Is my gf manipulating me?

So its St. paddy's day, and everyones going to this event at a farm. It's 40 bucks, can't really afford it right now, and its going to be cold so I kind of don't want to go. However, my friends are putting a ton of pressure on me and i'm getting a bit of FOMO.

Anyway, I was planning on studying with my gf today cause we're both really busy with school as well. She texted me this morning saying she got invited to a hockey game in the afternoon. She asked if it was ok to go, I said of course its St. Paddys day you got something that isnt the field party to do have fun etc.

I then mentioned well if I'm not going to study with you today, Maybe I'll just go to the party.

>oh
>ok
>have fun

the classic combo when shes upset.

then i said " well im just thinking about it at this point"
her response:

>if you want to go its ok, i shouldnt be taking my sadness out on you
>I'll get over it eventually
>i won't tell you what or what not to do

Idk it made me feel incredibly guilty. I feel like its pretty manipulative

>fit related: post max dl
>455

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 11.55.45 AM.png (502x389, 403K)

"Ill get over it eventually"

It's
a
Fucking
Party

She wants you to be to be stuck at home or what. She's manipulating you not to go for no goddamn reason I think.

quit that bitch and start taking it up the shitter, you're clearly a fag who can't even locate /adv/

So she can go out and do shit but you can’t? Fuck off, you know damn well what the answer is.

This. Why does she want to keep you at home? How much do you trust your girl OP? Would she cheat on you? She seems like the jealous type who would sleep around and justify it through her paranoid delusions. But i'm a virgin so don't listen to me.

been thru her phone a few times shes clean

Yes she is. Just say "okay thanks babe see you tomorrow" or whatever and go have fun. If you continue to respond to this behaviour like a normal human and not engaging in her attention seeking wasys, over time she will learn to behave like a normal person.

lmao this wont survive

this. I'm so glad I got out of it myself. She wasn't a gf, more like a fuckfriend but feelings made things complicated. she would get mad and deny pussy if she catched me dancing with other girls but had no problem dancing and flirting with other guys. after a few months she told me she loved me, but looking back at it I don't believe it for a second. I'm glad I dumped that controlling bitch. Now I'm working on being self amused again, already fucked another bitch and still trying to get more plates spinning

> Went through her phone

Ok so.
You cant trust her
She cant trust you

Why the fuck are you still with her ? Leave her you fucking coward. She's not the one.

Hack her apart with a machete and stuff her in your freezer

u guys sound toxic

>trusting women
>ever

>if you want to go its ok, i shouldnt be taking my sadness out on you
>I'll get over it eventually
>i won't tell you what or what not to do

Answer her with "Right, have a good night!" and then enjoy your party and then when she acts bitchy about it later just fucking ignore it because its nothing. She wants you to do what you want and not care about her getting upset or emotionally about it. You make your decisions about how you spend your time and you do not need to have her approve of your decisions and you do what you want without getting swayed of course by some feels.

Be the man and make a decision and do what you want. She wants to see you do that

What is the problem?

You're fucking retarded if you don't go through a chicks phone when you have the chance.

This
>I'm going to ditch our plans to go do something else
>Oh sure I guess I'll just go do something else as well then
>Umm ok have fun. I'll get over it eventually. I won't tell you what or what not to do
Fucking whores I swear to god

Attached: 2UDsdFA (1).jpg (399x388, 19K)

she wants you to come along to the hockey game you mong

This.
Everyone keeps whining about trust but really, trust is a meme. You never benefit from trusting people, ESPECIALLY women. The reason women want u to "just trust them" is so that they can avoid the emotional hardships, and they can cheat without being emotionally fucked over. Because you believe me, if shes whining about "Trust me" "just trust me" in that style, dont ever EVER fucking trust that shit. Thats a big fucking red ass flag right there, If they are asking for trust translate it to "asking to cheat". Thats how it works. Go through her phone and sometimes even get people u know to see what she is doing, i know it sounds mad retarded but if u feel somethings off even tho you've been together a long time, somethings off.

