Why can't you be healthy eating a double cheeseburger every day?

Why can't you be healthy eating a double cheeseburger every day?

Attached: ABD8AB9A-0AFE-4891-BE8E-1DADA53BD1E0.jpg (576x1024, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-GN8WXoiX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one says you can't.
it's just veggies, beef, dairy and some shitty macro buns

you can

You can if you're bulking

>ask for only mustard
>remove buns

now it's healthier. add some jalapenos there also

Is this from cookout?

looks like five guys

five whaT?
fuck off

is this your attempt at humor

everything looks like five guys to u, u fat fuckn americans

it literally looks like five guys

>fast food napkins

What other big burger chains wrap their burgers in foil?

Sounds like someone's upset that they can't easily get the divine goodness that is five guys to danktify their tastebuds like we American's can

Empty carbs from white bread and saturated fat in the cheese. Unless you're forming the burger yourself, the're probably using shit tier 73/27 fat beef from hormone fueled cows.

just eat it and puke it out

t-take that back!

Attached: 1517355991428.png (657x657, 34K)

You're basically one enormous fuck-up in general so who gives a shit if you eat properly, it won't make any difference. Nothing you do will make any difference if you are the kind of person who makes threads on Veeky Forums asking for validation so they can eat shitty food.

sound like a bitter fatty upset people can be more cut than you and eat burgers

See

Lettuce instead of buns and it'll be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-GN8WXoiX4

Attached: burger science.png (819x522, 180K)

u m a m i

That 100% is Five Guys ya goob

you can, its only like 700 calories. But you can't have any fries or drinks with it.

But you can, make your own patties, use low fat cheese, sour cream is a great substitute for mayo and just half a tbsp of ketchup and It's good to go.

Some adventurers like to put mushrooms and blue cheese on them.

The really difficult part is the bread.
Although my store has some low calorie buns, have no idea how they make them, but it fits my carb goals when wanting to eat burgers-

I can hear the sallows in between bites.
Is this how they fucking do it? I always thought they were just super fast eaters, wtf.

>under 1 minute
>it's over 1 minute
>the video is edited to be faster
Why on earth you'd even try to eat £6 of food in under a minute is beyond me, but why lie about literally everything on the way?

worst part about the burger is the bread. if you use this stuff you probably won't know the difference if you toast it a little. i've never seen premade sugar free hamburger buns though. one day maybe.

Attached: 38830cd0-0d2b-4cdc-b3f6-d559e004c2cc_1.56f8b8aff138cc97c862e43fcaa19d67[1].jpg (450x450, 48K)

Or you could give up the bun completely but that's hard for some.

Without the bun is just meat and salad though.

still tastes good. you could make two

I kind of do this. I'm on the east coast so I don't have any place around that does this as a menu choice, and I don't trust fight for $10 retards to get it right, but I ask for leaf lettuce and remove the top bun since it's pretty much wasted calories for me (not even worth the taste), and I still have the smaller bottom bun for a little bit of carbs.

I love doing this. Tacos too. I made some earlier. $1 a head lasts for a couple weeks too.

Corn tortilla is super low on carbs and last I've heard mexican government fills corn flour with vitamins and minerals to supplement their people's diet.

Even if you're cutting. Burgers are usually between 500-1000 calories. No big deal. It's got veggies and protein. It's just a sandwich at the end of the day

>carbs linked to weight gain
I can feel the anger boiling inside my anger sac

autism

I found a five guys for the first time last week (in canada) and all i have to say is hooooly fuck. my bowels were a warzone for three days after that. and the fry portions are enormous, the small is a large anywhere else

It's pointless to get any other size than small since they scoop a shitton on your bag. If you want to really maximize your cheat day though, pretend to be a newfag to five guys and order medium fries and ask if its enough. Been doingg this always and they literally fill my bag with cajun fries.

i noticed that! like they use the same cup size but just shove more fries in the bag. i really felt american, it was great.

They are linked to weight gain tho? The quality of calories you eat is important.

Because it's garbage, OP. You have super shit taste if you like that.

>he thinks fast food meat, veggies and cheese aren't shit tier

Attached: laughing tom.jpg (419x480, 147K)