Yellow - (((normal)))

How do we stop this anti-water propaganda? Veeky Forums told me if my piss isn’t white i’ll l die of dehydration.

Seeya guys, me water reminder just went off

Attached: 434974E6-0BFA-4652-A37E-FA348573CADB.jpg (720x705, 62K)

If you drink too much water you can have many problems including brain swelling and kidney damage, there is a balance to be achieved

Daily reminder that if you haven't had 3 liters in the last 3 hours you're operating below peak performance

Friendly reminder that water increases estrogen ;')

Friendly reminder that water is almost 90% oxygen by mass, if you're not sucking it down by the gallon your muscles are not fully oxygenated and you're not at peak performance

If youre doing an ass load of physical work, then you piss needs to be clear.
In basic I was told that if your piss isnt clear youre not drinking enough

what does it mean if its orange and looks like its full of sand?

>drinking too much water
No such thing

Friendly reminder that existence creates more estrogen

That’s not how fucking water works

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 148K)

but we arent plants

Yeah at 6,7 liters
You wouldnt drink that much unless you're a fucking retard

If your piss is clear, your body is literally excreting all the water out cause you have too much.

You don't need that much. You get water from all the foods you eat(yes, food, even bread of chicken breast has water in it). In addition, your body creates water through metabolism.

Drink water, but if you're chugging 8 liters a day, you're wasting your time.

The problem is there is no standard really. But if you were to catch your pee in a glass jar and look at it, it should be clear, and straw to light yellow colored optimumly. Medium yellow is okay, but colorless or dark yellow are potential problems. A lot of the time people refer to how it looks in the tank, so straw colored urine will appear almost colorless when dilluted with that much water.

You shouldn't drink water unless you're thirsty.

If you're thirsty all the time you are pre-diabetic.

Or eat a lot of sodium. My a1c usually runs around 5.0 but I eat a lot of sodium and I have a massive thrist.

You might actually be getting too little sodium/drinking too much water

I eat A LOT of sodium though. Like 5g or more a day. I have no sweet tooth, but love salty foods.

Recently, some people out there claim how drinking too much water is unhealthy and how 8 glasses a day is a myth.
But honestly, thank to my parents, I've drink water 99% of the time I'm thirsty and by just drinking during thirst or while eating I drink wellover 2 liters of that delicious and refreshing liquid.

I seriously can't understand how people can quench their thirst with anything but plain water. (And maybe lemonade, love that shit)

Hyponatremia is a thing. Marathon runners are warned about it before their first even if that happened rarely.
Basically you drink only water during your effort and your sodium becomes too low.

If you drink too much water you're flushing out your electrolytes. I made this mistake once and went running, my performance was worse than usual. Did not make the same mistake again and my results were about the same again.