Veeky Forums is this shit a meme? I've tried HCL and FAA in increments going up to about 3 grams...

Veeky Forums is this shit a meme? I've tried HCL and FAA in increments going up to about 3 grams. It does absolutely nothing for me which confuses me since I have a pretty hard time with anxiety and social situations. I have been getting tremendous results with fixing these problems by going about the difficult and long route and don't need the drug but it would be nice to feel god tier every once in a while.

Attached: PheniBUTT.jpg (175x175, 7K)

Makes me pretty much drunk

I use about 2 grams, twice a week. Completely removes anxiety, but I end up talking non stop shit, at a higher volume.

Yea so did I get a bad batch or something? I get absolutely no desired effect whatsoever, maybe a slight stomach ache. I have read a little about non-responders but no reason as to why or how this may happen.

Takes 1 max on an empty stomach. If you've never taken it before and you take 1g and don't feel anything then it's sugar.
500g is already a high therapeutic dose

I've had the same stuff as pic related and it's legit. Nootropics depot stuff is good. Maybe it works better for me because I am an anxiousfag and the anxiolytic qualities are more pronounced.

I take 3gs one a week, usually on a Saturday morning and enjoy a day free of worry. It's my favorite time of the week and really sets my mind straight after a tough work week. I highly recommend kicking back with a coffee or a beer and just relaxing.

Is it any different from cocaine?

I got it from liftmode in pic related. thought it was strange because supposed to reputable and bought two different kinds so not the same batch. also had shitty bitter taste with a little bit of sour like most say it has.

It's kinda like being drunk but in control with a very slight MDMA feeling to it. Modafinil is somewhat better if you want a stimulating cocaine type buzz.

Nootropics can't really replace class A's though.

Youll get addicted dog. Id recccomend kratom but there has been salmonella contamination in a few states. Kratom for me does what phenibut advertises, but tolerance doesnt build as quickly, and tge wirhdrawals are more mild.

Envious of your willpower mate. I cant seem to limit myself to using drugs to oncer per week. Sober now though

in between going up in amount I waited a couple days/weeks so I don't think I gained any tolerance.

Salmonella outbreaks like the chipotle salmonella when they werent going to use any gmo in their food but anyways it works op, take on empty stomack with some coffee and youll notice a little mood elevation, if u want to kill anxiety try propranolol it will kill the physicsl symptoms of anxiety and is pretty cool but will fuck with your cardio since its a beta blocker but you can get used to it

If you really want to kill anxiety mix 45mgs of ketamine into your testosterone shone.

I tried 750g and it just made me feel tired, disassociated and a little more anxious than normal. Might try a higher dose in the future though.

How are you a live

FDA fearmongering trying to get kratom banned.. Btw kratom WITH phenibut is great

some guy on reddit claims he did literally hundreds of grams a week (due to tolerance) and listed all the side effects and his daily routine.

I take it 1-2 times per week. Recently I've been supplementing w/ agmatine which supposedly potentiates phenibut, so I definitely notice 250 mg (even though 1g once a week might be a better long-term thing)

Link?

I used to buy that shit before it got popular and the price went too high

don't rub it on your cock, it burns

I have liftmode Phenibut it and it is perfectly fine. 3 grams should literally knock you out if you have no tolerance.

maybe you're just a non-responder sometimes it happens. People taken a handful of oxycottins and feel nothing or smoke grams of weed and it doesn't even effect them.

I just ordered some, I hope it's as good as the stuff I used to get

Attached: 1520828997971.jpg (540x720, 49K)

idk, it made masturbation so good I figured why not absorb it straight through the glans

Attached: jazz.png (540x720, 136K)

there's a lot of misinfo in the internet on how it works
but it's a good thing, because once people realise what it is, it's banned for sure

where to buy in europe? I tried biovea but didn't feel anything, liked liftmode way more but they dont ship phenibut to europe anymore

2~2.5 g and it's a decent party drug

Way more subtle than stuff like MDMA, hangover is manageable. Gotta restrict use though, it's highly addictive. I like it because I can drive, cops here in Ausfailia are anal about drink driving

Operates on same pathway as benzos.

Gives a head drunk feeling.

