How to beat the pear?

My wife has a big fat butt and thighs, a six pack and is skin and bones everywhere else. She has some of the most polarized fat distribution I have ever seen and if you saw her from the waist up you'd think she was anorexic. She has been doing SS for the past 8 months and is a lot stronger but she is still unhappy with her physique. She eats a healthy high protein diet below maintenance calories. She asks for my advice but I am pretty stumped on what program she should do to shed fat/cellulite on the bottom and build muscle up top and achieve some balance. What should she do Veeky Forums?

Attached: pear.png (909x822, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jy8okAfB894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why escape the best body shape?

Just have her do more upper body, it's not that hard. SS has barely any upper body work if you do the strict 3 exercise a day program so increase the upper body work to 3-4 additional exercises per day. Women can handle volume a lot better than men so don't shy away from loading her up with lat pulldowns, incline bench, etc.

She sounds perfect. Why change? You can't really help fat distribution anyway. Post pics

OP here. I love her big ass but she hates it and wants to have more of an hourglass figure.

has she tried working out
>SS
oh haha

>Wants less mass on her thighs/ass
>Does SS
Lad...

Attached: 1480923194828.png (1920x1080, 974K)

id understand the wife to be clueless but damn op you is retarded

>She has been doing SS for the past 8 months

Attached: 1518385167250.png (200x226, 26K)

Get a new wife

A woman gets that by having big tits, nothing to do with muscles. Either for job or reroll life

What the fuck are you talking about to think hour glass means having big and wide arms/shoulder

breh running SS is just gonna make that pear shape go into overload

which there's absolutely nothing wrong with btw

What would be a better program to point her to for her goals?

>no pics

Attached: mr horse.jpg (470x332, 63K)

post pictures of the specimen for further analysis

it's genetics man you can't reshape a bone frame
the best you can do is weight loss to shrink hips and upper body exercises to even it out but women don't really blow up in upper body size so you're kinda stuck unless she gets really into it

>tfw no gf and this guy is complaining about gf pear shape

If she's cut enough to have a 6 pack but she still has a pear shape then I don't know that she can escape it. Women are naturally going to have more fat on their bodies than men, in general they just can't physically cut to the same bf level a man can without becoming literally anorexic. And of course her frame is probably in such a way that it causes her to have the pear shape in the first place. Unless she wants to bulk her upper body with muscle to the point that it offsets her natural fat distribution, idk what more she can do beyond cardio. Definitely don't do SS though, if she wants to reduce mass on her lower body she should not be squatting every workout you fucking idiot.

OP here's what you need to do. Keep her on SS and GOMAD and secretly take pictures of her doing heavy lifts. Then post them of Veeky Forums while yelling "THICCCC." Report any brapposters.

Honestly the fact that there's no pictures of your wife ITT is a tragedy.

Tbh you should secretly sabotage here with SS and GOMAD so she stays thicc

Here is the wife.

Attached: DSC00037 (2).jpg (1120x3042, 611K)

weight loss is your answer
how she takes that and whether its necessary ehhhhhhh who knows

Okay, I see. Cardio cardio cardio.

she's over weight, that's just where some women store fat. trade out the weights for cardio until she likes what she sees in the mirror

NO.
> eat less, eat less, eat less

Also, tell her to stop training weights. It's a foolish endeavor for any women and serves no purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=jy8okAfB894

front too

HIGH TEST

Attached: 1405037253184.jpg (837x1920, 384K)

answer is to lose more weight.

Wife front.

Attached: DSC00035 (2).jpg (1132x2911, 576K)

>6 pack

>Those scars

She doesn't seem like a pear as much as she just looks like she has lots of extra fat. Why the cutting scars

>six pack

Attached: confused-nigga.jpg (505x431, 24K)

have fun having suicidal kids

fpbp
The answer is to stop SS, but the Mal Malloy body type is a gift from the heavens.

Childhood trauma. She thinks the scars have given her extra skin as well. So should she drop weights and just do cardio?

And eat less, yes.

She's insecure because of the flat chest. Boob job and losing maybe 5 lbs is the answer

she's tiny and isn't going to really lose more weight unless she resorts to very unhealthy means of losing weight and becomes auschwitz mode

that's just what a normal woman's back end looks like, you will have cellulite there unless resorting to cosmetic surgery

Squats Squats Squats

damn that bitch is out of shape

>dumpy
>no six pack
>no hamstring or quad development
>visibly fat triceps
>visible back fat protesting the sports bra

Bro, I don't know why you thought she had a six pack or was anorexic. She has small boobs, but that all I can credit you with.

