DUDE EVERY OTHER EXERCISE WILL KILL YOU LMAO

DUDE EVERY OTHER EXERCISE WILL KILL YOU LMAO

Attached: athlean-x.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5vjvzm82etQ?t=2m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=cr0GHRc_rVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DONT TALK ABOUT JEFF CALFILERS LIKE THAT

Attached: 1497466025872.jpg (674x430, 58K)

>train like a roider

>actually knows his shit
>doesn't force in selling of muh powder
>explains why some exercises are dangerous

He has some fucked up face fat distribution. Like he isnt

He cool

objectively the #1 on the internet (and thus the world?)

>listening to what this faggot says

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

>The NUMBER ONE #1 *WORST* exercise you should NEVER do!

Why would anyone listen to this guy?
He looks like shit, basically skelet mode and he talks out of his ass.

Because he trains and is trusted by real Athletes, his meme lines are gay as fuck but he knows what he is talking about.

>skeleton
>trains
Pick one please

ITT: trolls
this is the only right answer

Attached: 1509580146452.png (485x443, 26K)

Everyone who watches the faggot looks like this

Attached: 1241423423423.png (1113x913, 38K)

Top 8 brapfoods killing your brap gains(MUST AVOID)

Attached: brapfoods.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Post physique then big boy

that's what I thought about him until I watched his vid on neck training
it was so retarded that I lost all respect for him

Warning must feed #3 to your braphog

*silence*

Why? It was pretty straightforward. Usually anyone who trains neck is a wrestler or something that ends up with a fucked up neck because they fucked up their nerves from years of hard overtraining and from the actual sport. Jeff just wants you to stay safe by doing hypertrophy exercises correctly. You should take everything people say about topics like that with a grain of salt because the fearmongering becomes too much. Nobody wants to go to snap city but nobody wants to be a DYEL either

>Jeff just wants you to stay safe
and that's laudable,
the problem was not the intentions but the exercises he showed
first, noone trains his neck the way he said to avoid, it's almost like he fucked up the form on purpose to show his point
secondly, he said to tuck your chin in which is somehow correct but not in the way he explained: you have to keep your chin in a neutral position and stop it from going out but you shouldn't tuck it in as much as possible or you'll put strrain on your vertebrae
these make the vid useless and counterproductive if not bad for your neck
sorry for the bad english, I just woke and I somehow can't speak correctly but you get my point

>I've lurked /fit9k/ for five years and thus know better than someone with years and years of education and experience who bases things on science. my bro-science life-school knowledge trumps Jeff
ok bro

Dudes just ugly

Hes running out of material to make videos about so each video is more clickbaity than the last.

Please post more of these

I got tired of him and am watching Scott "Bahbell" Hermann instead

implying most of Veeky Forums isnt looking like this

>Hi guys, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.

Attached: attack on manlet pit guardian.jpg (978x549, 33K)

I actually like him and learn a lot from his videos

10 Shoulder exercises your doing wrong! (MANLET WARNING)

Attached: 14321432423.png (1007x741, 17K)

?

>he has a yt channel so everything he says has to be true
learn to be more critical about the info you get wether it's an user on Veeky Forums or a supposedly renown coach, and learn to double check
I gave you my arguments, you decide what to do with them, your neck isn't my problem

its not surprising though that someone would take the advice and arguments from strength coach with a
"Masters Degree in Physical Therapy and Bachelor of Science in Physioneurobiology / Premedicine from the University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT (one of the top 5 universities in the country in physical therapy and sports medicine)". Taken from his website.
Along with a seemingly very successful career in working with athletes who do and do not have injuries.
You might have stated that tucking the chin too much would put strain on the vertebrae but no evidence of that.

He's sort of right, it's just not that it's specific kinds of exercises. Just about all exercise more strenuous than walking is unhealthy.

youtu.be/5vjvzm82etQ?t=2m20s

>tfw i get to add a new helper to my collection

Attached: 1520474326723.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Hi guys, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.

Attached: jeff-cavaliere-review-athlean-x1.jpg (314x391, 39K)

99% of the video is he playing with a skeleton or exaggerating some movements or going balls deep into an unnecessary explanations
then there's 30 seconds where he shows an "alternative/better exercise"
sometimes it's good, sometimes it's for impaired people, anyway he never shows it decently
"hey guys if you know more head to my fucking site"

then literal brainlets like and will stare at him like he's a god or something
it can't be helped

>squatting is bad for you
>please buy my program and meal plan
>only my exercises are safe
>please buy my program and meal plan
He's a fraud. Dude sells himself as an expert on human anatomy and spends one of his shoulder videos talking about the "medial deltoid" lmao.

lol
no but seriosuly, other than AlphaDestiny is there a single fitness youtube channel worth subscribing to?

