Girlfriend just told me she's going vegan

>girlfriend just told me she's going vegan
wtf do i do

Attached: images (88).jpg (512x287, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qeiiZdhNr44
youtube.com/watch?v=zMI-8hMTnpY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go vegan too

Attached: 1521283010103.webm (640x360, 1.67M)

Ignore it and do whatever you want to do with your diet. Insecure cuck.

Explain to her that she will get fat.

there's this vegan body builder I know who has to spend most of the day eating and preparing food, and it costs him a fortune to keep up this diet and he has to shit about 6 times a day.

that doesnt effect you much.
>why are niggas on this board so pathetic?

Refuse sex, cant put meet in a vegan.

shes a cute

her pussy literally, I mean, LITERALLY LITERATURE should taste like a cherry

rejoice because her vagina is going to stop smelling and tasting like a fucking sewer

Tell her you're going vagene and fuck that idea out of her.

implying she won't have sex because he's not having sex

you tell her cool, if you feel like trying it out, do it. If not, don't. If she wants to leave you for this reason, break up with her lol

love and cherish her and respect her choices (@^◡^)

Attached: B17E037B-D9CD-4300-8DC8-B475FFEEFF54.jpg (1626x1266, 188K)

>help, my gf plans to take a greater interest in cooking and will stay slim forever, how should i stop this?

> go vegan
> meal costs literally $10
> hurr durr anyone can go vegan
literally all these vegan faggot never gonna make it on Veeky Forums

vegan pussy legit tastes better

no idea why

>haha guess you can't eat my meat then haha!
:^)

>shes a cute
shit taste detected

Tell her you're going. And leave forever.

>vegans objectively are the only population in the western world with an average BMI below 25

hmm

Attached: 1521024889838.jpg (756x576, 168K)

This chick looks like she is borderline insane, i bet she is into kinky shit.

This meme that being vegan is expensive has to die. Sure if you buy fake meats and shit like that of course, but you tryina tell me rice and beans are expensive? Pasta is expensive? Even fucking tofu and seitan are cheap nowadays

>implying having BMI below 25 means you're not fat, especially for women

Vegans objectively are the only population that eats crazy amounts of food yet still look to the average person like a malnourished concentration camp victim

Attached: Torre Washington Fruit_mini.jpg (777x935, 176K)

I agree. If you're only buying fucking brand name tofus, vegan cheese etc you're gonna spend tonnes of money.

I eat mainly rice, beans, lentils, veg, pasta, bread and fruit and it's certainly much cheaper than when I was an omnivore or vegetarian.

It's like saying "eating meat is expensive because you get your meat from the butcher every day". Obviously

>Muh statistical outlier

Do vegans swallow cum?

Attached: 1520694155636.jpg (614x314, 23K)

>>girlfriend just told me she's going vegan
>wtf do i do
Give her the meat

C O P E
O
P
E

youtu.be/qeiiZdhNr44

phytoestrogens during pregancy will result in deformed babys

source?

“Well it looks like you’re not getting anymore of this meat” then slap her in the face with your dick.

Sarcastically ask her why and then whatever her answer is just laugh at her and say
>haha WTF are you actually serious lol?

break up

My gf is vegan and her commitment to it is inspiring, very feminine and beautiful girl who satifys any sexual command, very cute, smart and good with background, even voted the most far right party here in denmark, so I have say, this the one lads.

damn boi marry her asap. got the same kinda girl going on but she's a 6/10 and I'm a 9/10 superficial asshole so I dunno if I wanna marry her simply because of her looks. I mean she's great in every way! smart, intellectually curious, right-wing, critical thinking and traditional, the list goes on..

Do you:
a) enjoy fucking her
b) have romantic feelings for her

If the answer to any of those questions is yes, then the obvious answer is to continue your relationship, because her being vegan doesn't affect you in any way (unless you want to have kids, which you don't)

The exception to this is if she tries to "convert" you to becoming vegan or passive aggressively shitting on you for eating meat, then you simply tell her "Honey, i can respect your choice to be a vegan as long as you respect my choice to eat a regular, balanced diet that includes animal products." You should probably dump her if she persists after that, because it's a sign of a toxic personality.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMI-8hMTnpY

btfo

Feed her the MEAN MEAT

>tfw no insane kinky gf

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

>humans have been eating meat since the beginnings of time
>hurrr duurrrr humans shouldnt eat meat

Attached: Humans are Herbivores.png (900x1456, 544K)

This.
I'm not a vegan but I would not mind dating a girl that's pretty much guaranteed to not get fat.

Yes because like so many things humans did since the beginning of time we should keep doing them like slavery, rape, war etc

>end slavery, rape, and war in your country
>neighboring country invades
>don't fight back because you don't believe in war
>get raped and enslaved

Great idea, Einstein.

>you get all the meat to yourself
>double the gainz

>hurr durr I'll disregard physiological traits that took billions of years of evolve and perfect equating it to rape and murder which has also been happening for billions of years.

Holy shit, are you some dirty sand nigger? I don't need to have a savage culture to press a button and nuke my invader. Go preach the effecasy of rape elsewhere, Mohammad.

>It's a "canines = carnivore" episode again
Pic related is a herbivore

ffs

Anyway, I don't even eat meat but humans are objectively omnivores

Attached: Hippo-Teeth-24.4.17.jpg (215x300, 80K)

Yes, we know vegans are almost exclusively either skellies or skinny fat faggots, we know

Lol my sis went vegan and ballooned up like crazy, she was rail-thin as an omnivore now she's a fattie

Yes because the meat and dairy consuming physique is beautiful in comparison ie. Burgerlands balloning average bmi.

only if the guy is a vegetable

Did she eat potato chips and poptarts?