It's not going to be super obvious like taking a high dose of caffeine.

>phenibut

That shit is psychoactive and nothing else. Plus there are so many better drugs you could be doing besides, dude.

That's very normal of the HCL salt. You're putting H+ into your stomach and phenibut is basic enough to counterbalance that.

Also, it's not the same as a benzodiazepine. It doesn't share that same mechanism of action. It's pretty normal to get anxious phenibut. It's strong and disorienting. If you're anxiety prone, sounds like a recipe for anxiety, doesn't it?

>Operates on same pathway as benzos.
you're a moron and should stop typing
>It's not going to be super obvious like taking a high dose of caffeine.
haha

Yeah for the record if anyone's curious/too lazy to google, benzos are gaba-a receptor ligands, phenibut is a gaba-b receptor ligand. A is a chloride channel. B is a GPCR. Very different mechanisms of action.

It's a GABA agonist .. that's the same pathway as benzos ..

Yes .. caffeine has a very obvious effect that are obviously tangible .. phenibut less so.

Not sure what you hoped to achieve with this try-hard snarky reply, but I hope you got something out of it.

> both psychoactive

> both gaba agonists

> both anxiolytic

> both can treat alcohol withdrawal.

> both sedatives

thank god you were here to clear this up otherwise we could have mistaken these drugs as having similiar effects.

lmfao

>It's a GABA agonist .. that's the same pathway as benzos ..
benzo is positive allosteric modulator, phenibut is gaba analog
benzo fries your benzo receptors which is subsystem in gaba-a receptor
phenibut when it works is exactly like the gaba neurotransmitter in your brain binding to the receptor allowing ions to flow into brain cells, it won't fry the brain because it works like your natural neurotransmitter
>Yes .. caffeine has a very obvious effect that are obviously tangible .. phenibut less so.
bunch of people getting speedy and rolling on phenibut, the difference is it's flaky because people don't know how phenibut give these effects
if you know, like i do, it's almost almost consistent all the time

>It's a GABA agonist .. that's the same pathway as benzos .

There is more than one GABA receptor. The GABA-A receptor is a chloride ion channel. The GABA_B receptor is a GPCR, very different.

Benzos are also partial allosteric modulators. They don't bind to the active site of the channel, rather they "change the shape" so to say of the channel so that it's more conducive to letter GABA from the neuron bind.

Look, see this? This is baclofen, a pharmaceutical GABA-B agonist. Look at this structure

Attached: baclofen.png (1576x674, 201K)

Now look at this structure

Attached: phenibut.png (939x535, 77K)

Except phenibut is a GABA-B agonist and has a much shorter half life than a benzo and more capable of causing rebound excitation than a benzo.

positive allosteric modulators, my bad.

Why would anyone get a degree in chemistry when Veeky Forums is free?

thank god you were here to clear this up otherwise we could have mistaken these drugs as having similar effects.

lmfao

nobody cares you're a 2nd year pharm/chem major bro.

none of the information you've provided has any real benefit to the discussion.

nobody cares you're able to rip chemical structures off google.

jesus, get more meaning in your life my dude.

>Except phenibut is a GABA-B agonist and has a much shorter half life than a benzo and more capable of causing rebound excitation than a benzo.
phenibut withdrawal, comedown and rebound is not from gaba
otherwise baclofen will give the same withdrawal, but baclofen has almost no withdrawal

>there are so many better drugs you could be doing besides, dude.

Talk

caffeine bruh

Caffeine is a nigger tier drug

ok then caffeine + l-theanine then
get it from matcha latte on your nearest starcucks

it's by far the most widely used drug what are you talking about

Huh, I didn't know that about baclofen, that's pretty cool. What is it due to with phenibut? I always assumed it was just normal rebound excitation.

I don't have any fuckin' degree in shit, I just read a lot. I don't even look at Veeky Forums, I saw a picture of phenibut on the Veeky Forums homepage and was like "I gotta check this out."

This is all simple information you can find on the internet, just go to nih.gov you must just be lazy or dumb or something.

Just admit you wanna take amphetamine.

