Unironically training chest

>Unironically training chest

Literally why

Attached: images-252.jpg (313x470, 16K)

Can you elaborate?

it's my biggest fear that my chest will look like this after I drop enough fat weight

Large pecs look terrible
The bigger they get, the worse they look

Attached: images-173.jpg (439x335, 21K)

>t. chestlet

only looks bad if you have shit genetics.

chest looks great just dont have shit genetics you inbreds

dont have gyno and youll be fine

big chests are ugly af
semi flat chest is the most aesthetic desu

>tfw 10lbs underweight and still have big manboobs

I want to find out if it's gyno or just fat but I'm too embarassed to go to the doctor. Last time I went to the doctor I was a fat teenager, 5-6 years ago, he told me it was fat and not tissue, but isn't fat supposed to gtfo especially now that I've lost so much weight?

Yeah, I've been saying this for a bit too.

Sandow chest looks better than the overdeveloped pecs IMO and is pretty easy to get just with OHP

Literal C O P E

Attached: i hate grapes.jpg (688x1434, 285K)

Not if you lack enough muscle and are skinnyfat. It could just be a stubborn fat area that would go away at a very low BF. Easiest way to know if it’s true gyno is to feel for a hard, rubbery lump around/under the nipple area.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with training chest, however optimal training and exercise selection is of the utmost importance. Just be sure to avoid useless lifts like the bench press which is easily the dullest lift in the history of compound lifts. Seriously each rep following the unracking of the bar and it's plates from the rack as it weighs down on your horizontally positioned body has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the minimal carryover into sports performance, the lifts' only consistency has been its lack of chest development and ineffective use of the front delts, all to make lifting lazy, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rippetoe vetoed the idea of adding weighted dips to Starting Strength; he made sure the book would never be mistaken for an effective program that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his live seminars. The bench press might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-weighted dip in its refusal of coordination, beauty and functionality. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least for novices it's good
"No!"
The lift is dreadful; the results are terrible. As user benched, I noticed that every time he went for a rep, he wrote instead that he "made absolutely no chest gains" later on Veeky Forums

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The bench press is so governed by ego and gymbro wankery that it has no other practical application. Later I watched a lavish, loving youtube review of bench pressing by the same Jason Blaha. He said something to the effect of, "If these kids are benching at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to do Ice Cream Fitness." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you bench you are, in fact, trained to become a fucking fatass.

Attached: 800.png (625x626, 146K)

There doesn't seem to be anything like that around or under the nipple, the area there is soft. I can only feel something like what you describe when I squeeze my boobs, but I like to hope that it's just fat tissue. I can push my mantits all the way to the muscle without feeling a lump or anything like that. I wasn't expecting all of the fat to go away on my first proper cut in 24 years, but the difference I'm seeing is minimal and it makes me sad and worried. Is it possible to lose fat without losing weight? If not maybe I'll just wait to see what happens after bulking and then going for a second cut.

Sup reddit!

Hey I have the exact same thing going on as you. Iv had puffed out nipples since highschool and even at my lowest weight (180lb at 6'4) they were still visible.
Just like you I don't feel a lump, squishes down to the muscle with no hard spots.

I should also mention that I was always a weakling, my life basically consisted of sitting in front of the computer playing vidya so my muscle mass was basically nonexistent so I definitely lack muscle

Honestly, I'm starting to feel like I should just go see a doc and find out 100% what's going on. I was expecting some serious loose skin action after losing all that weight, but even my belly which was pretty damn big as well, looks just fat. It's why I'm hoping I just have accumulated so much fat throughout my lazy lifestyle over the years that my body just doesn't have enough time to get rid of it all in just 8 months of cutting.

It's very likely not true gyno (mostly gland), and is probably just stubborn fat. Attaining muscle and then cutting down low (say 8-10%) would likely get rid of it. If it doesn't, and you still have a puffy nipple look, then you definitely have gyno. Either way it's better to be at a low BF% if you have gyno because 1.) it minimizes how bad it looks 2.) Since surgery is most likely the only course of action if you are past puberty and if you didn't get it from roids, it is better to be at a low BF so a plastic surgeon can contour your chest (assuming you would want surgery) properly.

Either way, the easiest way to know for sure is just to ask a doc. or even better a plastic surgeon who specializes in gyno cases.

I've also heard a lot of anecdotal advice that incline pressing helps mitigate the look of gyno in general. But take that with a grain of salt.

Attached: m7_gynecomastia.jpg (400x308, 23K)

Fairly solid advice bar the incline chest bollocks.
I had my glands sculpted out and never looked back, it’s liberate not having to tweak my nipples whenever I may have to take my jumper off

any shitty scars from the surgery?

>"No!"

Attached: tumblr_nwumdympK21udwanoo1_1280.png (1280x720, 391K)

everyone stop bodyshaming op's dyel chest