After getting red pilled about food how do you even eat out at restaurants with qts...

After getting red pilled about food how do you even eat out at restaurants with qts? I dont want to look like a loon and make sure they arent using toxic oils or butter to cook the food but also I dont want to consume it

Attached: Dua_Lipa_1.jpg (1280x1151, 928K)

I doubt you will be in any restaurants with 'qts' with that autistic mind of yours. Just eat the fucking food

Just get the fuckign steak jesus christ.

>current year
>eating out
there's only one kinda eating out you should be doing and boy I'm telling you a restaurant is not where you'll be doing it desu senpai

eating bad isn't harmful if you do it once a year

Butter is the best fat there is, after animal meat fat. The ones that are bad are oils which are used alot in restaurant and espacially in fast food chains are SOY oil and sunflower oil, alot of oils they cook in are also a mix of plant oils

Just ask them to prepare in olive oil/butter

>using "red pill" unironically
stay blue pilled fag

>dude you care about eating poison what an autist

i usually do but if they dont have grassfed i dont order it

Also.. its such a shame Dua Lipa is ruining herself day day getting more jewed.. smoking cigs is “cool” and making more songs about being feminist etc.. fucking hell sometimes I think that their producers force them to go a certain style

Also very nude way of dressing, her fans are 12 to 20 year old white girls ffs

How can you actually believe that shit will severely harm you? Might as well just carry an oxygen tank around with you so you dont breath in the toxins in the air

why would I do that? oxygen is a toxin

This. You're being over the top, OP.

>his body is so shit it can't handle a simple restaurant meal

I bet you're allergic to milk and glutine too lmao

i dont eat milk or gluten. out of choice

Anyone using 'red pilled' unironically is a brainlet

Shitty bait thread.

>Dua Lipa

Attached: sniff.jpg (600x445, 40K)

How do I act like I don't give a shit about girls I care about, anons? I have no problem attracting and fucking girls that I really don't give a fuck about but as soon as I meet a girl I actually like, I completely fall apart and get needy and desperate.

Classy traditional Italian lots of healthy options, or just go for a vegan option.

shoot your questions, i can't guarantee i can directly ask her your autistic questions but i can guarantee i'll ask some of them. relative from kosovo.

Where do you think you are. These virgins won't even see a pussy in their lifetime, lest it be online.

How is she fucking herself up?

Where do you think you are? Nobody here has ever taken a “qt” out to a restaurant.

I want to taste that tongue!

>tfw this mega-core-whore will never be your gf

Attached: dua-lipa-at-baby-driver-premiere-in-london06-21-2017_5.jpg (1200x1800, 165K)

>Dua Lipa cancelled several gigs because she needs a wisdom tooth out
>ywn be the dentist standing over a drugged out Dua Lipa, slipping your dick in her mouth and touching her inappropriately on the down low

Why live?

basically just act like a complete dick about the food, like rich piana or kali muscle.

That way its established that you're the alpha male and deserve a customized meal.

You think she goes alone to the dentist?

Yeah me neither.

You’re worried about something that won’t happen but just use it as a cheat meal. It’s just one meal that’s a week or never since you are gde and a faggot

Ok just reread your responses. You have an eating disorder called orthorexia.

i want to suck dua lipa's tongue

It won't kill you to eat bad shit once. If you eat healthy 99% of the time and eat one bad meal, you're not going to die