Attached: alexxsx.jpg (940x483, 104K)

Candito.

facial fat distribution is 100% genetics you brainlet

Attached: chubby cheeks1.jpg (1313x788, 188K)

manletdestiny is fucking awful and all the shit he talks about in his fucking book is laughable rubbish for gullible DYELs ready to buy literally anything

Every Asian got a face of an obese person.

kek
hopefully you're just memeing

Attached: Tammy_Slaton.jpg (392x360, 88K)

>manletdestiny is fucking awful and all the shit he talks about in his fucking book is laughable rubbish for gullible DYELs ready to buy literally anything

Attached: 1396657724528.gif (400x225, 2.85M)

>other than AlphaDestiny
Why would you do that? Do you have some compulsion to make your opinions irrevelant?

sub3 plate bench detected

>He has some fucked up face fat distribution
No, he just has that Waffen-SS Gruppenführer face

I just did 4 reps with 315 this Tuesday

>caring about the most useless of the big lifts

"wow dude, like everyone at the gym must be really impressed!!!"

3pl8 bench is very impressive you mong. Barely 5% of people in commercial gyms can do it.

Based Alan Thrall.

>taking advice from a 4'9" manlet
Omegadestiny plz go

I'd say

Asians are just as likely to have a skeletor face(granted with god awful asian face structure) as to have a round, basketball face.

kek

My LA Fitness has a small cult of 6 roid bros who all bench 3-4pl8. Everyone else (me included) is weak as fuck tho

t. doesn't train on time

kek

Attached: 1471982489071.gif (500x363, 424K)

no ragrets

forgot pic

Attached: 018154205c9b4774ab787adaa93ee37e.png (370x133, 3K)

>97 dollaridos for INFERNO MAX SIZE
Friendly reminder that only a gullible brainlet would spend anything for a cookie cutter plan that doesn't include a constant, full and complete supervision and form check from a certified PT with at least some kind of degree

He provides useful information that is best consumed with a grain of salt. Never trust just one source and use the muscle between your ears as well.

Has a shitty squat form, and a shitty bench form.

and we're suposed to respect him? lmao

Are his lifting technique/form videos good?

someone post the manlet pasta

I'm not.

Too bad Jeff is like 5'8

That's just sad, then.

why do amerilards care so much about height? and dont say 'they're retarded' im looking for a particular aspect of retardation

>your shoulders are facing death every second of every day

>cardio machines are bad
>jogging is bad

Attached: 9E2F17A3-64C1-498F-969D-1BB7C024EF28.jpg (298x212, 17K)

what music song was this

the last natural

youtube.com/watch?v=cr0GHRc_rVM

>manlet detected

whomst've are you quoting?

The more I browse Veeky Forums the more I notice getting fitness YouTube videos.

Google is stalking me
Pic related popped up on my YouTube for me today, and I watched it

What a sad person you are. Especially considering the fact that your boy, Alpha Destiny, respects Candito and has vlogged about how good his program is.

>Google is stalking me
How do you think they make money lad?

>your boy, manletdestiny
Absolutely not my boy, and I don't give a single flying fuck about manlet circlejerking and shilling on youtube. They're both pathetic.
>sad
sad that you think I'm sad, but to be honest I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion as well.

You can literally watch videos of Mike Tyson doing it that way, a lot of people are, you have no idea

It's just fun to be mean to people with what people believe to be inferior genetics.Taller generally means more attractive

me walking by the manlet pit

Kinobody

Underrated

>He looks like shit, skeleton mode

He is the epitome of a healthy and aesthetic body, you sure are one of those cocksuckers of mass monsters. Go to inject your insuline and GH to look like you are a pregnant Hulk you fucking faggot.

>INB4 Jeff pls go

He looks absolutely miserable

I would love to see the body of the anons that say that Jeff looks like shit

??? he has several videos on squatting and he talks about squatting and how he does it

Something about him looks really off. it looks like he has 80 year old man skin in his videos

Wow. I hope that one day I'll be as tough a guy as you. You're so cool.

He also has a video where he says barbell squats are bad for 98% of the population, so you should do single leg squats and lunges instead. I can't take him seriously.

Another thing about Jeff is that he'll make two videos making completely opposite claims, but never acknowledge the contradiction or change of opinion. Look up his videos on incline bench, for instance. He breaks out the markers and gives a characteristically long-winded "scientific" explanation for why 30° is the optimal incline... and in a different video does the exact same thing, "science" and all, for why 45° is the optimal incline. The dude just makes shit up and won't even admit he was ever wrong at any stage in time, when clearly he must have been if he's revising his opinions over time.

why u putting medial deltoid between ""

The chubby cheeks on anorexic/bulimic girls is from purging, look it up
I've also heard that a side effect of roiding is moonface but that didn't have anything to back it up

>not liking Candito
You've outed yourself as a DYEL and a dick with no friends