Anyone here never do sports in high school...

Anyone here never do sports in high school. I was never in bad shape but it's a little frustrating having to play catch up to ripped guys who played football or baseball or track. My only saving grace is that as popular as they were in school, they'll lose their gains through excessive partying and drinking and hopefully one day I can be comparable to them. Sure, girls will still despise me, but at the very least I'll have gains.

Attached: 1_2X4iIGII3SfhbG4It6iusg.jpg (466x336, 38K)

I never did sports in HS, but I did lift weights.

You'll never compare to billionaires. Why care?

I lifted weights, but I never had any definition or real size.

I remember my idiot of a PE teacher told the class that lifting weights stunt growth.

I never did sports and I know literally nothing about them. Makes it real hard not having a common interest with normies and Chads.

Track didn't do much for me except make my squat disproportionately higher than my OHP/Bench when I started lifting after HS.

i was too short to play basketball
>tfw i loved playing basketball in elementary but because i was 5'4 in highschool and now i can never play

Attached: 1450155156841.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>and now he's lifting to compensate

>tfw if I didn't grow up poor with a single mother I could have reached 6'0 since my dad is 6'5

Attached: IMG_0347(1).jpg (500x337, 40K)

I remember believing this fucking meme as a kid.

I played football basketball and rugby, i was a super fat fuck (shit diet) but pretty athletic

i lift cause i want to, but im so discourage now cause of the compensation shit. i was orginally obese but thought lifting would get me a gf. now i realise only height matters in life and that i have nothing to lift for

Why does the thought of others failing make you happy?
Shitty low test attitude, never going to make it.

Lol I was joking, continue lifting and remember to have fun with it.

Attached: 1518714503604.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

I'm a 6'4" guy and virgin.

We're all gonna make it m8

I played football and basketball in high school, D end and center. Was pretty fun t b h. Still lifting now

Not playing sports in high school is one of my greatest regrets. I opted for the arts and was involved in music and theater. I was really good at them, but looking back, I chose the wrong path.

I remember reading this (funny enough in my HS years ~99-00) in a muscle mag, some short bodybuilder saying that he'd wish he'd waited to fully grow his frame before lifting.
So it's not true?

From age 6 until 18 i played gaelic football, hurling, rugby, football, and AFL. All it did was make me more towards otter mode thank skinnyfat

>height
Literally irrelevant as long as you are 1SD within the mean. FACE is all that matters.

>My only saving grace is that as popular as they were in school, they'll lose their gains through excessive partying and drinking and hopefully one day I can be comparable to them
This meme doesn't pan out.

I can vividly remember being told by weird fucks and pussies that they'll run things when we're older. 95% of them were just weird, not even intelligent. It doesn't work this way.

>Ran into a kid from high school last Thanksgiving
>Tried to mog me about med school
>Said it was awesome that he was going, asked where at, he said Virgin Islands (lol)
>Offered to buy me a drink. Was lit and said yeah
>He was with some of his friends. Began asking what I do
>Told him I worked in real estate. He tried to make a spectacle of it
>Looking around, "Oh, real estate! How good for YOU, user."
>Realized what he was doing, and asked him why he was being a prick.
>Because I'd pegged him with a football in gym class
>Said I remember that
>Absolutely drilled him dead in the chest after two defenders crossed and he somehow caught it for a touchdown
>Asked if he remembered getting the touchdown
>Went on some autistic rant about making $300,000 after another 5 years
>Told him I was perfectly content making around $120 and being debt free
>Losing face in front of friends
>Starts saying just weird shit
>Friend pulls him away
>Hear him say, "Look man, he's still way bigger than you."
>Too drunk. Leave

>Talking to friend next day
>Says he saw him too
>Buddy had state records for swimming
>Kid says his name the way people do if they're excited
>Says yeah, asks how he's been
>Kid just says, "You got fat!"
>Runs away

That was actually hilarious, but his autistic revenge tour definitely didn't go abiding to plan. I'm assuming I can find his side of things on /v/ or /r9k/.