>reduces testosterone
>linked to ADHD
>linked to Autism
>hypothyroidism
>fatigue
>sleep disorder
>cancer

tfw, virgin because of kike globalist
sign me up for the race war lads, kikes extermination when?

let's start by buying water distiller, just bought one

Attached: 71e.jpg (600x581, 15K)

we know user

But user.
I grew up on well water in the hills, I have ADHD(kinda grown out of it), sleep issues, balding, a gut, and I'm autistic enough to be responding to this post.

My best guess is all of it is a combination of sedative lifestyles, along with roundup herbicides and sugar killing our gut biom.

That's why I'm exersizing more and drinking homemade beet Kvass. Self testing

Stop using aluminium foil, too.
Stop consuming anything served on plastic.

you're retarded and look like shit because you drink ground water and eat roadkill, Cletus

What the FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T GET WATER FILTERS AT THEIR HOME

it always goes one of two ways
>drink from the tap
>buy bottled water

FUCK'S SAKE YOU BASTARDS

Attached: TPKJ42M.png (644x646, 691K)

>living in a third world country

ITT: brainlets

>t. fluoridated virgin

>some guy on youtube said that tap water is poisoned by evil joos. never mind the fact that he also sells "water filters" at a high markup.

Attached: 1520960903740.gif (450x551, 213K)

The government has definitely done some shady shit (and certainly still does desu). However, water is only fluoridated to 1 mg/l. The dose needed to experience any negative effects is 11 mg/l. I'm glad that you guys are at least taking the initiative to be sceptical of authority.

In my city there is a lot of magnesium and calcium added to the water and it floated around in a cloudy, snowlflake like state around the glass when you boil it and then it settles to the bottom in heavy chalkiness. However there are still tiny white pieces that look like white dust that float around above the heavier part. I have bought a charcoal filter, boil the water, then pour it into a glass and observe it, and I try adding a teabag, but the stuff in the water doesn't bind to the tea bag. What should I do? I've been drinking this water for 25 years. The minerals in it come out in my sweat. Occasionally I do dream but I'm so exhausted all the time

Fluoride bioaccumulates though. There's no healthy amount to consume, just like lead. No matter how little is in your water, over enough time, you'll have reached unsafe levels in your body. 0 mols per liter is the only acceptable level.

only water distiller get rid of all those chemical contaminants
minerals are fine but you get em from food anyway
just bought the water distiller, shower filter is the next

any info how to detox? is just stop consuming enough and body eventually get rid of it or do i have to proactively detox my body?

>some giant aluminum producer is about to have to pay millions to ethically dispose their fluoride waste and then suddenly discovered that it's "good for teeth" and now gets to sell what was once a cost to water suppliers

Attached: 1520473916941.gif (900x305, 3.02M)

IDK about detox. I heard that lemon juice helps.

I don't live in a third world shit hole like America, so my tap water is actually amazing.

By the way, I hope nobody is encouraged to go buy bottled water after seeing this documentary. Bottled water contains microscopic plastic particles full of xenoestrogens and toxic shit

But it is good for teeth...
Ever been to a fucking dentist?

but still there's chlorine, lead and god knows what they put in there
water distiller seems the only way to go, go for the medical/dental purpose one, you can get for like $200, then bring glass bottle water maybe with your home made distilled water

No that's been debunked. It's bad for plaque, sure, but that's because it's toxic as fuck. That's like saying bleach is a good disinfectant. Yes, bleach will disinfect a wound but the fact that you'll get chemical burns actually means it's a shitty disinfectant.