>rebound excitation
oh you mean glutamate excitation, then yes, best to taper off to avoid this
i thought you mean the phenibut rebound anxiety, the depression that sometime comes 2-3 days after usage

amph sounds great but it can be too anxiogenic for anxiety prone people?
if only there's a drug that calms you down from anxiety through gaba, but also gives you motivation and energy through it's cathecolamine release so you don't get jittery, racing heart rate and bruxism and also give you body
high akin to light mdma from it's serotonin release
what kind of drug would that be? is it possible it's legal?

Yeah, exactly. I was saying "rebound" since it tends to be a bit easier to understand in concept.

And mostly I was joking about amphetamine..

Actually now that I think about it, fluoxetine inhibits the serotonin, dopamine, et norepinephrine transporters. It also inhibits T-type calcium channels. It supposedly has some sort of relationship with gaba-a but I'm not sure how.

But also, it's fluoxetine, so... you know.

I can't think of a drug that is both gabaergic and adrenergic (or even dopaminergic) all at once with the strengths that you're looking for. I feel like that would be a super addictive drug

meant 750mg

well pic related is our natural stimulant, means it releases both cathecolamine and serotonin as well to a lesser degree
i wonder if it's possible to combine this natural stimulant with gaba, our natural depressant? i wonder if it's been done before?

Attached: 590px-Phenethylamine2DCSD.svg.png (590x245, 7K)

does rebound anxiety occur with each use, or only regular use? i'm talking like low dose 1x/week usage. been sitting on some phenibut and considering trying it but don't want to fuck around if the rebound is going to be significantly worse than my baseline

I know too many college girls popping adderall and xanax almost every day. I feel nothing but disgust

Well, the thing is that phenetylamine when taken isn't that good of a stimulant because it's so easily degraded by monoamine oxidase (I forget if it's A or B). See the methyl group in the alpha position on amphetamine shields it from oxidation by MAO(A or B, I forget). It does practically the same thing as phenethylamine just it stays around for lot longer because it has to go through a few of the CYP450 enzymes to be metabolized.

I don't think takinng it with gaba itself would be an effective way. I would think combining it with something like a long lasting benzodiazepine would work, something like 0.5 mg of clonazepam but only one dose a day max. People have done this before and on normal therapeutic doses (say 20-30 mg amphetamine, 0.5-1.0mg clonazepam) but frankly, if you're addiction prone at all, don't do it.

Depends, if you take a really high dose all at once, yeah expect for that to happen. Regular use, you're probably gonna have it happen upon discontinuation. Also, what have you been taking? Phenibut? If you've been taking pretty much any inhibitory drug regularly, you can expect some degree of excitation upon discontinuation. Wait, how regularly? 1 dose week^-1 for how long?

Yeah, I said in
^ That post that people have done things like adderall and benzos at the same time to achieve what
^This dude is looking for

And I wanna be clear, it's not a good idea. At all. In fact, I'll go ahead and say it's a bad idea. A really bad idea.

but what if i combine pea and gaba? they're both fairly simple compound, and since it won't be monoamine anymore, likely it won't be metabolized by MAO
the question is, is there such a drug, that has the structure of pea and gaba already been made and people have taking it unknowingly without fully understand what the drug really is? hmmmmmm..... what would such a drug called?

stay away from benzo, it's literally neurotoxin
amph is safer though desu

what i want to achieve is combining both natural stimulant and depressant so they both work as if they're natural, so it won't be toxic to the brain
but maybe somebody else has achieved that in the 60's and people just don't realise that

I am monitoring this thread.

pic related is gaba, there's common molecule group between gaba and phenethylamine, which is the amine
what do i need to add to this gaba structure so that phenethylamine structure arises?

Attached: 232px-Gamma-Aminobutters%C3%A4ure_-_gamma-aminobutyric_acid.svg.png (232x77, 2K)

they both share the nh2 molecule
what drug arises when i combine them while still sharing the nh2 molecule?

Attached: Phenylethalymine.gif (500x300, 4K)

I kinda hate to break it to you, but phenethylamine isn't exactly a drug. Not how you're thinking. It has activity but it's activity only lasts for several minutes. You see, monoamine oxidase enzymes are circulating constantly in your blood, they're in your stomach fluid, they're in your brain. They're constantly there breaking down the monoamine neurotrasmitters: serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, phenethylamine, et al.

