Soooo, prom is soon and i'm near obese or already am...

Soooo, prom is soon and i'm near obese or already am. I've been thinking about losing weight but never had the money for gym till now, so i'm desperate thinking of using steroids to lose fat faster.
I AM IN NEED OF HELP PLS!!!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-17-14-20-1-1.png (468x608, 456K)

Don't be a retard
Just start losing weight and accept the shame of being a fat fuck
Perhaps next time you'll take more pride in your appearance and health and won't leave it to the last fucking minute

Dude i only need advise for steroid use here so fuck off!!!

>wanting to look good for
>prom
Jesus you must be really insecure. Prom is the least important thing to happen in your adolescent life. Just go to the fucking gym and quit being a fatass or just walk out your front door and run.
Bear the shame until you are fit. That's the real man's way to do it. Also fuck prom, just show up at the afterprom and hang out without all of your teachers and parents around

Take 5g of dnp every day

Good luck op

>>wanting to look good for
>>prom
>Jesus you must be really insecure.

I really am desu

>Prom is the least important thing to happen in your adolescent life.

It's the classmate photo that i'm worried about.

>Just go to the fucking gym and quit being a fatass or just walk out your front door and run.

I hate cardio, want muscle.

>Bear the shame until you are fit. That's the real man's way to do it. Also fuck prom, just show up at the afterprom and hang out without all of your teachers and parents around

All true

tnx desu

5/10 troll

Literally stop eating.

From modern american to 1945 jew, in only a few weeks.

>I hate cardio
I don't want to exercise but I'll post online saying I do to validate my laziness.

>prom is soon
I didnt go, i was 340lbs. I ended up hanging out with some people and got a foot job while watching TV.

>It's the classmate photo that i'm worried about.
Fuck that noise. Just start working out now and take the damn pic and when you look back on it you can say "wow I was a fucking fat fuck in highschool but look where I am now."

>I hate cardio, want muscle.
Fuck you. Don't be a lazy faggot. Everyone hates cardio (sans masochists). I ran XC and track for 4 years in highschool and I have discipline and self control because of it. If you're fat and still want muscle you need cardio. Else you'll just be a bloatlord with no definition.
Just fucking get off your ass. Quit seeking the easy way out because there is none.

Attached: 1517537294697.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

>5/10 troll
brah i got bigger tits than my girl... its this bad.

if sex is cardio I'll do it. but i don't wanna be a twink my nigga.

>a few weeks
i guess it depends where your starting point is but since hes making a thread asking how to lose weight its safe to assume hes gonna need longer than a few weeks

Just skip prom and go to the gym instead FAGGOT

i know i'll not lose all the weight, but if i can look better it's worth it. Plus i'm gonna continue forward for myself.

>want to lose weight
>dont have money for it

Attached: 1520987624278.jpg (645x671, 81K)

>never had the money for gym
You don't need a gym to lose weight you sack of shit, STOP FUCKING EATING

i got a girl tho. don't think i can, plus my parents will disown me.

>>want to lose weight
>>dont have money for it

some people just don't have money for gym, i just recently got a job.

youll want to do cardio when you gas out walking up steps

Eat less, use the saved money to pay the gym ?

unironically the best advice to give you is to simply not eat until prom night

Op doesnt need to spend money to lose weight. Its the opposite. To gain weight one needs to spend money. To lose weight, just eat less and save money.
My g-d, hiroshima should rename Veeky Forums to /goodgoy/

dry fasting right? I've done a week of it, thing is i don't have much muscle to burn fat with it. I want to use the most of my fat reserves to gain muscle weight, then i can fast to ottermode or etc.

btw outside rn using data so my ip is different.

>I hate cardio, want muscle
cardio will help in the long run with losing fat and gaining muscle, cardio kills gains is just a meme dumbass

If you are obese or nearly obese then 'fast to otter mode' will not happen.

He is right tho.

i know, but he's not giving me advise for steroids.And when i think for a second "fuck off" is a bit too much.

well not otter but less of being a "chub" or a "bear".

>cardio kills gains is just a meme dumbass

i hope cause i'm considering cardio and weight training.

Losing weight costs zero dollars. Actually it’s cheaper because less food. Moron.

Eat less

Just be confident and go for it bro. Works every time.

Attached: 123.webm (460x460, 2.6M)

>i hate cardio
I bet you hate being obese more you lazy fat fuck

yep that's why i said
>i hope cause i'm considering cardio and weight training.

You lose weight by your diet.
Training on top of that helps.

Fucking check out the /fat/ thread, download MyFitnessApp, start counting calories and start lifting/running today. No fucking excuses or quick fixes are going to do anything for you, least of all steroid gut.
>mfw dumb frogposter was near me

Attached: winnie the pooh rage.gif (320x287, 982K)

All true

Just buy DNP 300mg a day and u will be cute in no time

You don't need money or a gym to lose weight. Just eat less

If you're gonna respond to criticism like that, you really need to lose weight quick because you will get a lot of criticism

Attached: calorie-throughput.jpg (906x464, 40K)

>If you're gonna respond to criticism like that, you really need to lose weight quick because you will get a lot of criticism

Yeah you're right i lashed out but, i just don't want empty words like:
>accept the shame of being a fat fuck
>Perhaps next time
>next time
like there will be a next time for me...
it's just not helpful desu.

>roids
Just fast every other day to get used, then try for more days.

thing is i've dry fasted, for one is i don't have much muscle to burn my fat. secondly after the 5th day i really get heat waves and it becomes harder for me to do an activity, i was jobless at that time but now i work at a fastfood joint(KFC...shirt is for washing btw)... Fasting is harder nowadays than before.

Attached: cameringo_20180317_234640.jpg (2448x2448, 3.9M)