St Patty’s day is one of my favorite holidays since my boyfriend has Irish in his genes...

St Patty’s day is one of my favorite holidays since my boyfriend has Irish in his genes. I have been working out a lot lately and got more into shape. He is having a st patty’s day party for a few of his Irish ‘lads’ as he calls them. I was going to hang around and maybe host the party, refill drinks and snacks for them. Do you think I’m fit enough to wear these clear stripper heels and spray myself in a greenish metallic skin body paint/tan?
Would it be too slutty?
Advise

Attached: 1756404C-4FF2-4859-8B40-BF76C1A35041.jpg (728x2208, 191K)

Post rear glute spread for confirmation

i would spray you ..
if u know what I mean

Whore.

>american muh heritage 56%ers appropriating language from the "home country"

Attached: 1509855834290.png (400x309, 28K)

You're fit enough.
The body paint thing is too slutty though. As a general rule don't slut around your bf's friends too much. You get to be slutty eye candy for him, not his friends.

fit enough. not slutty IF you make sure to regularly during the night go up to your man and kiss him passionately in front of everyone - let him and everyone else know that you're his and his only

tits or gtfo

>Patty’s

TRIGGERED

Thot

rofl

honestly, just fuck every single one of his friends on the toilet and let them all cum inside you

>amerimutts pretending to be europeans
okay boii

Stay in the kitchen all night and come out only when they tell you the gang bang starts

This is traditionally the way one bonds with his lads.

>muh heritage
Lmao

Attached: 7A213308-D9A2-4D2F-B0D7-2417B2FCD417.jpg (1024x673, 159K)

Have you never seen body art paint?
It will be just a little more see through

What's your bmi?

>slutting to your bf friends in front of your bf

sure, i see no possible flaws at all on your plan

Attached: 1521168782621.png (746x888, 773K)

>LOOK AT MY TITS Veeky Forums HEHE

kill yourself slut you have no power here

Wrong.

Are you trying to get gangbanged?

why get slutty for your bf`s freinds. I dont understand the reason.

and yes too slutty but at said make sure everyone knows your his.

It’s not like they haven’t seen me in a bikini before. And I’m pretty sure my bf has shown them nude photos of me.

Yes I have but it isn't something i'd want my gf doing in public or in front of my friends.

Is this bait?

>all these nibbas getting baited
this is just an old copypasta repackaged for st patrick's day

are you only wearing the heels and paint?

what else will you have on?

>Do you think I’m fit enough to wear these clear stripper heels and spray myself in a greenish metallic skin body paint/tan?
>Would it be too slutty?

Attached: 1515085754202.jpg (500x616, 64K)

That's really slutty. Save it for him.
Unless you're trying to sleep with his friend Chad. Then you'd just be a degenerate bitch.

I'm convinced that I fell for bait.
sage

Saged, hidden and reported. GET. OUT.

Attached: 9FEFB1EA-5BF1-4F2B-8BE8-642F387DB559.png (258x330, 46K)

I found some really long green eyelashes. Other than that, yes just the heels and body paint

>why get slutty for your bf`s freinds. I dont understand the reason

Cause she's an attention whore like all femoids?

Attached: 1521002160688.png (900x1600, 867K)

>Irish in his genes

La Creatura

Wow. This probably isn't even you anyways but please don't fucking tell me those are your tits. If so fuck you

Fuck me I'm on NoFap day 7

And I need to leave this thread

Did you get his permission to post your slutty pics on Veeky Forums? Neck yourself thot

well youre only going to show your bfs freinds someting they havent seen and show off for them wich might be what you want.

But if you bfs a cuck and like that shit then fine but talk to him about it.

And if you wan to be sexy but not to whorish wear a skin tight green dress.