Distilled water doesn't have any minerals in it. You really shouldn't be subsisting on distilled water, and that's my honest Veeky Forums advice

just take the info lad, you don't have to buy anything from him
and the guy is literally never wrong, cuckoo stuff like gay frog turns out to be true
fluoride in water is less controversial desu

i don't need minerals from water, i eat healthy food and reach my minerals intake daily

> Be me
> Drink tap water
> Not ADHD
> Not an autist
> Sleep well because avoid PC at night
> No hypo
> Only mental fatigue of studying all week
> lift just fine
> Got 4 girlfriends in 10 years
> Still in relationship
> Lost virginity at 17 y/o

It's not the tap water that's the problem user...

who here couldn't stand people bragging about stuff online to make a point?
does this brainlet don't understand that they can't prove any of their anecdotal story so it's worth less than shit?

>Fluoride bioaccumulates though
there's no evidence for this happening in humans, only various sea creatures

Not to mention that it's just 1 data point even if it's 100% truth. Despite our smugness, Veeky Forums users can be dumb as fuck.

Every city puts different things in their tap water so what's in yours

By what metabolic pathway to humans process fluoride?

The idea of him frantically Googling an answer to this is funny.

No idea, but apparently nothing that hurts me so much I cant get by normally.

Ok so you have a good experience so you don't care what's in your water

>and the guy is literally never wrong
he thinks sandy hook victims are crisis actors

id respect him more if his filter actually did anything. its a massive markup for a barely functional filter

no idea, could be literally pissed out
that's why they found lower iq on children with high fluoride intake

studies show only half of ingested fluoride is excreted, indicating that it does indeed bioaccumulate.

But the only other option is bottled water, which you guys also say that has estrogens and shit in it. Should I only drink the semen of my friends to keep maximum testosterone and gains level? No homo of course

D I S T I L L E R

yes, i was being ironic
we don't need to know how it's exactly metabolised to find it's a toxin

user 100% of people who breath have had body fat. Stop breathing.

i don't know how you equate that to what i say but whatever

I've been drinking mostly bottled mineral water so far this year, and now whenever i taste tap water it tastes like weird garbage

if you're eating out of tubberware, be a man and get glass, also glass gym water bottle. Also get a water filter. I bet you will feel a lot better

If you actually worry about tap water you're not going to fucking make it.

t. savage who doesn't have a water filter in his kitchen to draw fresh water from.

>glass water bottle
Sorry, but for me, it’s the stainless steel bottle

t. 3rd world ape with polio infested tap water

I-I have a water filter. Is it sayfe to drink??

Aluminum foil? Why?

Attached: IMG_20180127_002354.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Good for teeth

BAD FOR EVERYTHING ELSE

HAI YA

MFW living in Norway, where the tap water is unfiltered and comes from nature. MFW no cuckery

>seeking medical advice after swallowing toothpaste
The only advice you should get is "fuck off"

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 32K)

Can't you just boil the water and then refrigerate it again?

You have to distill it. Boiling does nothing

Also, you should only worry if you live in a shithole like West Texas. The water was literally undrinkable. It tasted like they filter it through a giant rock. Tons of sediment would build up. Filters couldn't do anything. Showers dried your skin and teeth brushing made your teeth yellow.
Recently moved to Midwest and the tap tasted like an angel's saliva. Three years of misery was gone for good.

>tfw your city doesn't fluoridate the tap water

God bless Montreal

Attached: pepe.png (800x800, 597K)

lol, what do you call people trying so hard not to become sheep that they turn into the biggest sheep around?

Veeky Forums

>canuck
>being proud of anything

Attached: IMG_186394273878087-1.jpg (100x101, 9K)

I love how """they""" make fluroide out to be a god-send against tooth decay.

How about cutting sugar out of your diet if you want to reduce tooth decay. It'll help with Americas obesity epidemic at the same time. Fuck I hate """them"""" so much.

Attached: 1379182653233 (1).jpg (844x617, 42K)

Our bodily functions dispose the majority of aluminium that we may consume. However, the small amount of aluminium that stays inside us goes straight to our brain, increasing the risk of neurological diseases (Alzheimer's being one).

back you your containment board pls

Is this why my Jewish roommate is always hiding my Brita filter?

More like stop drinking United States' tap water.