What exercise to target the dick line?

What exercise to target the dick line?

Attached: 83BA169D-1AA5-473A-95E8-3585EAC1318E.png (523x502, 349K)

I've always had them even before lifting so I'm guessing genetics?

have decent genetics x fail

sorry bud, but this guy is right, exercises can help but overall its based on genetics and BF%

My dick line started to appear when i lost body fat, i'm also doing machine crunches / leg raise every workout

A vein popped in that area too, weird man, weird.

This guy's head doesn't match his body, and his hips are pretty wide, which kind of ruins the effect. But, a lot of it is genetics. Some people need low body fat, others don't

I have a theory that building obliques, which make the muscle stick a bit to the side like in OP picture helps the V look

I've been doing weighted hanging leg raises and cable choppers and it seems it has help a bit to see it when im relaxed
if I flex it pops out like crazy, which it stayed like that

>I have a theory that building obliques, which make the muscle stick a bit to the side like in OP picture helps the V look
Which is bullshit.

The V-line is hip flexors. I had them when I was young, skinny and did lots of situps. They disappeared when I stopped situps and returned when I started situps again. No other ab exercise made them show up.

Now I'm fat and got a hernia so it's over for me anyway (no money to pay for surgery).

I've heard that training the TVA with stomach vacuums can help it to pop

sit ups are ok but you gotta have a posterior pelvic tilt, if you do them with an anterior pelvic tilt get ready to fuck hit up

ive also start doing this

>exhale and suck my guts in
>look like I came from a concentration camp
>hold as much as I can which is usually 60s or a bit more until I need some breath
>repeat through the day

Nope.

It's really just hip flexors. DYEL.

Not memeing but mine first showed up as soon as I started regularly having sex with my first gf.

Attached: 1520789253663.jpg (314x333, 48K)

>the dick line

Attached: rly.jpg (800x695, 60K)

leg raises and sex

nah you fucking retard, they're the insertions of the obliques. working the transversus pushes out the obliques to helps bring out the adonis belt

that tan line is so fucking disgusting when you see what a fucking albino he is.

Wy did he think it was a good idea to only do half of his body?

Decline sit-ups

>starts deadlifting

>do them anyway

Vacuums, but really deep vacuums.

actually bracing core properly and inflating obliques when you do diddlys and squats

his hips are insanely wide, its not noticeable
roiding fags

Attached: PaintDotNet_2018-03-17_17-23-30.png (377x493, 451K)

>Isn’t dead