Does lifting help you find a faithful gf?

Does lifting help you find a faithful gf?

Attached: A873EFC6-AD3F-47B6-A7BF-A8B54DB5C70A.jpg (720x960, 144K)

No, but if you lift enough you won't need one.

No, but it does help you obtain a permanent state of body dismorphia.

whats a curmy guy

This nigga gonna shit out a kid once he manages to bench enough?

FUCK OFF.

It's army guy

>implying people aren't constantly second guessing their life decisions with social media

Loyalty is a rarity these days

>gf
>faithful
Lmao

Attached: 1507542065948.jpg (670x503, 31K)

ohh i see it now.

Oh shit is she an actual mermaid

>woman
>faithful
toppest of keks

once you get big enough you can just split into smaller people like mitosis in cells

>2018
>finding a faithful gf

Attached: 1518748027670.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

>See OPs pic

Fucking THOTS man

Attached: 1521256305981.jpg (123x125, 2K)

No she's an actual slut though

good, i have been wanting to fuck myself every time i walk by a mirror

I fucking hate this. I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY DESU

One of my close friends is a genuine player. I'll never be able to trust a girl again after seeing what he does. He fucks at LEAST 3 different girls a week, most of the time they're in a relationship/married. Women can be in a happy, fulfilling relationship, and still take multiple dicks on the side just because. Not only that, but they'll cheat on their partners IN THEIR OWN BEDS. They'll talk on the phone with their man WHILE getting fucked. It's not just whore types either, these are the "christian" faithful types who don't even go out to bars/party. Maybe I'm just jaded but holy FUCK I will never be able to trust a partner.

It tends to attract whores to be honest.

Your friends a dick head and those girls are all skets as well

all girls are whores. sometimes they'll be your whores too

Attached: 1505392044946.gif (141x141, 615K)

Sure he is but it's the women who let him fuck. If your girl cheats on you, you shouldn't be mad at the dude who got his dick wet. You should be mad at the whore who hoed around and LET him get it wet.

how do you figure out a girl is faithful and not a slut?

Attached: JUUUUUST.jpg (1000x564, 330K)

I agree but the guy and this goes to alot of guys that do this half the time know the girls are in relationships or married and stuff

True that.

Opposite actually. Getting fit earns you the attention and temptation of disgusting, faithless roastie whore thots that will challenge your resolve and restraint.

Average girls make the most faithful gfs, and you don't have to get fit to land one of them.

>make out with 2 army goys

/ourgirl/

Does she have a vagina? She will leave you, cheat on you or make you miserable.

>Average girls make the most faithful gfs, and you don't have to get fit to land one of them.

Nah then she'll cuck you whenever some drunk Chad sees her as an easy target.

Better idea is to get fit and then date a slightly above-average looking but still introverted and awkward girl.

If I just gain 15 more pounds of muscle I'll be big enough

Attached: 1512443088723.jpg (1439x1374, 142K)

Those are actually pretty tame desu

Imagine flipping it, "birthday boy goals, kiss two girls" it would just be sad how low the goals are

Attached: laugh.png (200x200, 67K)

If a girl you are fucking is also fucking another man, then that's not your girl.

honestly, all it takes is 5min on the phone and they got another dick otw

>implying you don't wish each and every year that you somehow end up making out with a hot chick on your birthday

Shut the fuck up

>gf
>faithful

I'm sure she'll "tell" you she is

The only way to keep a faithful gf is to make it 100% clear that you are willing to walk away if she acts up.

Yeah exactly. Unless the dude raped her it's her problem. Being faithful means not fucking other guys, not only refraining from soliciting sex.

>One of my close friends is a genuine player. I'll never be able to trust a girl again after seeing what he does. He fucks at LEAST 3 different girls a week
Dude tell us the game he's running. This is my fantasy. Not necessarily the married part though.

If they're married you can fuck them raw and get them knocked up. No fucking way can she come after you for child support without revealing to her husband he's not the father and destroying her marriage.

If she breathes, she a thot

It must be because I've been around people in the military most of my teenage years, but I never got the big deal about women and military dudes. Especially army guys lmao most of those guys are God damn losers.
They're pretty much no different than a guy who goes to the gym regularly and takes care of themselves if that. Especially if they go into Reserves, they just get fat again right after basic and get into minimum shape when a PT test is coming up.