She literally just needs to lift more and longer. Her legs look like shit because she's basically untrained and skinny fat.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the wife posting because a guy that seriously trains or at least browses a fitness forum wouldn't be so delusional

Attached: file_2.png (225x225, 112K)

dude, she's just out of shape. unfuck her diet and teach her to lift weights, cardio is completely unnecessary for people who aren't masochists. if all goes well she'll lose some fat and gain some muscle

>cardio is completely unnecessary for people who aren't masochists
tfw slightly chubby masochist gf and I still can't get her to do cardio with me

If she's a true masochist then you can force her to do it. Try harder.

>6 pack
Are you retarded?

>its a wife sees that her husband left the 4chinz on when he left to the gym episode

Lift and [spoiler]lift some more[/spoiler]

>My wife has a six pack
Motherfucker are you blind? She has no abdominal development what so ever. It appears your wife just stores fat on her thighs as well, if you want her to lose fat on her bottom then she needs to be doing more cardio and consuming a caloric deficit, if you wan't to build muscle shes going to have to eat at a caloric surplus. I don't see how it would be possible to put on mass for the upper body while simultaneously losing weight on the bottom unless shes an absolute beginner.

Varg is a faggot, those studies were referencing top of the line athletes, its not going to hurt a woman to lift a little weight.

>cardio is completely unnecessary for people who aren't masochists
You're retarded

what purpose does cardio serve beyond wasting a persons time?

Cardiovascular health and aiding recovery. It's not bad for improving work capacity either but that's trending towards conditioning moreso than long steady state cardio.

>what purpose does cardio serve beyond wasting a persons time?
I think that's enough Veeky Forums for a while

Attached: 1513953485143.png (218x342, 131K)

>has his dogma thrown in his face
>can't think his way through the cognitive dissonance
kek

Assuming the front and back pictures below are truly her, there is nothing wrong with her. She is a normal, healthy, average, white woman. All she really needs to do is cardio, run, etc, to be healthy and fit. SS is also good but unless she is will to put on weight by eating a ton she is not going to get huge results.

You and or her have some body issue problems that you need to work on and let go of. Just be fit and healthy and happy together.

She is not an extreme pear shape. Pear shape is the shape of womanhood. Enjoy it you faggot. Put some babies in her you cuck.

>She asks for my advice but I am pretty stumped on what program she should do to shed fat/cellulite on the bottom and build muscle up top and achieve some balance. What should she do Veeky Forums?

Honest, real metabolic advice here:

Running and walking. Since the lower half is engaged fat should get shed there much faster since its less efficient to have dead weight on the swinging parts.

The reality is humans evolved to walk/run, but mostly walk and stay upright thorughout the day. On average 10,000 steps. That works out to 5 miles. Purposeful miles. Modern life is totally the opposite: take a look at the population as they get out of their cars at the grocery parking lot. Quite a few have movement disorders right off the bat. Very few modern humans get their steps. Our cities are poorly designed to accommodate walking. You'll have to go out of your way to make it happen. Its willpower and effort and a lot of time. Its unavoidable. You can't just substitute lifts. Walking uses 212 different muscles. The genetics that is activated by walking is extensive. You can't fake walking. Treadmills won't do it. You have to be outside, going somewhere. The genes dont get turned on otherwise.

Sitting turns those survival genes off and starts the process. Getting fat happens gradually. Then it really goes downhill. You've got a handle on the weight training. But deadlifts and squats do the exact opposite of what the legs are designed for. Extra muscle is also dead weight.

Its like this: either you walk, or you die. If not walking, then you are in some stage of dying; your genetics will lock that in and kill you. I'm not kidding. Your tribe needed some of the weaker, older people to stop walking and get eaten by predators to relieve pressure from the group. No one is immune. Its inherited, a naturally selected mutation. You can "turn on" the "I'm dying" genes that drive obesity, aging, and disease by not walking.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x263, 225K)

How about general heart health? I'm not saying you should be attempting to become a world class sprinter or marathon runner, but I think you would be hard pressed to find a physician that would discourage someone committing to cardio. A lot of people assume intelligence is the only human attribute that sets us apart from other animals, but its also endurance and long distance travel.