This

>is my girlfirend manipulating me?
yes, the answer is always yes. That is something they are evolved for. You make the big decisions but they sway your stance from time to time, but no matter what she should follow your opinion to an extent.

Seems like she wants you to have a good time together. Go with her. Part of settling down is cutting down your circle of friends to the important ones.

literally block her number and never talk to her again

Thots, loyal or not, are thots none the less and you should always buy yourself first my man. She has no reason to be upset, and for most girls, a man standing up for themselves is a turn on cause it’s a chad move. You do you king.

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 391K)

I always go by “Trust, but verify”

Second for "This."

ask if she wants to come with you, that's what's upsetting her you dummy, she thinks you dont wanna hang out with her.
She is being kind of manipulative but imo it's not deal-breaking levels, so long as she doesnt do this shit very often

>I don't want to go out today's
>gf: okay, I'll do something else then
>okay I'll go out then

I mean, she kind of has a point. Why don't you go with her? Why don't you take her to the party?
Just communicate for fucks sake, don't ask on Veeky Forums, ask your fucking girlfriend what the problem is, that's what being in a relationship is about.

Look at the virgin replies her
>slightest sight of confrontantion
>OMG LEAVE THAT BITCH
We don't even know the details of the situation, you might have been a retard without noticing it or maybe she is actually a bitch. But we can't know.

You already fucked up
Shoulda just sent a "great thanks :)" after the have fun. You gotta stop dealing with passive aggressive bullshit

While she was getting railed by a hockey team, you were studying for school.

All women will manipulate you, or at least try. The only solution is to disregard their feelings

This. Niggas can’t read women.

why didn't she invite him then, what a dumb theory, it's not a shy stranger, it's his gf

>I then mentioned well if I'm not going to study with you today, Maybe I'll just go to the party.

Read this again but slowly.

Ask your girlfriend if she’d rather go to the party you dumb cunt. You could have told her that you felt pressured to go cause your friends keep bugging you.

>all this butthurt advice

Sure smells like virgin here.

letting your partner go to parties without you.

you... dumb. dyel.. mother fuckers.

>DONT BE INSECURE BRAH

Because he said he wanted to stay home and study. She asked if he minded that she was gonna go to the hockey game.

nigger, she's manipulating you and probably sucking someone else's cock

You realise you're talking to a bunch of ugly insecure betas about relationship advice

>Implying trusting too much is a virtue and not a flaw

this lol, you just know that the guys who are saying 'dump that fucking slut' are kissless virgins

>Sure smells like virgin here
Where do you think you are?

she sounds like some basic normie bitch. get rid of her.

she just wants attention, just go to the god damn party and write her something like that you two have to go out together soon again because it's not fun without her or some bullshit

why start a fight, when you can appease?

Op, what these guys said
She canceled plans with you to go out with other people, and tries to manipulate you into not going out yourself because she’d rather you be home alone while she goes out with Chad. You should break up with her, but if you’re too much of a pussy to do that, at the very least tell her you’re gonna do what the fuck you feel like and she can kiss your ass. Anything less and you’re now the town cuck.

huhuhuhuhuhu clean? ahahhahahha

>It's 40 bucks, can't really afford it right now
I thought this board was for +18

All cumdumpsters act this same way.

>Max DL: 550

>letting your partner go to parties without you.

you are talking to beta soyboys...

doesnt matter that you are on Veeky Forums.

the soyeness of males is expanding...

>It's 40 bucks, can't really afford it right now
Jesus Christ. Your gf is the least of your problems.

t. turbo roastie

I get what you're saying, OP should invite her to the party, but the situation makes sense either way
>OP and his gf have the option to go to a party
>they decide to stay home and study together instead
>OP's gf makes other plans
>OP's plan to study with gf is no longer an option
>OP might as well go to the party

If it's about them spending time together, then they could just go back to the original plan and study together. OP said that he doesn't even want to go, but it's better than sitting around alone, the only reason he's going is because he isn't going to be with his gf