Attached: Snapchat-1124049609.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

It sounds like a cliche but he's largely just an asshole. He's very manipulative and has a whole bunch of scenarios he leads women into which (most of the time) lead to sex. One trick he showed me specifically is to talk to a chick for a few days (over social media or text or briefly in person or whatever), then completely ignore them for a few days. Don't offer an explanation, don't apologize, just ignore them. After a couple days of this, go back and say hey. Pretend like nothing ever happened. After this she's yours. She spent those entire two days wondering what the FUCK she did wrong to drive you away and it drove her fucking insane. Now that you're back, she'll feel like she has to fight to keep you around. Hope I explained it well enough.

More tips, more dubz

if you beat them it will help.

they need to fear physical punishment

What does he look like? Also is this mostly just through dating apps?

Attached: 1516612336000-fit.jpg (1024x663, 57K)

That's the only one I grasp well enough to share, sadly. The trick to being a player, from my understanding, is the mindset required. He's an absolute cunt and doesn't care in the slightest. He's broken up friendships and long term relationships (with cheating whores, granted) all for pussy. He mentally abuses the chicks to keep them coming back, even though he's a mean, selfish ass. It's just as hilarious as it is sad. One time when we were working he was bored so he texted one of his hoes "suck my dick." That was it. That was the only contact he'd had with her in weeks and she said "when and where."Then she asked if she was ALLOWED to text him in the meantime. He never responded lol.
He's a gang banger looking black dude.

Oh another thing he mentioned. Always leave a conversation with a chick before it's "over." Always leave them wanting more. Talk to them for a couple minutes, opening a whole conversation, but abruptly close it off and leave. This contributes to the whole driving them crazy thing. They won't understand what they did wrong and will do everything they can to "fix" it. He does this with chicks in person, through friends of friends, and over instagram

ah so this was cuckposting all along. nice meme my friend

Right, because him being black invalidates all of the information and renders it "cuckposting"

Attached: 1508193920219.png (681x496, 344K)

No, these whores aren't loyal.
Consider suicide you cuck

holy fuck the amount of foreveraloners and MGTOW faggots on here is insane

>all those christian faithful wives who don't like to party are secretly fucking "gang banger looking black dude"s on the side
you could have at least been a little bit more believable with your larp instead of just regurgitating the same old stale TRP memes. Go back to MGTOW and post your cuck fantasies there.

The amount of plebbit in your post is insane, Satan.

>reddit
yeah keep going on about niggers lol

Why are women 50% of the population yet never seems to be enough of them to go around

What's her name bros?

Attached: lqJ1GZV.jpg (1439x2559, 929K)

Chad has 4 girlfriends and several side lays at all times

I'm only retelling what I've seen of his world. If you don't want to believe it then that's on you.

Attached: raw.png (500x374, 397K)

because there's actually a large amount of weird, awkward, and anxiety riddled women who never leave there homes. You don't know they exist because they have zero media presence. My parent's street has three girls 20-27 who live with their parents and never leave the home. 2 of them are real qts too.

Attached: o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (670x424, 145K)

Ive suspected this. Where do they post?

also if this isn't a larp then why do you have a job where your coworker is a gangbanging nigger. Stop being a poorfag hoping to score with his hoodrat leftovers and do something with your life outside of shitposting on Veeky Forums. I bet you're some 5'5 half spic working at Papa Johns in Fresno or some shit.

>100% clear that you are willing to walk away if she acts up
Isn't this what a man would do anyways ?

they just tag pretty outfits on Pinterest, follow youtube vloggers, and walk their parents' dog up and down the street while wishing they had a boyfriend.

lol, there's a huge amount of men who will either explain away obvious sketchy behavior or forgive her if he does find out.

Beautifully sad. I hope they find an equally handsome autist

We work in sales. He's here because he's extremely charismatic and good at what he does.

what at a used car lot in Fresno? Where's he meeting these pretty christian housewives who like to talk on the phone with their husbands as he fucks them. Remember? you larp said he beds 3 girls a week and that they are mostly married. please expand on this cuck erotica.

prob just become old maids lol

Coming up with a backstory for their LARPS is too time consuming for the cuckposter, he's probably already back on /tv/ or /pol/ posting bait.

REDDIT MEME

>faithful christian wifes get fucked by black hoodkangz and beg to suck their cock
Almost sounds like a fetish that is spammed constantly on this god forsaken site.