I can’t tell if this is subtle trolling or not so good job.

does cardio offer appreciable benefits beyond that of lifting weights and not having a rubbish diet?

I'd say cardio is much more sufficient at increasing heart rate and sustaining an increased heart rate. For lifting you're only under the bar for minute or two max (depending on the exercise and number of reps)

Yes.

A large part of the cardiovascular benefits from cardio are specifically from extended lower-intensity efforts. Lifting can't mimic that, nor does conditioning.

The fact that it actually aids recovery from lifting makes it really fucking useful to add in even if you don't like it.

Tell her she should be happy to have survived cancer by cutting off her breasts. You'd think that'd be enough for some people.

>HIGH TEST
more like high cholesterol

why did you marry this fucking mess lol she's mentally and physically unhealthy she will destroy you and your children you must be fat or like 2/10 ugly and poor if not dump this bitch hopefully she'll kill herself lmao

thats a dude right ? Plus i think you might be a pathological lier, like literally none of the things you wrote in OP are correct- except for "fat ass" because xer is fat as fuck

damn this got crazy towards the end

>those scars
wew lad
The camel toe looks delicious though

Hey guys im a male and have the same exact body shape, how can i fix it? Ive been doing greyskull lp for about 2 months and its not getting better. Should i stop hitting legs altogether and stop squatting/deadlifting and just focus on upper body?

Attached: 2B3C1914-BE71-4062-9995-403C1050827F.jpg (420x852, 341K)

>activate genetics
>turn on genes
wew

Attached: 1507079366198.png (740x380, 86K)

poop truck just arrive

Literally the ideal body shape you faggot. Tell your gf to stop lifting and be thicc.

The best calves I’ve ever seen were on an auschwitz mode guy who runs all the time

>SS
>below maintenance calories
>8 months

nope cant see the problem

My sides are gone

>Unironically linking varg

Don't listen to this OP

I actually second the boob job. Normally I wouldn't, but if it's really a source of anxiety for her it might be worth taking to a shrink and a surgeon for a consult.

I would get her on a robust elliptical regimen and help her manage her diet, and see where that takes her after 4-12 weeks.

> For people who aren't masochists.
> Implying every single person here isn't punishing themselves for something.
Breh...

>healthy
>high protein
Pick one

>cutting scars
your dad never told not to put your dick in crazy?

Attached: 1518292648126.png (4151x4155, 2.41M)

>cardio is for maschists
oi

Attached: 1512899141375.png (455x478, 96K)

You impregnate that sloot. Tits swell up natural like

faggot.

>tfw no flat gf

She's got gorgeous hands

listen, my guy. a few points that you may not have been looking for, but i think at the end will help you out the most.

1.) hopefully you've been lurking here long enough to know that the majority of advice you're gonna get will be riddled with shit. if you haven't, then you've got balls posting your 'wife' in the first place.

2.) at the end of the day, you need to figure out what she (and really you too, since she's your wife) wants. establish a goal, and do work that achieves that end. what anons like , , and are alluding to is that SS is not serving the goal you outlined in the OP. you're headed down the worst possible path, which is putting in a lot of work and not seeing the results you're looking for. this ultimately leads to being discouraged, depression, rebounding, and often ending up worse than you started (among other things)

3.) it seems like your goals had to do with fat distribution and physique. SS is absolutely not what you do for these goals. i love SS, but if that is what you've identified as success, then SS will not serve those means (see #2). the diet is the MOST IMPORTANT PART. you claim you have it down, but double check this, and spend some time making sure it's right.

my question to you: have you all seen ANY progress? if so, how much? (looking for quantifyable success, such as dress/clothes sizes, weight, BF%, etc.) if not, see #3.

That's not a six pack, it looks like she just has pectus, I also have ribs like that.

post pic, this is the best body type imo

i seriously hate anons like you who post without reading at least some of the fucking thread. the post right above yours has arrow links to the fucking pictures he posted.

I've never seen someone with such an unrealistic perception of what their spouse looks like. Kudos to her for brainwashing you.

pls be bait

After I started cycling to work I stopped having incredibly depressive thoughts throughout the day.
It's not a fix all, but I went from feeling like I was going to have a metal break down twice a week to being able to think clearly about changes I want to make in my life.
I don't actually care about any physical or fat burning qualities it has, feeling like a human being is more than enough reason for me to do it.