Im a brit on holiday in cancun mexico . Theres a mix of lots of different nationalities american, canadian...

Im a brit on holiday in cancun mexico . Theres a mix of lots of different nationalities american, canadian, south american and lots of europeans.

What ive noticed most of all is that the europeans mogg 95% of the people from the americas with an averege height from the male europeans as being somwhere around 6'1''

And the europeans are totally stealing the majority of the hot women as we are better looking and in better shape than most of the americans. As an englishman i feel like i am a comodity out here much more so than at home been here 4 days ive fuck one girl but laid the foundations to fuck about 3 more my friend has fucked 2 birds

Europeans get to mexico for easy trashy american whores

Pic unrelated

Attached: Screenshot_2016-09-19-17-03-41.png (1440x2560, 2.95M)

Coming here to bang because your women back home are so ugly and trashy?

lol even if we are amerimutts, our women are 100x hotter than your slags back in the uk.

Pic related, average british woman

Attached: four-girls.jpg (634x463, 76K)

tis true

I love how you didn't even try to make your irrelevant vacation blogpost somehow fitness-related.

cool diary entry

Britain is where poo in loos get reincarnated at when they are naughty and disrespect the loo witch. It is brown peoples hell and the really bad little shitters come back as *shudders*.. Scots

This. OP your thread belongs in /trv/ and even then it's a shit thread

It's very true. British men all look like fucking models so it's hard to compete with them but on the other hand british women are the ugliest in the world so there's nothing to compete over with them. I wonder how did this happen.

Attached: 1521208542285.gif (487x560, 898K)

>escape your 1984 island
>ahhaha the women here are women hahha the mad lasses ahaha xD

Well no, by far the hottest women weve seen here are the south americans they are all model standard women. Ive seen some hot as fuck american girls and yeah probably slightly more so than back home but most of the yank women are not the best juat easy lays as soob as they hear our accent

>British men all look like fucking models
lmaooo

>Fancy a shag ya porkie yank slapper?

whare you doing in Cancun during March????
are americans having some sort of holiday or what?

>englishman
>good looking
fucking kek, had a good laff there "mate"

Attached: why are anglos so ugly.png (1176x1220, 519K)

They look like oblivion models m8.

American women are shit too, I don't even know what you're talking about

Im hotter than most yanks here

Attached: 15212999418052107748869.jpg (2976x2976, 1.82M)

>mixed race with paki

dios mio...

>looking like that
>still able to smash 1 (potentially 4 soon)
wtf, going to mexico to smash dumb american hoes soon
when is the ideal time to go?

Im white just tan really well

take a pic smiling so we can see your british teeth.

Well spring break is now so

the same goes for the rest of north-western Europe as well (Germany, Denmark, Austria, Belgium etc.)

And the answer is this:
1) social benefits enabled women to get by without a female provider, thus they discovered they could survive without putting in the work of looking good and the men would still fuck them for the lack of alternatives

2) immigration to this area is mostly male Arabs, only increasing the competition for women, but NOT increasing the competition for males because there are almost no female immigrants

t. Germany

>"whiter than you yankee"

la criatura de las mentiras...

>without a female provider
*without a male provider

>implying someone would spend their spring break writing blogs on a Malaysian cartoon share thread
You're obviously a larper who stole some guy's pictures and posting here for (you)s

Fat AND gay, lol. What did you do to anger God so?

Kek

Bullshit, it's all class. Every posh Brit I've met was at least a 6/10 while the poorer "innit" spouting ones were uglier than your average muttmerican.

No, no you're not.

Attached: IMG_2102.jpg (1242x1218, 226K)