Attached: Lott1.jpg (820x550, 69K)

But what if she actually does

Joke's on you there's no she
or he for that matter

even if she does she doesnt

>she
greeks knew their shit

GOOD.

Attached: jocko-willink.jpg (480x360, 44K)

SHE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST

Attached: IMG_20180317_084331.jpg (614x410, 36K)

>Tfw when no cgl lolita gf

Attached: 1519222367548.png (349x491, 203K)

Who hurt you?

What's the cheapest date possible? Someone help

Attached: FB_IMG_1520245056227.jpg (405x540, 21K)

Mom? Yes she does.

Attached: 1473680189693.png (672x570, 35K)

Not fit related.

Mah nigga.

Flix n chill
Picnic with your pic
Hike n raep

Just clean your room.

all you can eat

Well I wasn't thinking about her either until you mentioned it Peterson, you prick.

she's with a better man now, someone I'll never be

Attached: 149159282176-mt.jpg (750x955, 115K)

My heads fucked...had 3 major gfs...2 years each one roughly within 7 year period..dont really think about the first 2...the last one, every fucking day, first thing in the morning, i get sidetracked in my own head thinking of her/what a cold hearted bitch she was on breaking up how much i liked her...the what ifs...i get anxiety attacks, literally had to leave gym midworkout cos of it it is mentally tiring...like a broken fucking record that is my default thought. I find it hard to stay focused without her popping in... it is never positive thoughts... have been waiting for the thoughts to ease off before i try with other girls...we broke up 9 years ago. Im wasting my life cos i cant control my thoughts. Lifting dont help..peterson doesnt either.

Attached: 1520638023295.jpg (776x1000, 108K)

I know that, thanks?

Good. She was a manipulative bitch anyway. That's why I dumped her lol

>went to a psychologist because my mum made me when I was NEET
>walk in, its some frumpy looking middle-aged woman
>start ranting about how much I hate women, reckon I'm really scaring her
>she looks me dead in the eye, "user, have you ever had sex, or kissed a woman?"
>break down immediately and start crying

Still cringe when I remember this. Psychologists are evil, fuck Peterson.

Attached: 1482778980129.png (212x240, 88K)

>me when a girl breaks up with me

Attached: 1513273233344.jpg (3000x992, 3.28M)

That's why you go to a psychologist of the same sex as you.

I know, but it does not matter.

don't remind me

Attached: D45E487B-421D-4850-9FA5-A6E5BE30E95A-66164-0000382BD07B2009.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Do you think amy of the Founding Fathers gave a fuck what some broad thought about them? Probably not, and why should you either? If you care about the approval of women this much you need to find some purpose in life

> I'm wasting my life cos I can't control my thoughts
This should be reason enough to forget about this girl, she isn't what is causing your problems, you are in control of your problems. It's you wasting your life, not her, she owes you absolutely nothing. She is irrelevant to your life in every practical definition of the word besides what you are directly enabling by projecting your problems onto her.

Coffee is good for first date
>low pressure
>cheap af
>easy to bail if it goes to shit
>actually get a chance to talk (may or may not be good depending how autistic you are)
Wear a tight fitting polo (assuming you actually are fit) some decent jeans and some slip on dress shoes. Casual enough but still looks good.

>>she looks me dead in the eye, "user, have you ever had sex, or kissed a woman?"
Fucking nuclear m8

they did, actually. Washington, Jefferson especially, John Adams wanted a girl named Hannah but one of his friends married her, and I'm sure Franklin did too, considering his love for milfs.

Yeah keep ignoring your problems. That psychologist did you a favor, bucko.

hiking

Get b&, cancerous fuck

kek, user
your resentment comes from women not giving you what you want the most, affection.

mindfulness meditation, get the fuck on it before you ruin your life.