This so much.
>have friend dating girl
>she ghosts him after dating for a year
>he fubally tracks her diwn and she says she wants to go back with her ex
>he says, "ok, you obviously need to get him out of your system. I'll be here when things fall apart"
>he told me its worth it because he wants to marry this girl

Not making this up btw

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-18-41-43.png (1440x1526, 3.9M)

Really?

yea but im not a hot girl

Attached: mfw.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

No, a car dealership in Miami.
Alright you delusional fags. Just wait until you're a grown up and have to deal with the harsh realities that come with being an adult.

Attached: 1484643958367.jpg (406x364, 118K)

>go on cruise with people from uni for spring break
>3 girls in our group have boyfriends
>one of them is my ex
>sitting in hot tub in the process of falling asleep drunk at noon
>kind of feel someone sitting on me and rubbing my penor
>too drunk to care
>find out later it was my ex
>she has a bf currently
>now worried she was like that when we were together
>the other 2 other girls cheated on their bfs at the club

Girls are thots.

Attached: 1518330823754.gif (320x240, 603K)

be a good friend and tell him that his ex gf is a whore and he's wasting his time

>lol look at me I'm such an adult I post on an anonymous chinese sudoku forum
Kill yourself you autist

It's the shit like this that makes me jaded towards women. I experienced something similar with my both of my exes. Why can't I just find a traditional qt to marry? All I ask for is someone faithful to love.

Attached: 1476509129362.jpg (633x758, 67K)

Because love doesn't real, my dude.

I did. Said
>run awayyy
>if it happens once, it'll happen again

He's convinced that "she's the one"

Keep your cuck fantasies on /pol/ pls

>Because love doesn't real
Someone pls tell me this isn't true

Attached: 1504729503063.png (882x758, 17K)

PENOR

This so much. I know so many girls like this. They're everywhere and since they never leave or have any presence, and don't hoe about, most guys don't even know they exist. Usually only leave the house for their specific hobby

>car dealership in Miami.
kek get a real job you fucking mutt. Also there are no real christian housewives in Miami. He's probably picking off degenerate south american "models" looking for a greencard or legitimate crackheads.

>Just wait until you're a grown up and have to deal with the harsh realities
I'm 26 and most cuck larps like this don't happen. Only low class trashy women cheat that blatantly and pathetically. UMC women will mostly cheat with a classy professional guy with her same education/income.

>boyfriend lets his gf go on a cruise with her ex
How do these soyboys even get gfs in the first place?

There are nice girls out there, your best bet is to make a man out of yourself and get a girl 3-4 years younger than you. If you are skilled in treating women (serving passion and distance at the same time) and know how to fuck her well, she will always be a slave to you.

Resource security

I don't know, user. That's all I want to meet. I had a long talk about that on the cruise with my friend who's been with his gf/my friend for 5 years. He's a lucky dude; she hangs out with a good group of girls when she goes out without him. My ex and her friends are toxic when going out together.
My ex was cheated on twice before she met me, and I saw what it did to her. She said she would never cheat because of how she felt, and I trusted her, but now I don't know what to believe after that whole thing.
It's not the first time something like this has happened, either; I didn't follow up on either situation with her. I don't think I'm capable of being the "other guy."

Attached: 1516421204202.gif (408x303, 708K)

>army goys

Attached: 08D3DD7A-AA20-4BCE-8FE0-6331DABDE893.png (500x489, 53K)

they're in uni, what resource security is this fuck going to have? Unless it's emotional resources.

>be closeted guy
>go on a cruise with people from uni for spring break
>drunk as shit, need desperately the feel of another penor
>see friend drunkenly passed out, sitting in hot tub
>thisismychance.jpg
>sit on his lap, rubbing his dick
>finally come buckets
>next day he asks me who was sitting on him last night
>OhShitOhShitOhShit
>"yeah bro, it was your ex"
>mfw he actually believes my story

Attached: devilish.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>enotional resources
Yep! She can have her cake and eat it too.

This. My friend drove up with another group of girls, and before he left, one of the girl's boyfriends offered him $300 to tell him if she cheated on him. When we got off the cruise yesterday, he Venmo requested him $300.

>make out with 2 army goys

Attached: 1515085754202.jpg (500x616, 64K)

>implying women who do this aren't all miserable on the inside
My little sister is a whore and his life is a fucking mess, very kek worthy. My older sister is a typical christcuck who save herself for her husband and has a pretty envious life.

Kek