainly never had a good experience taking dating advice from women/

>fall in every category
>still no gf

>Fail in every category
fixed that for you
Really though the only two that matter are the last.
If you're not just plain fucking attractive it doesn't really matter about the preamble.

Whys there’s a pic of a gay guy

>hey sally how did your date with rich big dick 6'1" handsome chad go?
>not well i walk out of dorsias after h-he...he engaged in puffery

>don’t brag

BS, women fall for the braggers every time.

It’s only bragging if you’re saying shit about yourself to a guy, if you’re saying it to a potential sexual partner all you doing is showing her your status

Here is the real list
>Be Attractive
That's it. You can be an arrogant prick or autistic doesn't matter as long as you are good looking

>be smart, interesting and accomplished

you first you fucking cunt

>implying you are any of those things

Attached: 1508203178883.png (573x509, 173K)

his comment doesnt actually imply that you illiterate dolt. you must be a women?

>you must be a women?
>women

Attached: brainlet.png (817x443, 34K)

The fuck, is this good advice? I fail at 6/8 of those and have a hard time getting 2nd dates. Would this shit help me?

you missed the key point. don't be ugly. sorry brah

ITT: autists hoping women will beg for their dicks when they reached dyel mode

>tfw stutter like a bitch
>always hunching
>terrible at self grooming

I need to fix these, Veeky Forums.

Attached: 14925881277500.jpg (601x508, 28K)

>autist cope

A woman I know was saying that women find passion extremely attractive. Like, having some sort of skill or art that you're extremely passionate about is something girls really eat up.

Music is the best, if you can make an early start. If not, writing is also a pretty good one.

Everything but the last 3 are on point.
>Don't brag
But...
>Be accomplished
>Dress well

She's basically saying, look the part so I can feel equal but don't remind me how much better you are.

In truth, the opposite is true, and the grungier and dirtier you are but more accomplished and intelligent, the more woman want you especially if you put them down over trying to hard by grooming themselves and dressing up. Some may beg forgiveness due to sex, women needed to dress up and what not, but that's just them getting backed into a corner while still seeking your approval.

A trick a friend of mine came up with is to briefly drop off signs of success, like a good job, but then show signs you don't want to talk about it.

"I work in investment banking. Pretty boring stuff, but it pays the bills. *changes subject*"