What I can do to stop acne?

What I can do to stop acne?

Attached: 34543645674756.png (633x758, 38K)

> Eat better
> Exercise
> Go into the sun
> Drink water
> Pray

Or

> Go see a doctor about it

A lot of it is diet. A doctor can give you meds instead though. I had crazy cystic shit, but I got put on Accutane. It worked well, but makes your skin dry and turns you into a grumpy bitch.

Just shave it bro

Kek

Benzoyl Peroxide

and/or cutting all dairy and sugar

Wash face three times a day, moisturize, lift, stop being 16

>and/or cutting all dairy

Bullshit.

>Rarely get new acne unless I eat like a pig
>Still have hyperpigmentation scars which makes it look like I have acne still
>Have to spend a lot of money getting them lasered off

I wish I ate better as a teenager...

Can vouch for accutane.
My skin used to be fucked with cysts to the point where I had to stop and think about leaning back on a chair incase I was gonna fuck myself and start bleeding down my back or some gross shit like that.
White shirts were a 100% no go. Face was the same story too.

Accutane fixed me up and now I'm just littered with scars which I don't mind to be honest. Rugged af.

I know the feels. Could hardly sleep sometimes because of the pain.

I cut out all refined sugars, only drink water and eat home made food, except for the occasional pizza.

But that's not what fixed my acne. I'd tell you but I want to keep it a secret so I can get ahead.

Not the guy you replied to but mine went away after I stopped eating dairy, people have different reasons for having acne you fuckass

Accutane brah

for me dairy is the cause of acne. it's all good as long as I don't even take a single sip of milk

seriously fuck people who claim diet/dairy can't cause acne. it's like they want you to have acne or are legitimately stupid

Also clean bedsheets every couple-few days and pillows/pillow cases everynight

accutane is working for me
im on 40mg self prescribed
i went to a derm beforehand who said 40mg for a month then 80mg for the rest. around 8 months total. i was around 220lbs.

i had zits and very oily skin up until my 20s. now im on steroids and its on my back and shoulders. 2 months on 40mg and my bacne cleared up. im gona order more so I can run 80mgs. my hair has thinned tremondosously however across the last 2 months. i have diffuse type hairloss that i manage with rogaine and finasteride but my hairs on my scalp have become very brittle thin and soft. on certain spots you can see straight through it. it is what it is, im hoping it’ll go to normal after but some people report it doesnt. i never had pizza face but it’s a life saver for those that do.

keto makes my skin super clear and healthy looking after about 10 days

> for me dairy is the cause of acne. it's all good as long as I don't even take a single sip of milk
> seriously fuck people who claim diet/dairy can't cause acne. it's like they want you to have acne or are legitimately stupid

Dairy can cause acne, but it doesn't in general. I tried it and became a vegan for one year. My acne didn't change significantly.

it's definitely not the state of ketosis itself but it proves that some types of carb sources can be bad for your skin

drink water you mongrel

>White shirts were a 100% no go
I know that feel

Attached: 1490670833254.jpg (300x378, 21K)

eat probiotic foods like kefir, kimchi, sauerkraut. eat foods high in omega 3's like fish. eat dark leafy greens. cut out dairy, sugar, white shitty processed carbs. avoiding foods with a high glycemic index helps the most. dr perricone has a 3 day dietary plan to clear your skin, look it up. helped me a lot.

also go to a dermatologist and ask for a retinol prescription. it'll take care of past acne scarring and prevent future cysts. you'll need to use spf and moisturizer with it though, unless you enjoy having your skin get darker and be dry af

seconding the BP
I'm afraid lasering will make it worse, so I just wait bro(TM)

check em
drink at least 2 gallons a day. no matter what i do i still get some pimples here and there if i dont hydrate sufficiently, but lately i've started drinking at least 6 liters a day, sometimes 8-9l and my acne got a lot better

Attached: quench.png (1381x617, 540K)

>>Rarely get new acne unless I eat like a pig
>>Still have hyperpigmentation scars which makes it look like I have acne still
>>Have to spend a lot of money getting them lasered off
>I wish I ate better as a teenager...

Just get a tan.

1. No diary
2. No refined sugar
3. Accutane

Zinc 20mg min or however much u want/need
Sun
Salt water/swimming/sea
Avoid washing face more than a gentle wipe in the shower with a face cloth, no scrubbing. Don't use more than 1 product on it if any
Cold showers
Avoid old pillowcases and stuff just throw something over them and turn them over and replace them every now and again

Fixed my acne from horrendous red sores tier to near 0 imperfections

>6 liters a day

what the fuck

Attached: 1520995374373.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)