And that's an interesting thing you bring up, look up captagon and then look up 2C-B-BZP. Captagon is a "combination" of amphetamine and theophylline (a compound very similar to caffeine, you Veeky Forums guys might be interested that one) and 2C-B-BZP is a combination of 2C-B and BZP. That is to say, someone slapped the structure together. They both have kind of similar (not in mechanism of action) effects as their parent drugs. 2C-B-BZP is an exception though because it's structure isn't actually a phenethylamine. See, you'd likely be changing the mechanism of action but it's hard to say because to my knowledge, there haven't been any QSAR studies about that.My guess would be you'd end up with something like a weak benzo. Benzos have a much larger structure than phenethylamine. You can't buy captagon legally though. And I would say, ethically, shouldn't.

>stay away from benzo, it's literally neurotoxin

It depends on how you take it and why. If you have seizures, obviously you need to take benzos every now and then if you start to feel a seizure or to be given to you if you're having a seizure. If u poppin' xan bars all day then yeah, that's bad as fuck for your brain.

I really hope I'm not causing trouble, I just got interested when I loaded Veeky Forums.org
I'm trying to dissuade people from doing any of these psychoactive drugs because they're all not good for you.

yea, maybe we aren't ready

See they're in a different position. The first one has an amino group, a 3 carbon long aliphatic, nonpolar chain then a carboxy group. The other one has one very large, relative to the rest, non polar region then a very slightly polar region (the amino group) at the end. Very different drugs. Structure : activity. Always. You can't just look at the shape, you also have to consider things like polarity and charge.

hey so my pheny just came in the mail. how much should I take for the first time? I just wanna use it to slay at a bar or party, or even just be more chill on a date. Am good looking autistic lol

3-4g because you'll never feel that good with phenibut ever again. After that stick with sub-2g.

Where can i get this? And what is testosterone shone?

Attached: 1520826027517.jpg (645x773, 56K)

This is my guide to phenibut. I purchased a bottle of 250 mg capsules from nootropics depot.
I usually take 5 or 6 of them (1.25-1.5 grams) as soon as I wake up. Your stomach should be empty. Do not eat for a minimum of two hours afterwards. Any food can affect its absorption.

Then I drink one or two cups of LIGHT roast coffee during that two hour period. It needs to be light, but I forget why. I remember something about it helping with absorption.

after 2 hours you should be fine to eat. Any stimulants will feel good and mix well with phenibut. I combine phenibut, adderall, and caffiene for an incredible day.

Usually by hour 3 I will start to feel the effects. Its a very subtle come up. I feel giddy, talkative, and overall in a positive mood. Peak effects happen around 4 hours in and last all day.

WHATEVER YOU DO. Do not take anymore later on. This is how people fuck themselves up and have a bad time. I eventually got to the point where I could figure out a small re-dose to keep myself going if needed, but I usually didn't need it.

I never really felt drunk or impaired on it. Just a little looser and almost speed like effects but without it being a stimulant. I would go to work on it and even did my job interviews for my most recent job on it. Totally nailed them and was able to negotiate for a higher salary with my confidence.

This drug is addicting. I am a regular weed smoker but was looking for a new job, so I tried to find something in place of pot. I ended up discovering phenibut and loving it. You will have an almost alcohol like hangover the next day. I briefly felt its addiction but slowly weened myself off. It wasn't too hard for me at least. I say take it every three days max, but once per week is preferable.

I also recommend the capsules because I hear the powder can be tough on the mouth and these are pre weighed. No having to deal with scales and any mess.

Where do you get yours now since the ban? I only have 60 grams left

Recite your baseline: CELLS

250mg works fine for me, still gives me a little bit of hangover tho

Kratom with Phenibut... some fag will try this and die

this. I got my delivery 2 weeks ago and when I tried it for the first time I took 4g (2g early day, 2g evening) and felt godlike then after that I tried the same dose again and felt half the effects and was disappointed. Then I waited a week for tolerance to go down and took 5g and still had minimal effects. It sucks but I just use it for a small energy boost now when I need it

+rep chembro