After slight racist outburst on a client of ours last week I was told today that I'm being let go immediately

After slight racist outburst on a client of ours last week I was told today that I'm being let go immediately

How do I explain this to the next jobs I apply for?

Tell them it was character building

haha get fired loser. I hope you are labeled a racist forever and your children as well

just say it was a heated gaming moment

Tell them "I'm with her" that oughtta smooth it over.

kek

tell them youre a degenerate who can't into professional behavior

then kill yourself

OP is a LARPer. Always posting his generic mediocre anime drawings with a fake story.

>/pol Made me do this

you need to grow up. hope you do someday.

kek

Fuck drump duck wypeepo

You almost make me want to start a company in your country just to hire you m8
Too bad i have a "no anglo" clause in my discriminative policy.

Don't worry, i'm certain not all enterprises are owned by traitors to your country and race.

Violation of company policy

Fuck off back to /pol and take the faggotic OP with you

Tell them it was a misunderstanding, there was a scheduling conflict, and administrative egos were involved

kek, you sound like a future bankrupt faggot.
I'm sure your diversity will pay off someday, and not result in the collapse of your nation, you suicidal queer :^)

>Being a racist in current year
>mfw this thread is slowly turning into /pol/

Explain in detail please.
Then I might be able to help you.

wow OP, you're an idiot.

If you can't control your own emotions you'll never get anywhere. Unless you're asked why you were let go, don't mention anything, but if you're asked just say you got into an argument with a co-worker and was let go.

the N bomb was dropped
not comfortable going further other than this client was VERY important

Please I need more info than that. Otherwise it sounds fucked unless there's some reason behind it.

If not then I'd reccomend faking your resume really hard to get a job somewhere else or Day Trade if absolutley desperate.

Go back to /pol u low IQ tider Of trash