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 40K)

Literally just search for vegan fitness or some other meme tag on instagram and see how many "statistical outliers" there are out there. When will you brainlets lunderstand that all that matters are calories and macros, doesnt matter if they come from animals or plants

you will NEVER convince them to be ethically sound and not hypocritical cunts, not destroy the planet and stop
suffering of animals, because MUH MEAT TASTES YUMMY.

It's a waste of time to argue on here, I never had people tell me irl that I look thin or unhealthy and
I never bring it up that I'm vegan unless they offer me food or I'm invited, if anyone tried to argue with me
about veganism I just bash their heads with logic and they can't argue with that unless they are brainlets.

Attached: 1518402824718.png (222x372, 45K)

You can just search fitness and find shitloads of regular meat eaters in great shape too you autist

Attached: 1521314737445.gif (800x600, 144K)

>>girlfriend just told me she's going vegan
>wtf do i do
Break up with her because clearly and objectively she's irrational, and the malnutrition from being vegan will just make it worse. Bail out now and avoid all the insanity.

>t. maximum triggering/autism achieved

OP

Make sure she eats HEALTHY. Ensure your woman gets proper vitamins and minerals daily.

>be vegan
>buy a few pounds of rice, beans, and tofu
>enough food for dinner >7 days
>7.50$
>mfw

Attached: 1521105835581.png (500x534, 54K)

Looks like shit

there's this carnist body builder I know who has to spend most of the day eating and preparing food, and it costs him a fortune to keep up this diet and he has to shit about 6 times a day

Tell her it's a fad diet that is extremely unhealthy for women who want to have kids. Some case studies:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

What about amino acids?

Vegetarians are ~2% and vegans ~0.5% of the population. Twice as likely as omnivores to be politically liberal. The vast majority of them eventually return to eating meat. Almost one-third of them reported specific health-related symptoms and only about one-third of former vegetarians/vegans stated interest in returning to vegetarianism/veganism.
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

High-fiber diets may reduce the half-life of vitamin D3 in blood plasma.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

A study of German vegans shows that their diet is deficient in vitamin B12, which may negatively impact their cardiovascular health.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

Health aspects of vegetarianism should be considered in the light of possible damaging effects arising from vitamin B-12 deficiency and hyperhomocysteinemia.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782

Blood plasma levels of omega-3 fatty acids are lower in vegetarians than they are in omnivores.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975

Vegetarians are more prone to having iodine deficiency.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410

Vegetarian diets reduce testosterone in men. This study used a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet, and not the more strict vegan diet.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181

Supplementation of creatine improves cognitive functions of vegetarians, but does not do so in omnivores, suggesting that the lack of creatine in a vegetarian diet may cause a suppresed cognitive function.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604

Beans + rice contains all the amino acids you need.

Now she must depend on your sperm for the necessary protein.

These vegan shills are getting creative to push their beta-agenda.

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 415K)

for real?
what kind is best

>kills innocent animals, who are literally children, for taste pleasure
>not a beta
pick one ;)

Attached: 1520420457625.jpg (981x977, 91K)

>enslaving, killing, and eating other species is beta
Lmao

please kys user

You don't do that, you're a literal slave to a very Kikish industry centered around the unjustified murder of animals for Gluttony.

Attached: Savitri Devi Rare.jpg (655x700, 100K)

No matter how much crap you put into tofu it still tastes like nothing

Nothing, she’ll quit in two weeks.

We can start eating vegans

You have 4 weeks until she demands your soyification.

hello namal

Sounds like both of them should stop being idiots and eat a healthy omnivorous diet of meat and vegetables.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. .As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: f8AzCws.png (524x685, 154K)

>die of malnutrition

You have to cum in her mouth.

Hey...........

Nothing you stupid mutt

We do want kids though

I'd make sure she eats meat during pregnancy/breast feeding unless you want stunted dyel manlets for kids.

What parts of the diet affects that? Shes taking iron and b12 pills. Also im a manlet anyway so no getting around that

Let her do it man, she will smell amazing. I used to fuck around with this vegetarian chick and her pussy tasted like skittles.

And? I just responded to another sperg that claimed you cant make gains on a vegan diet, of course an omnivourous one works aswell, you faggot

The only reason vegans are more likely to be thin is because the diet attracts people with a past of eating disorders. It’s not that the diet itself makes people thin.

This amino acid thing is just another meme that just wont die unfortunately. Unless you literally only eat one type of food (ie beans), then I guarantee you you will never be deficient in aminoacids

im FBI, we've been watching you for a while now....

Attached: 1ASjx87611xI.jpg (640x640, 55K)

supplements never match the real deal. While whey is alright, it can't compare to chicken. Omega3s from flax seeds lack crucial stuff found in fish.

On paper it seems fine but there is a reason there has never been a single impressive vegan to ever post their body on Veeky Forums. Vegan diet lacks that of a proper diet. And no single vegan will post their body in here to prove me wrong.

I'll never go vegan because I despise beans. I've never eaten a bean I've liked. Idk why but I absolutely hate them.

Youre gonna have to give me more than just the statement that b12 supplements arent the same. Source?

WHO ARE YOU

oh maybe it could be that less than 3 percent of the world's population is vegan?