Well I don’t want to let them down. They are probably expecting me to be in a cute outfit since this is kinda what I did on Halloween last year. Red heels and just devil ears

Attached: 845797D3-BD33-45F3-AD71-068F9E88EA1C.jpg (461x1539, 115K)

I wish this wasn't a big fucking bait, cause OPs pic is fit as fuck

this meme has literally lost all meaning

Youre in a relationship already whats the need to whore infront of your boyfreinds freinds??

if you cant stop being a whore when youre in a relationship breakup with him so he can find someone faithfull.

Fuck off faggot

I'm going to reach day 8 of no Fap

Attached: b5d.png (601x353, 373K)

Attached: faetuada.png (1260x921, 97K)

this body type gets me diamonds

I wouldn't want my wife paraded in front of other men but that's just me I guess. Knock yourself out.

>get Veeky Forums
>lose sex drive
>have no interest in talking to roasties
The journey is always better than the destination

what is this thread about anyway

Do you have green stockings or tights? Maybe needs an accessory.

Females are like dirt, they are made to receive seed and nothing more. They are quite literally incapable of remaining monogamous (even under threat of death) and north eurasian descended females in particular are constantly in competition for the best mate.

Are you pregnant?

The female body is absolutely silly looking.

I have a big puffy green hair tie and green bracelet

fuck off zog

>>They are probably expecting me to
>I am gonna do something because it is expected of me
Females, everyone

pretending this isnt bait for the larp

"let them down" the only person youre letting down with this behaivior is your bf.
And the fact you say "them" means this isnt for you bf but his freinds, if you cant be faithfull dont be in a relationship and cuck your bf just breakup with him.

Also have you talked to your bf about dressing like this for his freinds? does he like it, just tolorate it or hate it?

personally if my gf ever did this id throw her out.

If you want prince charming be a princess not some common thot.

you're just now learning that women like attention from men? and that does't excite you? are you homosex or just stupid?

Anyone who claims

>muh ancestors are X

are half breed 56% mongrels

La Creatura meme fits 100%

>why get slutty for your bf`s freinds
to boost the bf's status. think in terms of "this is my hoe and ya'll niggas ain't gonna get that shit cus you ain't on my level biatches" or something.. amerimutts are simple beings like that

kek this

and what were your ancestors?

>my boyfriend has Irish in his genes
la criatura de las tinieblas... il ultimo profano...

Attached: 1489764793386.jpg (654x571, 75K)

>yes goy forget your heritage, forget that you were a colony of a dozen European cultures and your entire governmental, religious, societal, and economic structure are based on European traditions
wew schlomo, almost got me

Judging from my Norwegian features I'd hazard a guess probably from Norway, where I live, as has my family for at least hundreds of years.

Amerimutts however look at their South American features in a mirror, dark brown skin and almost black eyes and think

>Yes yes, I am a beautiful pale skinned Celtic irishman

and paint themselves green for Saint Patricks day.

So fucking embarrassing.

t. Pure Bravian 1/12 Italian,1/32 Irish, 2/64 German, 7/54 Russian, 20% black and 10% Indian heritage

Attached: 1520199262737.png (815x759, 53K)

post more of your feet

please

they're perfect

>Amerimutts however look at their South American features in a mirror, dark brown skin and almost black eyes and think

>Yes yes, I am a beautiful pale skinned Celtic irishman

nice projecting
of course, you don't know shit about Americans because you don't actually live in America, all you know is from ZOG-created memes on pol
and guess what I have Norwegian ancestry as well, father mother and grandparents
I have blonde hair and green eyes, my skin is white as milk
So what am I? Am I a mutt, even tho my genetic makeup is almost exactly the same as yours, simply for living on a different continent? And yes, I've actually done the DNA test I am 96.8% Northern European - 3.2% French/German. So yes I guess I am technically a "mutt" of the whitest ethnicities on Earth. My girlfriend is Ukrainian/Italian, her skin is whiter than mine. She has pink nipples and dark brown eyes. But I guess we're both just la creaturas de americanos and our white children will be la creaturas as well.