Okay Veeky Forums I fucked a tight little Thai girl with pierced nipples last night and in the middle of pounding her...

Okay Veeky Forums I fucked a tight little Thai girl with pierced nipples last night and in the middle of pounding her she instinctively grabbed my arms and felt them up. She also said I was really hot. We're all gonna make it brah

Feel good /mire/ thread boys

>Pic related Goku has always been my inspiration

Attached: IMG_20170730_120107_132.jpg (648x405, 146K)

Cashier smiled at me today and said,”thank you.” Should I have given it to her bros?

The same thing happened to me yesterday at burger king. I should have giving her my number.

>Thai
Enjoy the aids

not OP but are you a virgin?

Not that guy, but Thailand does have a high percentage of AIDS cases. It's like fucking in Africa.

to be fair to him the only thing anyone thinks of when they hear 'thai' is sexpats, cheap hookers and sluts. They corner the market in China as hookers now as well, a neighbour when I worked in Beijing was a Thai woman who was a madam at a truck stop brothel.

Started to get lots of mires recently.
>feel like seduction is a lot more present in my relationships with others
>people being tactile
>regular compliments about my body
It's probably not just my appearance though, I'm pretty sure that's also because I feel better about myself and I appear friendlier/more accessible than before.

Attached: 1520831639907.jpg (1052x1488, 336K)

Every time I hang out with a girl and really start to like her, I become a needy, insecure mess. How do I stop doing this?

>woke up and saw for the first time in my life i have 10k in my bank account
I know it's not much but it's so satisfying knowing that i went from a liquor store job making 9k a year to a sales job making 55+ a year, just a few months out of college out of college is something I'm very proud of.
>also about to receive a promotion for an extra 34k a year
>my cut starts Monday
>have several qt 3.14s interested
>relationship with Jesus is growing stronger, even working on spreading his word on /r9k/ after that kid an hero'd himself with a shotgun on livestream
Life is good sometime friends

She was an Americanized Thai. Family is from Thailand but she has lived in the US her whole life.

Plus I used dat der condom anyways

Are you? You dont even know what STDs to be aware of from what groups of people

It's called "customer service skills" you cuck.

so you are

OP again I just remembered when I bought the condoms that same day the cashier looked up at me, smiled and said "Have a nice night" with a sly look on her face. M-Mire?

This is one of the things that PUA teaches that's actually true, but if you don't have a bunch of girls you're seeing at once you'll put all your feelings into the one girl and you'll become clingy. See multiple women at once and this will stop

That makes a lot of sense but that fucking sucks. I just want a relationship and I'm sick of being alone. My self confidence is really tanking at the moment brehs.

OP here again, that same thing happened to me with the cashier I was paying for the thai hooker

HEY !! I'm real OP!!! and the thai hooker went one further and giggled when i opened my pants!!! she also called her friend and say liddel dik boy give fuk baaaad!! when she left :) i dont speak thai but i think she was bragging!!!

Don't we all? But thats how it works today man, cast your net out and try to catch as many fish as you can. Then from there you can figure out which one you like the most and toss the others back into the water

OP here, my penis is really itchy and hurting. Should i be concerned?

You need confidence first, the relationship part comes after. It doesn’t even matter if you DO happen to find someone, without confidence you’re going to get rekt, I garauntee it.

>Thai

Attached: 1520972503556.jpg (838x740, 140K)

I know. I recently got rejected precisely because I came on strong way too fast and got clingy. Lifting and running and shit is giving me a confidence boost but I've got a long way to go.

No, Goy, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

When I went on my first cut and first had abs, I got laid at a party by some neighbor girl within 10 minutes of going. She felt up my abs the entire time I was railing her, felt good man

Attached: 1334946382626.jpg (500x501, 27K)

I reverse-wingman'd my cousin by... standing by his side

>at a bar
>we are at a table with some people from our uni
>I'm 6'0 and over the course of two years I went from 300lbs to 175, then got up to 200 with muscle
>he's 5'7 270lbs
>he's playing the carefree/careless type
>he says "yeah can you believe he was as fat as me a few years ago? now he's all obsessed with going to the gym and all but I'm not about that life, I'm just enjoying the ride, ya know? I would rather watch a movie or hit up some bars" and laughs
>she replies with "I get you, though you have to agree he looks pretty good"

Attached: 1514452954563.jpg (736x691, 49K)